FOR GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS ONLY.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're a fence sitter Un. Pick one: Christian or Jew and stick with it.
I was a Christian first, but now I am both Jewish in belief and practice and still a Christian. I was not born a Jew. If a Jew is not different from being or living Jewish according to God's Law or in accordance with the new covenant then it should be stated that a Jew is a Jew by birth in terms of ethnicity (a word to describe this) different from a Jew is a Jew by birth so long as they do not leave the faith (the one true religion of Judaism is the religion of all Jews, whether practicing or not).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was a Christian first, but now I am both Jewish in belief and practice and still a Christian. I was not born a Jew. If a Jew is not different from being or living Jewish according to God's Law or in accordance with the new covenant then it should be stated that a Jew is a Jew by birth in terms of ethnicity (a word to describe this) different from a Jew is a Jew by birth so long as they do not leave the faith (the one true religion of Judaism is the religion of all Jews, whether practicing or not).

Man alive, you are truly mixed up!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You asked, "Is this Jewish or Christian?" I asked you what Jew realizes what Paul wrote there. Now, you have to answer my question before I can respond to your next question.

You see, Untel, I have learned that you love to ask questions that are simply a bit....how shall I say this.....foolish.
So, you need to figure out a way to communicate because what you're doing isn't working out for you. :think:
I'm not trying to communicate what I am doing. You are asking me about it. I have no problem answering you until you have been answered to your satisfaction. But your question was answered by me. Timothy was both a Jew and a Christian. He was a believer in the Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus is the Messiah) or in other words He believed in Jesus Christ. He qualifies as a Jew who realized what Paul wrote there.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not trying to communicate what I am doing. You are asking me about it. I have no problem answering you until you have been answered to your satisfaction. But your question was answered by me. Timothy was both a Jew and a Christian. He was a believer in the Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus is the Messiah) or in other words He believed in Jesus Christ. He qualifies as a Jew who realized what Paul wrote there.

What??

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So that a what? A wanna be Jew?
No. No one has ever pressured me to be a Jew. Jesus was a Jew, and judging from the life of Jews I have come across in this world there is much to be appreciated from Jews, even those who are not fellow believers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Un, if ya wanna be a Jew, ya better start following the law 100%. That means
from your birth until the day you die.
No one can observe the Law perfectly. That does not mean no one can observe the Law. Meaning, if you have sinned in one thing you have broken God's Law and the punishment is death according to God's design and decree. The Law points out sin. There was sin and death as it's consequence before the Law even. But the point is Romans 6:23 (see Romans 3:23). Jesus is the only one never to sin.

I see no reason to not obey God's commands. But obedience to God's commands saves no one.

So, whether or not a person should obey God is a different question from whether or not they have ever broken any command found in the Law.