Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't seem like a lie to me.....it was someone helping her with English.....helping her to learn no doubt....

Perhaps it affected her conscience and she felt somewhat obligated to come forward with the truth of the matter.....maybe not.....I can say it is not a lie any longer; that is for certain. I will not take part in assuming what did or did not happen that I haven't observed personally. But accusing one of lying repeatedly after they have actually turned from it isn't too cool to me personally, and doesn't seem to be in line with what we are taught throughout scripture.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I explain to them because one time when my son edited my post, GM noticed my decent comments. My son was a A student in college and obcourse he can edit my English with no problem.

I asked him to do it because there are too many nasty posters nitpick my broken English.

I did not want to be disrupted by those kind of insignificant things.

And Musty remember that and twisted the episode to discredit my faith.

It is plain nasty and despicable.

Besides, my family stopped editing my English for last several years.

Musty will still bring it on. That's the way he is.

This kind of nasty fruit is produced in this site, and not too many care about it.

BTW, what do you mean by turned from it?

You sound like I did something wrong.

Is it immoral to ask someone to edit my English?

You also sound like I might have lied.

what makes you think I might have lied?

this is so insulting, pops.

glorydaz

I explain to them because one time when my son edited my post, GM noticed my decent comments. My son was a A student in college and obcourse he can edit my English with no problem.

I asked him to do it because there are too many nasty posters nitpick my broken English.

Yep, you gave yourself an excuse for your deceit. Not uncommon at all.

Yep, blame it all on the one who exposed your deceit. That's not uncommon either.

Another lie. Even if it was just a friend you're implying that it stopped, but it didn't.

This kind of nasty fruit is produced in this site, and not too many care about it.

If you consider the Truth nasty fruit, you should leave....because we are truth tellers here on TOL. :banana:

OH DEAR....her ego has been bruised.

BOO HOO....blame pops for all your woes now. :baby:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops,

I have been treating you with respect.

And you abandoned me when I got personally attacked maliciously.

You did not think it was malicious?

Like I said before if you cannot discern what is good and evil, your faith is meaningless.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see pops,

We know people by what kind of company they are keeping.

It is obvious Musty's group is shameless.

You cannot see it?

I can see it clearly.

glorydaz

Pops,

Like I said before if you cannot discern what is good and evil, your faith is meaningless.

You see pops,

We know people by what kind of company they are keeping.

It is obvious Musty's group is shameless.

You cannot see it?

I can see it clearly.

Sowing discord.....what kind of fruit will come from this? :think:

popsthebuilder

We aren't taught to cover up lies, but to expose them. But, if being "cool" floats your boat, I won't stand in your way.
She exposed it herself. All you are doing is judging an innocent woman.

We are to be merciful and forgive and not judge others differently from ourselves.

popsthebuilder

what makes you think I might have lied?

I don't know what you did for certain back then. I can only go off of what I see myself.

No offense meant.

glorydaz

She exposed it herself. All you are doing is judging an innocent woman.

We are to be merciful and forgive and not judge others differently from ourselves.

She is not innocent, and you may only speak for yourself.

I told you, I am to judge all things.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

You and your misguided pity are standing in the way of the purpose of God's Law. It was given by God to show men their guilt, and you are impeding God plans.

Back off, you worker of iniquity.

popsthebuilder

Pops,

I didn't abandon you....

You are playing right into.....never mind.

Good bye

I wish every one of you the very best in all things; not for your own sakes expressly; bit for the will and glory of GOD to be manifest within the next generation; the children they have hope for change; and the power to affect such through the Spirit of life...

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what you did for certain back then. I can only go off of what I see myself.

No offense meant.

Mary could up lifted me with no problem, and she has been here only for several months.

She seems to know what is going on in this forum already.

It seems to me that you are closing your eyes from evil deeds.

I guess I over estimated you.

