FOR GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS ONLY.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you die (physically) within ten minutes from now, where will you
find yourself? Heaven or a place of torment until the judgment?
I don't know how to answer this question. The Bible may speak of heaven as an eternal destination even as people think of it, but does it say the soul will go there? It's worth investigating to find out if it is true.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He needs to be reported
He came to a thread of mine, but has since been asking me questions on his thread. He says he already reported me but I was wanting to work out whatever issue there is. I have nothing against him and no need to derail a thread. I am sorry if that is what I have done. It is not and was not my intention at all.

glorydaz

I don't know how to answer this question. The Bible may speak of heaven as an eternal destination even as people think of it, but does it say the soul will go there? It's worth investigating to find out if it is true.

Examine yourself, whether you be in the faith.

You can't go on until you get saved. You won't get saved until you stop trying to understand the things of God.... They cannot be understood by the natural man. You prove it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am a member of the body of Christ.

Paul wrote the following about the dispensation of grace that was given to him.

Ephesians 3:2 KJV - 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

This thread is for grace gospel believers only. If you believe not, then stay out of the thread. There was no need to post here over and over about Jews and keeping the law. Neither have anything to do with the gospel of our salvation.