Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Forum,

Does anyone remember that Musty attacked me with the same kind of comment like a few days ago?

Please let me know. I cannot find them. It is lost in the multitudes of posts.

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] [MENTION=20457]jaybird[/MENTION] [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

would you show me?

thank you:)

Why would you give any such value to something Musty says?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you a hypocrite? Do you not call everyone 'friend'?

I think all who call those who are against obedience to Christ a 'friend' is in error.

Yes, I realize that.

But Musty's comments are vicious to say the least. Pops seems to close his eyes from obvious evil deeds.

that is so cold hearted.

I know pops read his comments to me.

marhig

Forum,

Does anyone remember that Musty attacked me with the same kind of comment like a few days ago?

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] [MENTION=20457]jaybird[/MENTION] [MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

would you show me?

Forum,

would you show me?

Hi meshak, I see you've found what you are looking for :)

Meshak try not to take to heart what they say about you, just ignore people when they get personal, the more you respond the more they will get at you, especially when they find something that hits a nerve. They mocked Jesus, so those who follow him will be mocked too.

Remember what Jesus taught

Love your enemies
Do good to those that hate you
Bless those that curse you
And pray for those who despitefully use you.

He also said forgive and we will be forgiven. We are to take it and leave everything in God's hands, he knows our hearts, those on here who judge us don't, and God will judge them on how they treat others too. It's more important to be right before God than worry what man thinks of us.

Matthew 5,

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great isyour reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

marhig

[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]

After you admitted you lied for years by letting people post as you, but refused to admit that it was lying?

All liars go to the Lake of Fire.

I never saw her say that, I saw her say that she let people in her family help her correct her posts with her spelling, that's totally different. And she said that she doesn't get help anymore because her English has improved.

And what's wrong with meshak getting help anyway? English is her second language, and she will have needed help sometimes, as English can be really hard to understand and many words are the same but have different meanings. I think she writes really well considering English isn't her first language.

popsthebuilder

Yes, I realize that.

But Musty's comments are vicious to say the least. Pops seems to close his eyes from obvious evil deeds.

that is so cold hearted.

I know pops read his comments to me.
I seem to have offended you some way.

I can't help but wonder if you be offended now if I had never defended you.

Fact is ma'am that I do not see all posts or even half at times. Great swaths are missed at times. This too is apparent in the fact that I miss your own posts at times..... being those I would actually care to read as opposed to those where people make blanket statements about you.

I do not follow anyone; so to think I see all posts directed to you is an inaccuracy. You mention a cold heart. What you are witnessing is the lack of special treatment. I am very against inequality.

I am somewhat startled yet again by your words about or towards me. I'm being seen as callous because I failed to side with you or come to your defence for a thing I haven't fully witnessed nor know the full back story to.

I posit that such indeed would not be the case if I had never defended you or noticed that our general doctrines are similar.

Just an observation dear friend.

All I can say is don't be hasty to judge me or any; especially based on things that differ from your view and theirs.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You tried to excuse it but never admitted it for what it was: a lie that you ran for YEARS.

I speak the truth.
Pretty sure she put it out in the open for all to see; and even said it wasn't taking place any longer.

That isn't lying until it happens again.

Are we to hold past things against people who have repented?

Are we to call them a liar because they have come forward with the truth?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi meshak, I see you've found what you are looking for :)

Meshak try not to take to heart what they say about you, just ignore people when they get personal, the more you respond the more they will get at you, especially when they find something that hits a nerve. They mocked Jesus, so those who follow him will be mocked too.

Remember what Jesus taught

Love your enemies
Do good to those that hate you
Bless those that curse you
And pray for those who despitefully use you.

He also said forgive and we will be forgiven. We are to take it and leave everything in God's hands, he knows our hearts, those on here who judge us don't, and God will judge them on how they treat others too. It's more important to be right before God than worry what man thinks of us.

Matthew 5,

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great isyour reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Thank you Mary,

this was so encouraging. I was down hearted for such vicious and unfound personal attacks.

I have been ignoring those kind of personal attacks but he is going too far. He brings up over and over.

It is just disgusting.

glorydaz

Pretty sure she put it out in the open for all to see; and even said it wasn't taking place any longer.

That isn't lying until it happens again.

Are we to hold past things against people who have repented?

Are we to call them a liar because they have come forward with the truth?

You haven't been here long enough to know. There is no excuse for lying, and one should have to admit lying when they do lie....not make excuses for it. And you, making excuses for her, means you share in her guilt.

If you're going to be discussing sins then you'd best do so according to the law.

glorydaz

I never saw her say that, I saw her say that she let people in her family help her correct her posts with her spelling, that's totally different. And she said that she doesn't get help anymore because her English has improved.

And what's wrong with meshak getting help anyway? English is her second language, and she will have needed help sometimes, as English can be really hard to understand and many words are the same but have different meanings. I think she writes really well considering English isn't her first language.

Same with you, Miss Buttinsky. You weren't here when she was denying it. MYOB

glorydaz

Thank you Mary,

this was so encouraging. I was down hearted for such vicious and unfound personal attacks.

I have been ignoring those kind of personal attacks but he is going too far. He brings up over and over.

It is just disgusting.

Boo Hoo :baby:

You babies can dish it out, but you can't get fed it back at ya.

popsthebuilder

You haven't been here long enough to know. There is no excuse for lying, and one should have to admit lying when they do lie....not make excuses for it. And you, making excuses for her, means you share in her guilt.

If you're going to be discussing sins then you'd best do so according to the law.
It doesn't seem like a lie to me.....it was someone helping her with English.....helping her to learn no doubt....

Perhaps it affected her conscience and she felt somewhat obligated to come forward with the truth of the matter.....maybe not.....I can say it is not a lie any longer; that is for certain. I will not take part in assuming what did or did not happen that I haven't observed personally. But accusing one of lying repeatedly after they have actually turned from it isn't too cool to me personally, and doesn't seem to be in line with what we are taught throughout scripture.

glorydaz

It doesn't seem like a lie to me.....it was someone helping her with English.....helping her to learn no doubt....

Perhaps it affected her conscience and she felt somewhat obligated to come forward with the truth of the matter.....maybe not.....I can say it is not a lie any longer; that is for certain. I will not take part in assuming what did or did not happen that I haven't observed personally. But accusing one of lying repeatedly after they have actually turned from it isn't too cool to me personally, and doesn't seem to be in line with what we are taught throughout scripture.

We aren't taught to cover up lies, but to expose them. But, if being "cool" floats your boat, I won't stand in your way.