"Give Your Life to Jesus"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26, Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50, John 13:1,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

Jesus' words are FOREVER.
None of those are the gospel of your salvation. When will you trust the Lord believing what happened 2000 years ago in your stead is sufficient for salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

God's Truth

None of those are the gospel of your salvation. When will you trust the Lord believing what happened 2000 years ago in your stead is sufficient for salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)?

All of Jesus' words are for salvation. You do not understand Paul so it causes you to say such things as what you just did against Jesus being forever and for all.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Give Your Life to Jesus! I am sorry but I can't. I have just one and I have already given it to HaShem.
God never asked you to give your life to Him for salvation! He gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father (Galatians 1:3-4 KJV! Trust Him now believing it ( 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and be saved!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I don't. To love the sinner is akin to an endorsement of his or her sin. This statement must have come out of blindly pious romanticism.

Romans 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

heir

TOL Subscriber
All of Jesus' words are for salvation.
Who are you, Nang? Don't be ridiculous! There is a good news that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and it is that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When will you trust the Lord believing it is all sufficient to save you?

God's Truth

Romans 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

God loves His creation, but He does NOT love you personally unless you obey Him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

DID YOU READ THAT? God loves those who love Him by obeying Him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
People listened to Moses and obeyed.

Moses and the Law was about Jesus.
We're in the "but now":

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Romans 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Get with it by trusting the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) where the righteousness of God is revealed (Romans 1:16-17 KJV).

God's Truth

Who are you, Nang? Don't be ridiculous! There is a good news that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth and it is that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). When will you trust the Lord believing it is all sufficient to save you?

Jesus' words are Spirit and LIFE.

His words are not dead now, or only life for some.

God's Truth

We're in the "but now":

Those in Christ ARE obeying Moses because Moses said to come to the tent/temple, come to the High Priest, and he taught the sacrifice of animals.

Those in Christ are obeying Moses because our body is the TENT/TEMPLE of God, and Jesus is our High Priest, and the sacrifice is Jesus the Lamb of God.

God's Truth

Except that whole "sell all you have" part, right? That doesn't apply to you.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that.

Are you paralyzed? Did Jesus tell everyone to pick up their mat and walk?

You have to obey Jesus' teachings if you want understanding and knowledge from God.

You just cannot be reasoned with because you are lacking.

God's Truth

Notice that Musterion does not have the truth to defend his beliefs with, so what does he got to defend his beliefs? All he has are wrong things, like accusations, slander, and insults.