"Give Your Life to Jesus"

God's Truth

GT,

You avoid the scriptures that call for absolute trust in God and are clearly side railing the conversation to take focus of of the flesh of humanity.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You are lying about me. You are guilty of doing what you accuse me of doing

God's Truth

Ben,

If I was speaking to you, I would refer back to my days of being under the Law of Moses, But GT is missing the message of trust in Jesus, Alone.

I understand what you are saying.

However, every manuscript points to Jesus saying these words.

What's funny is that as a Jew, following Moses, you can see it.

He is the meat of the sacrifice.

But GT is a Christian and can't.

Maybe you should show GT what the words are saying that you don't agree with.

I know you don't believe them, but your of Moses.

Can you see the oddity of GT not seeing it as a Christian?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

You think Jesus said one thing only. lol

God's Truth

Paul did describe God with one word.

Can you guess it GT?

John did too.

I would like to hear what that is, but in the meantime, do you not understand that Jesus said more than just believe? That is good that you know you are supposed to believe, now what else?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Paul did describe God with one word.

Can you guess it GT?

John did too.

I would like to hear what that is, but in the meantime, do you not understand that Jesus said more than just believe? That is good that you know you are supposed to believe, now what else?

My answer is in the answer to my reference about Paul and John describing God with one word.

Ben Masada

This is the most important thing in our lives.

here is why:

God is love. He teaches us how to love one another. This is the main reason why God is true.

So if you don't like what is going on in the world, come to God and He will give you what you desire in next life with perfect, peaceful and most of all loving world.

But this desire will not obtain without striving to obey what Jesus teaches. He knows how to love one another. No human can teaches the way Jesus does becasue He was sent by His Father to teach us how to love God and love one another.

Is that what love is, God! No wonder God so loved the world that, to teach men what love is, He became a Jew. Biggest mistake because, to prove that they were not ready to know what love is, they have killed millions of Jews throughout History by means of pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, the Inquisition and, last but not least, the Holocaust.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

The better reason to spiritually trade in those works of your's for the perfect work of Jesus alone.

Ben Masada

I think I have said this before that, I can't give my life to Jesus because I have just one life to live and, I have given it already to HaShem aka my Savior and Redeemer. (Isaiah 43:1-3)

God's Truth

Once AGAIN, your logic is FALLACIOUS. Sometimes Jesus was talking to a specific person or group of people. You are clueless if you cannot understand that simple thing.

Jesus was speaking to EVERYONE, he just did not include everyone yet, not until he was crucified.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Jesus saves us when he wants to. He tells us he saves us when he accepts us.

He accepted us before we were ever born. He accepted us before the foundation of creation was laid.

He loved us first.

Do you deny these verses?

They are genuine.

Ephesians 1:4

For He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love

1 John 4

We Love Him because He first Loved us.

God's Truth

He accepted us before we were ever born. He accepted us before the foundation of creation was laid.

He loved us first.

Do you deny these verses?

They are genuine.

Ephesians 1:4

For He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love

1 John 4

We Love Him because He first Loved us.

Jesus did not choose us before we were born.

You are an ignorant Calvinist.