Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Don't try to tell me what I preach. You can't even get the first sentence correct. :dunce:

You have no ears to hear the Truth, period. Which is why you distort and manipulate Scripture to your own destruction...and the destruction of all who heed what you say.

I got it right. Your denials and insults are not a defense of the truth.

popsthebuilder

You sound as if you are saying you lie. Who should ever believe a liar again? Jesus says liars will not inherit the kingdom and that Satan is their father.
It can say whatever you want it to say....just like other things you read evidently.

Me admitting to being mementarity contentious is not me saying I lie.

You stating what you have is you showing contention of your own due to you openly saying one thing and doing another, and me asking you to make food on it, you have yet to. You say you love GOD'S truth, and to share it, but you didn't share what you repeatedly said you had.

Now you want to defame me for your own doing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think you missed the point... If ALL created things were made by The Son... then He could not have made Himself. Our Creator was not created.

God is almighty, He can do anything. I will bring the scripture about it.

you need to open your heart to simple truth, not complicated made up ones.

God's Truth

It can say whatever you want it to say....just like other things you read evidently.

Me admitting to being mementarity contentious is not me saying I lie.

You stating what you have is you showing contention of your own due to you openly saying one thing and doing another, and me asking you to make food on it, you have yet to. You say you love GOD'S truth, and to share it, but you didn't share what you repeatedly said you had.

Now you want to defame me for your own doing.

You defamed yourself.

popsthebuilder

You don't know what a person is?

I thought you knew, since you answered my first question of, "was Adam a person."...

So much for that...

A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.

Personhood is having the qualities/attributes of a person

So let's start again.

Pops:

Was Adam a person?
per·son

ˈpərs(ə)n/

noun

a human being regarded as an individual.

per·son·hood

ˈpərs(ə)nˌho͝od/

noun

the quality or condition of being an individual person.

(Nevermind; continue innuoir dolly if you so choose, I'm not biting.)

I don't debate people who make up their own definition to words and then act like I'm ignorant when I don't known their special little self made term.

Later

drbrumley

Scripture please.

Also; just because one doesn't boast about their salvation doesn't mean they don't know about it or have it.

And hence the issue with Meshak.

Just because one can say "Praise God, I am saved" or "I know whom I have believed", Meshak claims we are boasting. Are we boasting to you Pops?

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:13).

God's Truth

You even twist this verse. :nono:

Heb. 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

So the Father did create Jesus? I thought you said he was not created?

That scripture is Jesus speaking as a man.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Scripture please.

Also; just because one doesn't boast about their salvation doesn't mean they don't know about it or have it.

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the Lord . - Jeremiah 9:23-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah9:23-24&version=NKJV

drbrumley

It is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one (1 John 5:6-8).

glorydaz

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the Lord . - Jeremiah 9:23-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah9:23-24&version=NKJV

Pops doesn't know Him. Neither do three others who I can name, but will refrain. :banana:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
per·son

ˈpərs(ə)n/

noun

a human being regarded as an individual.

per·son·hood

ˈpərs(ə)nˌho͝od/

noun

the quality or condition of being an individual person.

(Nevermind; continue innuoir dolly if you so choose, I'm not biting.)

I don't debate people who make up their own definition to words and then act like I'm ignorant when I don't known their special little self made term.

Later

You think I made that definition up?

:rotfl:

It's called wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person

God's Truth

Scripture please.

Why are you telling me that and not Meshak? You need to straighten Meshak out then, because she says if a person says they are saved then they are bad people boasting.