Eternal Security !

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

If you are in Jesus, you are not trying to be saved because you are already saved.

If one wants to be saved, they must first seek God. We seek God by finding Jesus' teachings, and we find by obeying Jesus' teachings.

You will not get in Jesus until he saves you.

Jesus says he saves those who obey him.

The issue is how can one who you said was separate from Christ be attached to Christ in the first place.
By obeying Jesus' words. His words are life. He is the Way.

That person can do NOTHING for him to be attached to Christ otherwise Christ's statement that one separate from Him can do NOTHING is false.

Jesus' words are the words of God. The Word of God is powerful. Jesus says he is the way, so if you want to get to the Father, you must come to Jesus and do what he says to do.

But obviously,Christ's statement is true. And that makes the statement that people are attached to Christ AFTER they believe, false.

I am not sure what you are saying.

Obeying Jesus' words on how to be saved IS what will get you saved.

You cannot get in Jesus until you do what he says to do.

God's Truth

Those who teach salvation by works, by what a person does is promoting lies, which you do!

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

beloved57

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.
None of those scriptures teach the damnable heresy of salvation by works like you do!

God's Truth

All you do is teach that damnable heresy of salvation by works, by what a person does, which is a insult to the obedience of Christ!

Jesus obeyed and we have to obey too.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

beloved57

Jesus obeyed and we have to obey too.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.
Those Christ died for/obeyed for are made righteous, they don't have to do anything to be saved/righteous Rom 5:19 !

Samie

If one wants to be saved, they must first seek God. We seek God by finding Jesus' teachings, and we find by obeying Jesus' teachings.

You will not get in Jesus until he saves you.

Jesus says he saves those who obey him.

By obeying Jesus' words. His words are life. He is the Way.

Jesus' words are the words of God. The Word of God is powerful. Jesus says he is the way, so if you want to get to the Father, you must come to Jesus and do what he says to do.

I am not sure what you are saying.

Obeying Jesus' words on how to be saved IS what will get you saved.

You cannot get in Jesus until you do what he says to do.
The point is, your statement that while NOT yet in Christ, people can obey, is AGAINST the words of Jesus Himself that apart from Him one can do NOTHING (John 15:5).

It is only when one is IN CHRIST that he can do something - he can obey. Now, if you are already IN CHRIST and you still don't obey, then Jesus will blot out your name from the book of life when you die. It was God, through Christ, Who attached us to Christ so that we can obey; it is God, through Christ, who will blot out our names if we don't obey AFTER having been attached to Christ.

God's Truth

The point is, your statement that while NOT yet in Christ, people can obey, is AGAINST the words of Jesus Himself that apart from Him one can do NOTHING (John 15:5).

No, because those YET NOT IN CHRIST---if they obey Jesus' words---they are eating from Christ, i.e. obeying HIS WORDS. Jesus' words are the words of GOD. There is power in the words of God.

It is only when one is IN CHRIST that he can do something - he can obey. Now, if you are already IN CHRIST and you still don't obey, then Jesus will blot out your name from the book of life when you die. It was God, through Christ, Who attached us to Christ so that we can obey; it is God, through Christ, who will blot out our names if we don't obey AFTER having been attached to Christ.
You are mixing truth with falseness.

Jesus is the way. Jesus tells us what we have to do to get in him!

Obeying him is how one gets in him.

Obeying Jesus is eating Jesus.

Believing Jesus is drinking his blood.

When you eat him, and drink his blood---he will give you pure water to drink!

That water is the Holy Spirit.

I can prove everything I say with scripture, just ask.

beloved57

No, because those YET NOT IN CHRIST---if they obey Jesus' words---they are eating from Christ, i.e. obeying HIS WORDS. Jesus' words are the words of GOD. There is power in the words of God.

You are mixing truth with falseness.

Jesus is the way. Jesus tells us what we have to do to get in him!

Obeying him is how one gets in him.

Obeying Jesus is eating Jesus.

Believing Jesus is drinking his blood.

When you eat him, and drink his blood---he will give you pure water to drink!

That water is the Holy Spirit.

I can prove everything I say with scripture, just ask.
False statements, those Christ died for are reconciled to God and made righteous Rom 5:10,19 !

Samie

You don't believe Jesus' own words that those NOT in Him can do NOTHING? You keep on insisting that those NOT YET IN CHRIST can do SOMETHING - they can obey.

NAS John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I in him, he (a)bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing.

You say you love the Word of God BUT why do you refuse Jesus' words when they are against your theology?

Status
Not open for further replies.