ECT FAITH ALONE: DID JESUS TEACH IT?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
[In Yellow] Correction. Assuming one's faith in the mix, the law did convey grace but only to the extent God, by the limitation of His Holiness, could convey it. Understanding this should also answer why the OT saints didn't immediately enter heaven upon their death.

St. Paul disagrees:

"And every priest indeed standeth daily ministering, and often offering the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins" (Hebrews 10:11).

Cross Reference

St. Paul disagrees:

"And every priest indeed standeth daily ministering, and often offering the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins" (Hebrews 10:11).

Read me correctly and get understanding of what I wrote. You are too far off base for me to reply.

Cruciform

You need to go back to elementary school. "Faith alone" is Biblical.
Now go ahead and cite a single biblical text in which the words "faith" and "alone" appear together. I can only think of one in the entire New Testament. Do you want to post it, or shall I? :think:

heir

TOL Subscriber
St. Paul disagrees:

Paul didn't write Hebrews. Why don't you believe your sins are already forgiven (Colossians 2:13 KJV)?