"Give Your Life to Jesus"

God's Truth

YOU said,

I didn't say that. YOU said it.

That means sell all you have to be saved, because He said it.

You do not even have sense that is common.

Are you Satan and did Jesus see you fall from heaven like lightening?

Now show the scripture where Jesus commands all to sell all they have or concede.

musterion

You do not even have sense that is common.

Are you Satan and did Jesus see you fall from heaven like lightening?

Now show the scripture where Jesus commands all to sell all they have or concede.

ALL of Jesus' words are for salvation.

Go and sell all that you have. Your salvation depends on it because He said it. You said so.

God's Truth

There are those who take to mocking Jesus.

John 6:63 ...The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Can you image someone saying to Jesus what Musterion is saying to me here?

Jesus says: "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

Musterion: How are those words life to me?

musterion

Stop embarrassing yourself. You think you're allowed to pick and choose which words of Jesus you have to obey, even though you said,

ALL of Jesus' words are for salvation.

Just admit it. You tell us we don't obey Jesus but when called on YOUR OWN WORDS, suddenly obeying His words doesn't count.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Show the scripture where Jesus says to sell all you have, or stop talking to me about your nonsense.

He's saying if you count the cost of your salvation, you will see that it is not affordable.

He is saying to surrender your effort and simply trust Him.

Quit your power struggle with the LIVING Y-H-W-H, GT!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

There are those who take to mocking Jesus.

John 6:63 ...The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Can you image someone saying to Jesus what Musterion is saying to me here?

Jesus says: "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

Musterion: How are those words life to me?

Just picture the self righteous Pharisees mocking Jesus.

Wink, wink, nasty illusion to an obedience based person on ToL that is too bull headed to let go of the salt in the crevice to reach for the banquet table behind you. Oops, I mean behind them.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Right Divider

Body part
Show the scripture where Jesus says to sell all you have, or stop talking to me about your nonsense.
Luke 12:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:31) ¶ But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. (12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

How is it that you do not know this, you "obedient" follower of Jesus?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

Through your misunderstanding of Paul and the other scriptures, you have nullified Jesus' words.

2787eb1d07a87d2c6a02b7380251fbf3.jpg

GT,

Every time you put it to fleshly obedience, you are saying this.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stop embarrassing yourself. You think you're allowed to pick and choose which words of Jesus you have to obey, even though you said,

Just admit it. You tell us we don't obey Jesus but when called on YOUR OWN WORDS, suddenly obeying His words doesn't count.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Luke 12:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:31) ¶ But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. (12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (12:33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

How is it that you do not know this, you "obedient" follower of Jesus?

Now that's rightly dividing. [emoji6]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

Oh Snap!

The Hammer of Paul just stepped on the scene. [emoji6][emoji846][emoji106]

God's Truth

Just picture the self righteous Pharisees mocking Jesus.

Wink, wink, nasty illusion to an obedience based person on ToL that is too bull headed to let go of the salt in the crevice to reach for the banquet table behind you. Oops, I mean behind them.

It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus.

You have been ensnared by the devil.

Show one scripture that says we no longer have to obey.

Show it now or admit you teach things that are not from God and the Holy Bible.

musterion

She'll say you made every one of those up, so I've screenshot the quote I've been using. She won't be able to deny it anymore.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus.

You have been ensnared by the devil.

Show one scripture that says we no longer have to obey.

Show it now or admit you teach things that are not from God and the Holy Bible.

This is the church you are trying to build.

1c104b6e71b41b91022fae40b398ecc0.jpg