Hades

clefty

"Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of Yah Veh, and from the glory of his power;"
yes again...destruction is not present tense destroying certainly not constant state of being destroyed

Everlasting destruction can know no end, because if it did, everlasting life would have an end.
once destroyed it remains destroyed like sodom...still destroyed forever destroyed...not forever being destroyed

In the everlasting realm (eternity) there is no beginning and no end. You really need to realise that the destruction you face will fulfil its threat perfectly.
we had a beginning...as did His Son...begotten...

Your desire is not found in scripture...

Truster

yes again...destruction is not present tense destroying certainly not constant state of being destroyed

once destroyed it remains destroyed like sodom...still destroyed forever destroyed...not forever being destroyed

we had a beginning...as did His Son...begotten...

Your desire is not found in scripture...

"Unless a man is born above he cannot see...."

You have not been born above and so you are blind to the truth of eternal matters.

clefty

"Unless a man is born above he cannot see...."

You have not been born above and so you are blind to the truth of eternal matters.

“No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.” True then...still true

No one is in heaven...yet...and not even in spirit form...but resurrection day is coming...halleluYah

Truster

“No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.” True then...still true

No one is in heaven...yet...and not even in spirit form...but resurrection day is coming...halleluYah

The souls of martyrs are under the altar. John ascended in spirit as did Paul.

Truster

This message is hidden because clefty is on your ignore list.

I will no longer read your mocking and heretical opinions.

clefty

This message is hidden because clefty is on your ignore list.

I will no longer read your mocking and heretical opinions.

Oh my...

Imagine if the disciples had put those wishing for clarity, definitions, better understanding and truth on ignore...

It was the pharisees who first wished to ignore, then censure...

Then they were replaced with the inquisition...

And now its just posters on the Internet forums who cant have their sway...

Truster

"...for what fellowship hath justness with unjustness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"

None and amen.

Derf

Oh my...

Imagine if the disciples had put those wishing for clarity, definitions, better understanding and truth on ignore...

It was the pharisees who first wished to ignore, then censure...

Then they were replaced with the inquisition...

And now its just posters on the Internet forums who cant have their sway...

Just imagine if Truster were in charge of the inquisition!

Subject of inquiry: "Please, Mr. Truster! I just want to worship God in peace, not trying to force some pagan concepts into the worship of the true God."
Truster: "How dare you even speak to me! I will grind up your bones to make my bread!"
Subject: "But you asked me a question."
Truster: "Lalala, I can't hear you--I have my fingers in my ears. Lalalala."

clefty

Just imagine if Truster were in charge of the inquisition!

Subject of inquiry: "Please, Mr. Truster! I just want to worship God in peace, not trying to force some pagan concepts into the worship of the true God."
Truster: "How dare you even speak to me! I will grind up your bones to make my bread!"
Subject: "But you asked me a question."
Truster: "Lalala, I can't hear you--I have my fingers in my ears. Lalalala."

Haha...wish it were so and for all those who were actively ignored...

happily we still live...but just ignored...

Truster

"Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds".

Truster

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

"...day and night forever and ever".

...forever and ever.

Truster

The wicked unregenerate hate the doctrine of eternal damnation. The redeemed look to it with humbled heart* in astonished amazement of what they have been saved from, amen.

*heart not the blood pump.

Arthur Brain

This message is hidden because Derf is on your ignore list.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers...see my signature.

And yet another irony meter meets its maker...

:dizzy:

You should consider becoming a stand up.

:plain: