"Give Your Life to Jesus"

God's Truth

Yes, do every thing Jesus said and your salvation is guaranteed. He said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31) Now, why don't you do what he said? It is not of you to choose to do only what you want of the things Jesus said.

Why don't you obey Moses?

Answer you demon.

I am speaking about the demon who speaks through you, and the devil you speak for. You never answer the question and you speak against Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

1 John 5:10 Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You are so evil to ask such a thing.

How is obeying Jesus eating my own flesh?

You are ensnared by the devil himself.

Show the scripture that says we do not have to obey anymore and that preaching obedience condemns.

Show it now or concede.

What did Jesus mean by the flesh doesn't help at all?

He wasn't talking about His flesh, so He was clearly saying our flesh is not part of the equation.

Please twist it.

I put a pointer finger up.

This is in your court now.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You cannot stop repeating yourself can you.

Do you know what that is a sign of?

You do not see the Love of friends that care for you, even though you quarrel with them.

We are a stubborn and caring bunch. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

God's Truth

What did Jesus mean by the flesh doesn't help at all?

He wasn't talking about His flesh, so He was clearly saying our flesh is not part of the equation.

Please twist it.

I put a pointer finger up.

This is in your court now.

Jesus was talking about not literally eating literal flesh.

You prove you have no understanding.

Tell me how you eat Jesus' flesh.

Do you pretend?

lol

Ben Masada

That's what a great number said as they walked away from Jesus.

They were all Law Keeping Jews, but why did so many leave?

John 6:

53 So Jesus said to them, “I assure you: Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves. 54 Anyone who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day, 55 because My flesh is real food and My blood is real drink. 56 The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood lives in Me, and I in him. 57 Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven; it is not like the manna[m] your fathers ate—and they died. The one who eats this bread will live forever.”

59 He said these things while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.

Many Disciples Desert Jesus
60 Therefore, when many of His disciples heard this, they said, “This teaching is hard! Who can accept[n] it?”

61 Jesus, knowing in Himself that His disciples were complaining about this, asked them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you were to observe the Son of Man ascending to where He was before? 63 The Spirit is the One who gives life.

The flesh doesn’t help at all. [emoji118]

The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. 64 But there are some among you who don’t believe.” (For Jesus knew from the beginning those who would not[o] believe and the one who would betray Him.) 65 He said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless it is granted to him by the Father.”

66 From that moment many of His disciples turned back and no longer accompanied Him. 67 Therefore Jesus said to the Twelve, “You don’t want to go away too, do you?”

68 Simon Peter answered, “Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and know that You are the Holy One of God!”[p]

70 Jesus replied to them, “Didn’t I choose you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is the Devil!” 71 He was referring to Judas, Simon Iscariot’s son,[q][r] one of the Twelve, because he was going to betray Him.

.............. Is Jesus the devil GT?

That's not true anyway because, most of the statements here in this post of yours above are not Jewish, therefore Jesus did not say them. Evidence of the fact is that the Jews listening to him were all Law abiding Jews and for that matter, they had no need to leave. Was Jesus saying any thing at all against the Law? Absolutely not! Jesus was speaking of the importance to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

God's Truth

You do not see the Love of friends that care for you, even though you quarrel with them.

We are a stubborn and caring bunch. [emoji6]

Why didn't you answer my question to you about the good intentions of Aaron's sons?

Didn't people think they were serving God when they killed Jesus?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
That's not true anyway because, most of the statements here in this post of yours above are not Jewish, therefore Jesus did not say them. Evidence of the fact is that the Jews listening to him were all Law abiding Jews and for that matter, they had no need to leave. Was Jesus saying any thing at all against the Law? Absolutely not! Jesus was speaking of the importance to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Ben,

If I was speaking to you, I would refer back to my days of being under the Law of Moses, But GT is missing the message of trust in Jesus, Alone.

I understand what you are saying.

However, every manuscript points to Jesus saying these words.

What's funny is that as a Jew, following Moses, you can see it.

He is the meat of the sacrifice.

But GT is a Christian and can't.

Maybe you should show GT what the words are saying that you don't agree with.

I know you don't believe them, but your of Moses.

Can you see the oddity of GT not seeing it as a Christian?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Why didn't you answer my question to you about the good intentions of Aaron's sons?

Didn't people think they were serving God when they killed Jesus?

GT,

You avoid the scriptures that call for absolute trust in God and are clearly side railing the conversation to take focus of of the flesh of humanity.

Ben Masada

Ben,

If I was speaking to you, I would refer back to my days of being under the Law of Moses, But GT is missing the message of trust in Jesus, Alone.

I understand what you are saying.

However, every manuscript points to Jesus saying these words.

What's funny is that as a Jew, following Moses, you can see it.

He is the meat of the sacrifice.

But GT is a Christian and can't.

Maybe you should show GT what the words are saying that you don't agree with.

I know you don't believe them, but your of Moses.

Can you see the oddity of GT not seeing it as a Christian?

Sorry Nameless, I did not pay attention that you were talking to someone else. I'll be more careful next time not to reply posts addressed to another.

Ben Masada

Obeying Jesus is not dreadful, as many here preach. Obeying Jesus is powerful, it is rest, it is good and right, it is life and Spirit.

If you are speaking from your heart, why don't you obey Jesus when he said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)I do and indeed, I don't find it to be dreadful but powerful, resting, good and right and that it is life and Spirit, to plagiarize your words.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Nameless, I did not pay attention that you were talking to someone else. I'll be more careful next time not to reply posts addressed to another.

You are fine.

I recognize my verbiage to followers of Jesus as the Messiah is Jewish blasphemy.

I just didn't want you to feel attacked by my words.

[emoji846][emoji106]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If you are speaking from your heart, why don't you obey Jesus when he said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)I do and indeed, I don't find it to be dreadful but powerful, resting, good and right and that it is life and Spirit.

Truly,

You, yourself have made a choice who Jesus was.

I am glad you respect the man.

But knowing Him as God makes all of it fit mind blowingly together from In the Beginning to; The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.

However, this is where we represent two states of belief, yet have peace.

Respect Ben.

Ben Masada

Truly,

You, yourself have made a choice who Jesus was.

I am glad you respect the man.

But knowing Him as God makes all of it fit mind blowingly together from In the Beginning to; The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.

However, this is where we represent two states of belief, yet have peace.

Respect Ben.

Yes, Nameless, true that I have made the choice who Jesus was but, based on Jewish evidences; and yes, I do respect the memory of Jesus. Do you know something? When the Apostles of Jesus organized the Nazarene Sect, Jews could join it without the rituals of conversion. Even Pharisees joined the Sect. (Acts 15:5)What I am trying to say is that I would join the Sect and become a Nazarene Jew. Just like that!Only Gentiles as many converted through Peter, they had to undergo circumcision and the ritual of the Mikveh; something akin to baptism among Christians.

God's Truth

If you are speaking from your heart, why don't you obey Jesus when he said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law? (Luke 16:29-31)I do and indeed, I don't find it to be dreadful but powerful, resting, good and right and that it is life and Spirit, to plagiarize your words.

You do not obey Moses. Where is your tent/temple? Where is your High Priest? Where is your lamb sacrifice?

You do not believe Jesus.

You pick what you want to believe about Jesus and throw out the rest of the Bible.

You are a fake Christian and a fake Jew.