Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

popsthebuilder

Would you like to try again, seeing as you have been shown to be incorrect?

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5223108

You don't know what a person is?

I thought you knew, since you answered my first question of, "was Adam a person."...

So much for that...

A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.

Personhood is having the qualities/attributes of a person

So let's start again.

Pops:

Was Adam a person?
I may have been incorrect about you making it up all on your own, but I was right about the definitions.

Im still done with your questioning for now.

You jaut keep asking the same thing over and over anyway even after being answered, because you don't like the answer it seems.

We all know Adam was formed by GOD and that GOD made him of the dust or clay and breathed HIS Spirit into him. Please move along. We obviously do not agree on what a person or person hood is.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes.

c2e608c2d65356fa0ea8733022eda2b1.jpg

God's Truth

I may have been incorrect about you making it up all on your own, but I was right about the definitions.

Im still done with your questioning for now.

You jaut keep asking the same thing over and over anyway even after being answered, because you don't like the answer it seems.

We all know Adam was formed by GOD and that GOD made him of the dust or clay and breathed HIS Spirit into him. Please move along. We obviously do not agree on what a person or person hood is.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God breathed a spirit into Adam.
God breathed Adam's spirit into him.