BANNED
Banned
God I’m running from your heart
I just want to have fun :banana:
A mental picture of salvation
But, it’s not inside my heart
elvis.gif

I’m livin’ for the world
And I’m gonna be left behi-i-nd :rapture: (Winfrey)
sing.gif
Mk 12:30

Soul On Fire (feat. All Sons & Daughters) ~ Third Day

See:

The Battle for the Bible by Adrian Rogers

Related:

Lordship
Has the Law has been done away with?
At patrick jane At john w At Nick At SaultoPaul At Musterion At heir At GloryDaz At exminister At Grosnick Marowbe
Must We Confess Every Sin?
Give Your Life to Jesus
How Many on TOL are Grace Gospel Believers?
Where is Prince Now?
Kirk Cameron: Wives Should 'Honor and Respect and Follow Their Husband's Lead'
The Myth of Unmerited Favor and Grace
The Big Switch
Did Paul teach obedience?
Where Is Muhammad Ali Now?
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation
Who is responsible for "dying to self"?
And you are complete in him (Jesus Christ) Colossians 2:10

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Why do we keep hearing people say things like that as if it's a formula for salvation? You can give your heart to Jesus, your life to Jesus, turn over a new leaf, give all your money, give all of your time, on and on as all of those ramblings go, but salvation is not us giving anything to God, but what God gave for us 2000 years ago!

Galatians 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Galatians 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We can see the due time message testified that God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

This is great news for all men, no matter who you are or what you've done!

Stop trusting in empty religious sayings that have no power to save you and trust the Lord believing WHY Christ died and that God raised Him from the dead the third day and be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Preach It From the mountain top Heir!

Amen!

Side warning, you know Jesus taught that and it got Him carnally killed for three days! 😊😃😉

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

Why do we keep hearing people say things like that as if it's a formula for salvation? You can give your heart to Jesus, your life to Jesus, turn over a new leaf, give all your money, give all of your time, on and on as all of those ramblings go, but salvation is not us giving anything to God, but what God gave for us 2000 years ago!

Galatians 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

We can see the due time message testified that God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth as the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for all!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Stop trusting in empty religious sayings that have no power to save you and trust the Lord believing WHY Christ died and that God raised Him from the dead the third day and be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26, Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50, John 13:1,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

Jesus' words are FOREVER.

Right Divider

Body part
God tells us who He loves, don't you know who those are? Try to answer, and then I would love to show you the truth.
I know who Jesus died for and how we are justified in this dispensation of the grace of God.
Rom 5:6-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. (5:7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. (5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. (5:11) And not only [so], but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Believe it!

God's Truth

I know who Jesus died for and how we are justified in this dispensation of the grace of God.
Rom 5:6-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. (5:7) For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. (5:8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (5:9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. (5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. (5:11) And not only [so], but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Believe it!

Jesus died for all but those who will be saved don't have access unless they have living faith.

Right Divider

Body part
Living faith is faith with obedience.

I have done that and continue to do that.
The gospel of the grace of God does not allow YOUR obedience as a factor in your salvation. You've been shown that a million times, but you still what to earn YOUR salvation.

Sadly, you are destined to be judged for your sin and headed for the lake of fire.
Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

musterion

Wish I'd seen this thread before I started that whole "Give your heart to Jesus" one.