FOR GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS ONLY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No one can observe the Law perfectly. That does not mean no one can observe the Law. Meaning, if you have sinned in one thing you have broken God's Law and the punishment is death according to God's design and decree. The Law points out sin. There was sin and death as it's consequence before the Law even. But the point is Romans 6:23 (see Romans 3:23). Jesus is the only one never to sin.

I see no reason to not obey God's commands. But obedience to God's commands saves no one.

So, whether or not a person should obey God is a different question from whether or not they have ever broken any command found in the Law.

I don't understand you? Are you just messing with us?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Eternal life isn't yours if you don't become a member of the Body of Christ
in this Dispensation of Grace.
I am a member of the body of Christ.

Paul wrote the following about the dispensation of grace that was given to him.

Ephesians 3:2 KJV - 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

glorydaz

I'm not trying to communicate what I am doing. You are asking me about it. I have no problem answering you until you have been answered to your satisfaction. But your question was answered by me. Timothy was both a Jew and a Christian. He was a believer in the Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus is the Messiah) or in other words He believed in Jesus Christ. He qualifies as a Jew who realized what Paul wrote there.

Paul was born a Jew...you weren't. Timothy had a Jewish mother but a gentile father. You don't. You aren't "qualified".

You have your own threads concerning your understand of what it means to be a Jew, but you insist on derailing this thread which concerns salvation by grace through faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul was born a Jew...you weren't. Timothy had a Jewish mother but a gentile father. You don't. You aren't "qualified".

You have your own threads concerning your understand of what it means to be a Jew, but you insist on derailing this thread which concerns salvation by grace through faith.
I don't know if I have said that I am a Jew.

But I believe I can say that either a person is born a Jew and that makes them a Jew or that it is not if a person is born a Jew that determines whether they are one.