"Give Your Life to Jesus"

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You said he choose us before we were born.

That is not in the scriptures.

GT,

I quoted scripture.

He chose ALL of us before the foundation of Creation to be counted Holy and Blameless, by His Love.

Eph 1.

Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavens.
4 For He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love
5 He predestined us to be adopted through Jesus Christ for Himself, according to His favor and will,
6 to the praise of His glorious grace that He favored us with in the Beloved.

We are all Loved by Him. He chose all of us before any of us existed and sealed His Love to us with His blood.

Bible = God's Love letter to all humanity and signed in His blood.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

GT,

I quoted scripture.

He chose ALL of us before the foundation of Creation to be counted Holy and Blameless, by His Love.

Eph 1.

Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavens.
4 For He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love
5 He predestined us to be adopted through Jesus Christ for Himself, according to His favor and will,
6 to the praise of His glorious grace that He favored us with in the Beloved.

We are all Loved by Him. He chose all of us before any of us existed and sealed His Love to us with His blood.

Bible = God's Love letter to all humanity and signed in His blood.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

That scripture is about God making the plan for salvation before the creation of anything.

We were not saved before we were born.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That scripture is about God making the plan for salvation before the creation of anything.

We were not saved before we were born.

Allow me to be clear.

God is Love.

All who contest this are fighting against Him.

My soul is weary from the self righteous that war against the provision of God.

We are all one in Jesus.

We are to treat all as Jesus treats us.

The good news for you GT, is that many would rather claim to be righteous than proclaim their need for Christ.

You have a large audience, while I am certain to be mocked.

It was interesting debating with you.

I will not frustrate your desire to exalt yourself any longer.

God's Truth

Allow me to be clear.

God is Love.

All who contest this are fighting against Him.

My soul is weary from the self righteous that war against the provision of God.

We are all one in Jesus.

We are to treat all as Jesus treats us.

The good news for you GT, is that many would rather claim to be righteous than proclaim their need for Christ.

You have a large audience, while I am certain to be mocked.

It was interesting debating with you.

I will not frustrate your desire to exalt yourself any longer.

You falsely judge me because that is all you got to do when you do not have truth to defend your beliefs.

God loves His creation. That is God loving us in general.

However, God does not personally love you unless you love Him by obeying Him.

God does not even know you if you do not obey Him.

Would you like to discuss that, or would you rather tell me what you think of me and make up stories?

God's Truth

You are an anti-Christ.
Rom 5:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that,
while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You don't believe God in His Word.
That is about 'us' in general.

Jesus is the Savior of the whole world, but the whole world is not saved. That is more proof that that scripture is about 'us' in general.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
13256154_10153619235321161_6746160713615576181_n.png

God's Truth

That's probably a good thing because PJ does not obey EVERY SINGLE WORD CHRIST SPOKE. So clearly, he is not saved. For that matter, neither am I. Neither is anyone else. Except you, of course...except for that whole selling all you have thing, which doesn't apply to you...for some reason...

Some people know how to give computer virus'.

God's Truth

I think I have said this before that, I can't give my life to Jesus because I have just one life to live and, I have given it already to HaShem aka my Savior and Redeemer. (Isaiah 43:1-3)

You will not have the Holy Spirit of God living inside you if you do not go through Jesus.