Does God Decieve?

Arthur Brain

That's the way the liberals play. ;)

Seriously, you're gonna play the "liberal" card again? I answered your loaded question with absolute honesty and you've had nothing in response since.

I don't have a "twin" so nope...

Honestly, you really are one weird guy.

If you think I'm Danoh or some sock puppet then go check with Sherman.

:kookoo:

musterion

Seriously, you're gonna play the "liberal" card again? I answered your loaded question with absolute honesty and you've had nothing in response since.

I don't have a "twin" so nope...

Honestly, you really are one weird guy.

If you think I'm Danoh or some sock puppet then go check with Sherman.

:kookoo:

Can you not read?

6days

Judge Rightly said:
The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,So that men will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous; Surely He is God who judges in the earth.” - Psalm 58:10-11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV

If I were you, I would stick with what is closer to the copies of the originals.
Hey Judge...thanks for correction on the reference... Yes Psalm 58.

Any modern major translation is good, but it is a translation...not perfect. I think the NLT is good for that verse,, but the version you quoted is good also, but with context. We should never rejoice in the suffering of others, and I don't think that verse is suggesting that.

Commentaries will often explain that verse like this "When the just man seeth the vengeance and rejoiceth, it is not of malice, but of benevolence, either hoping that the wicked may by punishment be amended, or loving God's justice above men's persons, not being displeased with the punishment of the wicked, because it proceedeth from the Lord, nor desiring that the wicked may be acquitted from penalty because the deserve in justice to be punished.". https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/treasury-of-david/psalms-58-10.html

Arthur Brain

Hey Judge...thanks for correction on the reference... Yes Psalm 58.

Any modern major translation is good, but it is a translation...not perfect. I think the NLT is good for that verse,, but the version you quoted is good also, but with context. We should never rejoice in the suffering of others, and I don't think that verse is suggesting that.

Commentaries will often explain that verse like this "When the just man seeth the vengeance and rejoiceth, it is not of malice, but of benevolence, either hoping that the wicked may by punishment be amended, or loving God's justice above men's persons, not being displeased with the punishment of the wicked, because it proceedeth from the Lord, nor desiring that the wicked may be acquitted from penalty because the deserve in justice to be punished.". https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/treasury-of-david/psalms-58-10.html

At least you have some love about you, unlike certain others who don't even seem to know what it is...

Arthur Brain

Keep spitting on your only hope out of eternal Hell while telling others what love is, there from your dissipated isle of poofters.

Your own book tells you what love is and you don't exemplify it at all.

"Isle of poofters"?!

:rotfl:

You're really just not all there are you?

:freak:

Arthur Brain

Gosh your love just flows out all over the place. :chuckle:

Eh, I wished him a happy new year didn't I? Plus, I wouldn't wish anything the same for him as he does for others. Funny how you don't pick up all of his silly bile either, selective much?

Oh, happy new year to you as well!

:e4e:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
God permits, judicially, for delusion to come to some of those who reject Him according to His will. While He doesn't outright produce delusion unto them, He will push away enlightenment.