Eternal Security !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

You are NOT speaking the truth.

The scriptures plainly say we have to obey.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

Colossians 3:23 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Belief alone is dead and cannot save anyone Jesus, Peter, Paul, and James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22.

Jesus' finished work is not that you do not have to believe and obey.

Where do you get such a teaching?

To teach that one is saved because of what they do, is antichrist , a damnable lie !

God's Truth

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

beloved57

Romans 2:6 NASB who WILL RENDER TO EACH PERSON ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS:

To teach salvation by works, by what a person does, is a damnable heresy. Those Christ died for are saved by His One Obedience, because by it they are made righteous, Justified Rom 5:19 !

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 11:15
It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

2 Timothy 4:14
Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done.

beloved57

Ezekiel 36:19
I dispersed them among the nations, and they were scattered through the countries; I judged them according to their conduct and their actions.

Those Christ died for have been made righteous, thats Justified and saved by His Obedience, not theirs Rom 5:19 !

God's Truth

To teach salvation by works, by what a person does, is a damnable heresy. Those Christ died for are saved by His One Obedience, because by it they are made righteous, Justified Rom 5:19 !

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

When we are saved by Jesus' righteousness---we must still OBEY, for God show NO FAVORITISM.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

beloved57

When we are saved by Jesus' righteousness---we must still OBEY, for God show NO FAVORITISM.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

You teach salvation by works, which is a denial of Christ !

lifeisgood

Where do you get such a teaching?

If you were saved you would know that what saved you is believing in Jesus Christ and His ALREADY FINISHED work EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

As Jesus said:
Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

As the hymn says:
Just as I Am, Without One Plea
Text: Charlotte Elliott, 1789-1871
Music: William B. Bradbury, 1816-1868

1. Just as I am, without one plea,
but that thy blood was shed for me,
and that thou bidst me come to thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

2. Just as I am, and waiting not
to rid my soul of one dark blot,
to thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,

3. Just as I am, though tossed about
with many a conflict, many a doubt,
fightings and fears within, without,

4. Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
sight, riches, healing of the mind,
yea, all I need in thee to find,

5. Just as I am, thou wilt receive,
wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
because thy promise I believe,

6. Just as I am, thy love unknown
hath broken every barrier down;
now, to be thine, yea thine alone,

God's Truth

If you were saved you would know that what saved you is believing in Jesus Christ and His ALREADY FINISHED work EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

As Jesus said:
Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

As the hymn says:
Just as I Am, Without One Plea
Text: Charlotte Elliott, 1789-1871
Music: William B. Bradbury, 1816-1868

1. Just as I am, without one plea,
but that thy blood was shed for me,
and that thou bidst me come to thee,

2. Just as I am, and waiting not
to rid my soul of one dark blot,
to thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,

3. Just as I am, though tossed about
with many a conflict, many a doubt,
fightings and fears within, without,

4. Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
sight, riches, healing of the mind,
yea, all I need in thee to find,

5. Just as I am, thou wilt receive,
wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
because thy promise I believe,

6. Just as I am, thy love unknown
hath broken every barrier down;
now, to be thine, yea thine alone,

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a young child, even when I went to the Catholic church, not knowing the church's evil practices.

I believed in Jesus when I studied the Jehovah Witness' teachings.

I believed in Jesus when I got involved with the Mormon church.

Believing in God and Jesus is not enough, we must do what he says.

You preach against that and claim we only have to believe; yet, the scriptures warn against that nonsense.

What is the difference between all denominations? OBEDIENCE, that is the difference.

Peter says people misunderstand Paul---and then Peter warns us to obey.

James calls people foolish for thinking faith alone saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.