Eternal Security !

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeisgood

That is right; the Catholic religion is another gospel. However, you missed the point. The point is I was a very young child and believed the very basics of the Catholic church which was we have a God and He is the Father, he has a Son that died for us, and a Holy Spirit. Tell me, is that what you call the true gospel?

No, YOU missed the point not I.
You are still OBEYING another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the works of your own hands, which will be rejected.

That is right, the Jehovah Witness denomination was ANOTHER gospel, just like yours is.

You are still OBEYING another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the works of your own hands, which will be rejected.

That is right, the Mormon church has another gospel, and so does yours.

How do you not see that your false witnessing against me is a defense for truth?

Because you are still OBEYING another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the works of your own hands, which will be rejected.

Pay more attention, because that is what I did and do, but it is NOT ENOUGH.

Jesus saves us ALL ON HIS OWN; he chooses whom he will save, and he chooses those that obey him.

That is the word of God.

The Lord Jesus Christ came to open the way to God for the WHOLE humanity, not just some.
People choose to obey another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the work of their own hands, which, in turn, will be rejected.

Haaaaaa You were never tired and heavy laden! That is about the Jews who had all those ceremonial/purification works just to worship God.

I was tired and heavy laden, exactly as you continue to be, because I was trying to offer the works of my hands, exactly as you are tying to offer the works of your hands.

I am obeying what is in the WRITTEN WORD, the Holy Bible.

You are still OBEYING another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the work of their own hands, which, in turn, will be rejected.

There isn’t another gospel in Jesus’ written words. Your motto, slogan, your brainwashed sounding mantra does not cut it when someone directs you to obey what Jesus plainly says. Humble yourself is Jesus’ words. Forgive everyone is Jesus’ words. Admit you are a sinner and confess and repent, those are Jesus’ words.

Doing those things ARE OBEYING Jesus. How do you EVER get that obeying the WRITTEN word of God is NOT obeying? Wow, scary, so sad.

Someone who boasts of knowing God's Word. :think:

Nowhere anywhere does the Bible say to forget what Jesus says when he walked the earth and do what your preacher claims is right.

I have a powerful testimony, and I would not have been saved in such a powerful way if I had not obeyed Jesus Christ according to the Holy Bible, the written Word of God.

Your 'powerful' testimony has been that you have been offering the works of your hands before God, boasting that He will accept the works of your hands, instead of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If a person is not found 'in Christ' the works of their hands will be rejected.

You can continue to OBEY another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the works of your own hands, which in turn will be rejected by God, or you can stop and let Him give you His rest.

God's Truth

No, YOU missed the point not I.
You are wrong. I was a child and did nothing but believe.
No one will be saved by faith alone---so says James that speaks the Word of God.

The Lord Jesus Christ came to open the way to God for the WHOLE humanity, not just some.
People choose to obey another gospel, another Jesus, another Spirit (2 Corinthians 11:4), which is the work of their own hands, which, in turn, will be rejected.

Jesus is the Way. You will not get Life, unless you obey the Truth.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I was tired and heavy laden, exactly as you continue to be, because I was trying to offer the works of my hands, exactly as you are tying to offer the works of your hands.

The Jews used to do work to make themselves clean/purified/righteous. No one can make themselves clean anymore except by faith that Jesus’ blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing.

Jesus has a yoke. Yoke means work. Jesus’ work is light, easy, and not burdensome.

Someone who boasts of knowing God's Word.

ONLY those that OBEY God know God.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

Your 'powerful' testimony has been that you have been offering the works of your hands before God, boasting that He will accept the works of your hands, instead of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.
God did not nail obedience to the cross.
According to you, Jesus taught obey, but then God nullified his words on the cross.

God's Truth

Correct.

Incorrect.

Correct.

Houston, GT, has a problem.

You are the one with the problem, for you have no understanding. Understanding is given to those who obey.

We obey by repenting then get knowledge.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

If we obey Jesus---THEN WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.

John 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Jesus reveals himself to those who obey him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

lifeisgood

You are the one with the problem, for you have no understanding. Understanding is given to those who obey.

We obey by repenting then get knowledge.

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

If we obey Jesus---THEN WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH.

John 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Jesus reveals himself to those who obey him.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

You have NOT obeyed Jesus, yet.

I pray that one day you will OBEY Him and let Him give you His rest so that you stop offering the works of your hands, which in the now is rejected, and in the end, is rejected.

God's Truth

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

You do not live in him if you do not obey. Obeying him is HOW we know we have the Holy Spirit in us.

God's Truth

You have NOT obeyed Jesus, yet.

I pray that one day you will OBEY Him and let Him give you His rest so that you stop offering the works of your hands, which in the now is rejected, and in the end, is rejected.

You are praying that I stop obeying Jesus' powerful words! What is pathetic is that you have no idea how evil that is.

lifeisgood

Obeying God is loving God. Obeying God is loving God and that is how we are known by God, and that is how we know God.

Obeying God is to be found 'in Christ'.

Loving God is to be found 'in Christ'.

We are known by God when He finds us 'in Christ'.

We know God when we are 'in Christ'.

For God is PLEASED ONLY with His Son Jesus Christ.
God only recognizes His Son and what His Son has done.

Stop offering the works of your hands for they are rejected by God.

lifeisgood

You are praying that I stop obeying Jesus' powerful words! What is pathetic is that you have no idea how evil that is.

No, I am praying that you stop offering the works of your hands which have already been rejected by God and permit Jesus Christ through what He did at the Cross of Calvary to give you HIS REST so that God can see you 'in Christ'.

The Lord Jesus Christ paid an awful high price so that you can have HIS REST and you keep on working to provide the works of your hands, which are already rejected by God.

lifeisgood

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

You do not live in him if you do not obey. Obeying him is HOW we know we have the Holy Spirit in us.

When a person is found 'in Christ' that person is obeying Him.

You, on the other hand, keep on offering the works of your hands which have already been rejected by God for God is only pleased with His Son and what His Son has done at the Cross of Calvary.

God is not pleased with you or me. He is only pleased with us when God finds us 'in Christ' and we are only found 'in Christ' when we accept Him and what He did at the Cross of Calvary, exclusively, plus absolutely nothing.

God's Truth

You, on the other hand, keep on offering the works of your hands which have already been rejected by God for God is only pleased with His Son and what His Son has done at the Cross of Calvary.

God is not pleased with you or me. He is only pleased with us when God finds us 'in Christ' and we are only found 'in Christ' when we accept Him and what He did at the Cross of Calvary, exclusively, plus absolutely nothing.

What you say is not truth, for God found favor with Noah and Mary; He called David a man after His own heart; He said there was nothing deceitful in Nathan; God found many righteous in His sight; Abraham received the promises because he loved God by obeying God; Enoch pleased God.

So you see, you do not speak what the Truth speaks.

God's Truth

Obeying God is to be found 'in Christ'.

Loving God is to be found 'in Christ'.

We are known by God when He finds us 'in Christ'.

We know God when we are 'in Christ'.

For God is PLEASED ONLY with His Son Jesus Christ.
God only recognizes His Son and what His Son has done.

Stop offering the works of your hands for they are rejected by God.

You will not be found in Christ unless you obey.

God's Truth

It is not obeying to not obey. That is twisted nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.