I thought you, Mary and me are like minded Christians.

marhig

Same with you, Miss Buttinsky. You weren't here when she was denying it. MYOB
Having help with correctly spelling something isn't the same as the person writing it for you. They may have been meshaks words, but she was having help with writing them in English. I'm not surprised she asked for help with the way some people here jump on others because of their spelling and grammar, luckily God doesn't care about that but rather what the heart is like.

I wonder how many here who critise her could speak and write in fluent Japanese? Or would you all also need help?

English is meshaks second language, so she will have needed help at times. But as she says, she's writing for herself now as her English is improving. But what's the big deal if she needs help? I need help with spelling at times too and by first language is English!

People here need to stop straining at the gnat as they could be swallowing a camel.

And I also wonder how many of you that judge meshak as a liar, have told a lie yourselves?

Those without sin cast the first stone.

marhig

She is not innocent, and you may only speak for yourself.

I told you, I am to judge all things.

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

You and your misguided pity are standing in the way of the purpose of God's Law. It was given by God to show men their guilt, and you are impeding God plans.

Back off, you worker of iniquity.

Those verses don't mean that you judge others, they mean that those who walk in the Spirit speak the word of God and judge by the word. And no man can judge those who walk in the Spirit because they are living right before God so it doesn't matter what men think of them as they have the mind of Christ, and have understanding in the truth and hearts full of love, mercy and forgiveness for others. Something which is not seen by many on here.

But rather they see themselves as perfect and saved whilst they look down on others. God will be their judge!

marhig

Thank you Mary,

this was so encouraging. I was down hearted for such vicious and unfound personal attacks.

I have been ignoring those kind of personal attacks but he is going too far. He brings up over and over.

It is just disgusting.
Meshak, just don't listen to him, even better, don't even read his posts when they are insulting you. He knows what to say to hit a nerve and he's doing it over and over and you're biting. Don't take the bate and take no notice.

I know what you mean when you say you have needed help with your English, and anyone with half a brain can see what you mean because it's your second language so you will have needed help. Even many with English as their first language need help, including me.

I've been called many things here, and many bad things have been said about me. But I don't take it to heart as God knows my heart inside and out and I only worry what he thinks of me. Let them say whatever they want, Jesus was called a devil by those whose hearts were hard. So do what's right before God and don't worry that others say. Because at the end of the day it's God we have to face, and it's God who judges us all!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are so right, Mary. That's why I say I am worldly and you are so mature in Christ.

I need to get rid of all my worldly way to handle naysayers.

I will do my best.

I am wasting my time reading those meaningless talk.

You just lifted me up again.

I praise God for your mature faith.

musterion

You are so right, Mary. That's why I say I am worldly and you are so mature in Christ.

She isn't in Christ. Neither are you.

I need to get rid of all my worldly way to handle naysayers.

You need to be saved.

I will do my best.

Or let someone at your house pretend they're you doing your best.

I am wasting my time reading those meaningless talk.

Someone at home can do it for you.

You just lifted me up again.

I praise God for your mature faith.

She's going to Hell, like you are.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pretty sure she put it out in the open for all to see; and even said it wasn't taking place any longer.

That isn't lying until it happens again.

Are we to hold past things against people who have repented?

Are we to call them a liar because they have come forward with the truth?

I have reread and it is just outrageous.

What did I do to repent regarding my family member edited my post?

You owe me an apology Pops.

I don't want to start this all over,but I had to straiten out the whole truth.

I don't have anything to hide.

It seems to me you don't have much of reading comprehension skill.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

musterion

I have reread and it is just outrageous.

What did I do to repent regarding my family member edited my post?

Another lie!

You didn't just have someone edit your posts. That would have been just fine.

YOU HAD AT LEAST ONE FAMILY MEMBER POST UNDER YOUR LOGIN AS IF THEY WERE YOU, WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE, AND YOU ADMITTED THEY DID IT FOR A LONG TIME.

That was deceiving of you, and now you keep lying to get out from under it, and you insult those who point it out.

Liar...deceiver...slanderer...the works of Satan, coming from you.