Does God Decieve?

Arthur Brain

Above your pay grade, obviously.

Oh, she is above mine, she's the care co-ordinator and does a great job of it along with her care visits to people's homes. Your "war" is just one of your own making and almost laughable at that.

Whatever you say.

Do you have compassion, understanding, love, empathy about you? If so you know fine well why Musty's sig is monstrous. If you have none of the above then no wonder you're all okay with it. I hope that you have the former upon consideration.

glorydaz

Oh, she is above mine, she's the care co-ordinator and does a great job of it along with her care visits to people's homes. Your "war" is just one of your own making and almost laughable at that.

Do you have compassion, understanding, love, empathy about you? If so you know fine well why Musty's sig is monstrous. If you have none of the above then no wonder you're all okay with it. I hope that you have the former upon consideration.

Them's the facts, son....deal with it.

Arthur Brain

"Apt descriptors". You libs slay me with your pomposity.

Oh, I'm sorry. How about religious cranks and zealots. That a bit less "pompous" for you? Those who advocate the likes of Musty's sig sure fall under that category. Am I a "lib" for not going along with it?

Arthur Brain

You don't believe the unrighteous will go to hell?

Who's the "unrighteous" exactly? What's "hell"? According to Musty's sig there's plenty "believers" who end up there if they don't have the right "faith" and then the "lake of fire". What's that in turn?

To answer your question then everyone dies and goes to the "grave", including you and me.

glorydaz

Who's the "unrighteous" exactly? What's "hell"? According to Musty's sig there's plenty "believers" who end up there if they don't have the right "faith" and then the "lake of fire". What's that in turn?

To answer your question then everyone dies and goes to the "grave", including you and me.

No hope, huh? The unrighteous are all those who refuse to trust in their Saviour God. They're given every chance. Our bodies go to the grave, but man is more than just the tent in which they dwell. Hell may be nothing, outer darkness, or eternal agony. When I die, I will go to be with the Lord. That's a promise from the Bible.

Arthur Brain

No hope, huh? The unrighteous are all those who refuse to trust in their Saviour God. They're given every chance. Our bodies go to the grave, but man is more than just the tent in which they dwell. Hell may be nothing, outer darkness, or eternal agony. When I die, I will go to be with the Lord. That's a promise from the Bible.

They're just people, fragile flesh and bone like you and me. You could have been born in an entirely different set of circumstances where you had an entirely different background and brought up to believe something absolutely different as you do now, even just within the "Christian" realm of faith. You could have been born in third world poverty where belief and doctrine wouldn't even be a part of your life but trying to survive would be the concern. Religious doctrines are often devoid of the one thing that makes life important: Love.