FOR GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS ONLY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This thread is for grace gospel believers only. If you believe not, then stay out of the thread. There was no need to post here over and over about Jews and keeping the law. Neither have anything to do with the gospel of our salvation.

I tried to make it a question for Grace Gospel Believers. Then, this
guy totally derailed it right away. He refused to stop.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Examine yourself, whether you be in the faith.

You can't go on until you get saved. You won't get saved until you stop trying to understand the things of God.... They cannot be understood by the natural man. You prove it.
I am saved. Observing God's Law is not about getting saved.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This thread is for grace gospel believers only. If you believe not, then stay out of the thread. There was no need to post here over and over about Jews and keeping the law. Neither have anything to do with the gospel of our salvation.
I believe I am called to obey God, whether by the old covenant Law or not. The new covenant is more not less. But the expectation of not having to keep the Law has been made clear. That is because salvation is and always was by God's grace. I am thank to God for Paul and what he has explained to us in the new covenant brought to us by Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How about, just go away. I told you last night to stop derailing
my thread. You refused and continued to derail with things
that had nothing to do with my thread. You're not even a Grace
believer and that's who I wanted to converse with.
I am a believer and I believe in grace (God's grace which is the grace Paul spoke of). No one is saved any other way but by God's grace. If this is not a grace believer I don't know what is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You didn't stop. What universe are you in?
Are you talking about before I welcomed you to the thread I wrote the OP for (can the person who wrote the OP say this is my thread?)? So, you were on my thread with full permission (you never have to not post on any thread of mine, but this is not leverage or permission to post on your thread or threads), and we had stopped posting on your thread.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Are you talking about before I welcomed you to the thread I wrote the OP for (can the person who wrote the OP say this is my thread?)? So, you were on my thread with full permission (you never have to not post on any thread of mine, but this is not leverage or permission to post on your thread or threads), and we had stopped posting on your thread.

Ya know what? Shut up!!

glorydaz

I am a believer and I believe in grace (God's grace which is the grace Paul spoke of). No one is saved any other way but by God's grace. If this is not a grace believer I don't know what is.

Your bringing up the law and being a Jew in a thread about grace is the problem. You're trying to mix oil and water, and wonder why we try to correct you? If you listened, it would be one thing, but you don't. You have a mouth but no ears to hear.

Romans 11:6
And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

If you're not a grace believer you shouldn't be on this thread.