Eternal Security !

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You teach that ancient heresy of salvation by works, by what a person does, which denies salvation by what Christ did.

You are stuck, until you obey. Obey what? Obey what Jesus says. What does Jesus say? Jesus says to humble yourself. Humble yourself and obey him. He is the Way.

lifeisgood

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a young child, even when I went to the Catholic church, not knowing the church's evil practices.

Another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)

I believed in Jesus when I studied the Jehovah Witness' teachings.

I believed in Jesus when I got involved with the Mormon church.

Believing in God and Jesus is not enough, we must do what he says.

OBEY Jesus Christ for you are NOT.

BELIEVE in Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the Cross of Calvary is the ONLY work that is ENOUGH.

You preach against that and claim we only have to believe; yet, the scriptures warn against that nonsense.

Jesus is still saying to you GT: Come unto Me because you are tired and heavy laden and let Me give you My rest.

What is the difference between all denominations? OBEDIENCE, that is the difference.

You are NOT obeying Jesus Christ.
You are OBEYING another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)

Peter says people misunderstand Paul---and then Peter warns us to obey.

You are OBEYING another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)

James calls people foolish for thinking faith alone saves.

OBEY Jesus Christ, GT.
Permit Him to save you and STOP obeying another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)

lifeisgood

the church teaches
-that
-anyone can be saved
-but
-it does depend on what you do

Then the church is preaching another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)

God is pleased only and exclusively with His Son and what He did at the Cross of Calvary. (Matthew 3:17; Matthew 17:5; Mark 1:11; 2 Peter 1:17)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Salvation by works, by what a person does. Man attempting to gain favor and acceptance with God by the works of his hands, or by what he does!

Do you mean like what the Israelites did by putting blood on their lintel and doorposts in Egypt to save their firstborn?

God's Truth

That is right; the Catholic religion is another gospel. However, you missed the point. The point is I was a very young child and believed the very basics of the Catholic church which was we have a God and He is the Father, he has a Son that died for us, and a Holy Spirit. Tell me, is that what you call the true gospel?

That is right, the Jehovah Witness denomination was ANOTHER gospel, just like yours is.

That is right, the Mormon church has another gospel, and so does yours.

OBEY Jesus Christ for you are NOT.

How do you not see that your false witnessing against me is a defense for truth?

BELIEVE in Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the Cross of Calvary is the ONLY work that is ENOUGH.

Pay more attention, because that is what I did and do, but it is NOT ENOUGH.

Jesus saves us ALL ON HIS OWN; he chooses whom he will save, and he chooses those that obey him.

That is the word of God.

Jesus is still saying to you GT: Come unto Me because you are tired and heavy laden and let Me give you My rest.

Haaaaaa You were never tired and heavy laden! That is about the Jews who had all those ceremonial/purification works just to worship God.

I am obeying what is in the WRITTEN WORD, the Holy Bible.

There isn’t another gospel in Jesus’ written words. Your motto, slogan, your brainwashed sounding mantra does not cut it when someone directs you to obey what Jesus plainly says. Humble yourself is Jesus’ words. Forgive everyone is Jesus’ words. Admit you are a sinner and confess and repent, those are Jesus’ words.

Doing those things ARE OBEYING Jesus. How do you EVER get that obeying the WRITTEN word of God is NOT obeying? Wow, scary, so sad.

Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say to forget what Jesus says when he walked the earth and do what your preacher claims is right.
OBEY Jesus Christ, GT.
Permit Him to save you and STOP obeying another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)
I have a powerful testimony, and I would not have been saved in such a powerful way if I had not obeyed Jesus Christ according to the Holy Bible, the written Word of God.

God's Truth

Then the church is preaching another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4)

God is pleased only and exclusively with His Son and what He did at the Cross of Calvary. (Matthew 3:17; Matthew 17:5; Mark 1:11; 2 Peter 1:17)

And you preach against obeying what Jesus says when he walked the earth.

DAN P

And you preach against obeying what Jesus says when he walked the earth.

Hi and the Holy Spirit wrote all the bible , whlo is also God , don't you see , so is Gal 5:28 wrong when it say " we ARE ONE in Christ Jesus ."

The Greek word ARE / ESTE " means we CONTINUALLY " in Christ , fpr FOREVER is what ESTE is in the PRESENT TENSE !!

God's Truth

Hi and the Holy Spirit wrote all the bible , whlo is also God , don't you see , so is Gal 5:28 wrong when it say " we ARE ONE in Christ Jesus ."

The Greek word ARE / ESTE " means we CONTINUALLY " in Christ , fpr FOREVER is what ESTE is in the PRESENT TENSE !!

What is your point?

Are you agreeing with me? If you are, stop being afraid and say so.

God's Truth

Permit the Lord Jesus Christ to SAVE you.
The WORKS OF YOUR HANDS will be rejected.

Jesus' words are LIFE.

You will not get that life if you do not obey.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

His words do not stop giving life.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Obeying Jesus is how we eat Jesus, just like obeying the Father is how Jesus ate.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

John 4:34 "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.