"Give Your Life to Jesus"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus' words are Spirit and LIFE.

His words are not dead now, or only life for some.
There is a specific good news that is the gospel of your salvation and you want to say it's all of the Bible like Nang. You both believe it not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. No wonder you say such absurd things.

God's Truth

There is a specific good news that is the gospel of your salvation and you want to say it's all of the Bible like Nang. You both believe it not and are blinded (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV. No wonder you say such absurd things.

Jesus' words are Spirit and LIFE.

His words are not dead now, or only life for some.

God's Truth

Paul didn't preach another gospel than what Jesus taught!

With your ill logic, Paul put a curse on himself and is condemned.

That is serious but hilarious.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those in Christ ARE obeying Moses
Trust the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) where the righteousness of God is revealed (Romans 1:16-17 KJV). Salvation is a gift by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Receive it by faith believing the WHY of the cross!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul didn't preach another gospel than what Jesus taught!

With your ill logic, Paul put a curse on himself and is condemned.

That is serious but hilarious.
When will you trust the Lord believing the gospel Paul was given by revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV)?

God's Truth

When Jesus walked the earth he says to repent (Luke 13:5); Jesus says if you obey my teachings you will be saved (Matthew 6:14, Matthew 6:15, John 8:31, John 13:17, John 15:10, John 15:14).

In addition, the disciples after having received the Holy Spirit, they CONTINUED to preach that the people should believe AND REPENT of their sins and call on Jesus' name (Acts 2:38, Acts 5:31, Luke 24:47, Acts 3:19,) and, even PAUL HIMSELF PREACHED REPENT AND BELIEVE TO BE SAVED (Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20, 2 Corinthians 12:21 ).

When Jesus died, rose again, and ascended to heaven, he taught to obey and repent, Revelation 3:3, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 2:5, Revelation 3:19, Revelation 9:20,21, Revelation 16:10, 11.

heir

TOL Subscriber
When Jesus walked the earth he says to repent (Luke 13:5); Jesus says if you obey my teachings you will be saved (Matthew 6:14, Matthew 6:15, John 8:31, John 13:17, John 15:10, John 15:14).

In addition, the disciples after having received the Holy Spirit, they CONTINUED to preach that the people should believe AND REPENT of their sins and call on Jesus' name (Acts 2:38, Acts 5:31, Luke 24:47, Acts 3:19,) and, even PAUL HIMSELF PREACHED REPENT AND BELIEVE TO BE SAVED (Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20).

When Jesus died, rose again, and ascended to heaven, he taught to obey and repent, Revelation 3:3, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 2:5, Revelation 3:19, Revelation 9:20,21, Revelation 16:10, 11.
2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV

Who but the devil would take out the obey part?

Tell me how confusing and complex is it to you that we have to believe and obey?

Jesus didn't get rid of his words to obey.

Jesus' words are life and you will not even be blessed as a friend and family member unless you obey.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near.

How do you EVER get that Paul would preach against God's Word?

musterion

In addition, the disciples after having received the Holy Spirit, they CONTINUED to preach that the people should believe AND REPENT of their sins and call on Jesus' name (Acts 2:38, Acts 5:31, Luke 24:47, Acts 3:19,) and, even PAUL HIMSELF PREACHED REPENT AND BELIEVE TO BE SAVED (Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20, 2 Corinthians 12:21 ).

But you just said...

ALL of Jesus' words are for salvation.

Are you now saying NOT all of Jesus' words are for salvation?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who but the devil would take out the obey part?

Tell me how confusing and complex is it to you that we have to believe and obey?

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

musterion

Romans 5:19

By the obedience of ONE we are made RIGHTEOUS.

That One is not any of us. It is not OUR obedience that does it.

You don't understand that, or you won't believe it?

musterion

Show the scripture where Jesus commands everyone to sell all they have.

I don't have to. YOU said,

YOU said we have to sell all we have because Jesus said it, and because He said it,

That means YOU said we have to sell all we have for salvation.

But you've already said you don't need to sell all that you have.

Even though Jesus told you to (so you say).

That means you haven't obeyed and are sinning and are LOST, according to your own rules.

God's Truth

Romans 5:19

By the obedience of ONE.

That One is not any of us.

That scripture does not say we do not have to obey. That scripture tells us Jesus obeyed and that is why we have him to go to for salvation!

Jesus obeyed and says that is why he remains in his Father's love, and that IF WE WANT to be in his love, we must obey.

God's Truth

Musterion needs to show the scripture where Jesus commands everyone to sell all they have.

If he cannot show that scripture, he needs to stop following me around repeating something that is not even from the Bible.

musterion

Musterion needs to show the scripture where Jesus commands everyone to sell all they have.

If he cannot show that scripture, he needs to stop following me around repeating something that is not even from the Bible.

YOU said,

I didn't say that. YOU said it.

That means sell all you have to be saved, because He said it.