Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

why do you say that?

True, but there is only one where God shows you as you talk to, with Him.

I understand why some people want to go against anyone saying they are saved, because of people such as yourself and glorydazed; HOWEVER, we are not to base truth on glorydazed and your false beliefs.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I may have been incorrect about you making it up all on your own, but I was right about the definitions.

Im still done with your questioning for now.

So, you can't handle questioning, especially when it's about a topic that is extremely important, yet you say you're open to logical discussion.

Hmmm...

You just keep asking the same thing over and over anyway even after being answered, because you don't like the answer it seems.

I have already explained why I repeat my questions.

It's because my questions are not answered with appropriate answers.

Pops, by you saying you don't know what "personhood" means it shows that you haven't the foggiest idea on how God can be one God and still be three Persons. Knowing what a person is CRUCIAL to understanding the nature of God!!!!

We all know Adam was formed by GOD and that GOD made him of the dust or clay and breathed HIS Spirit into him. Please move along. We obviously do not agree on what a person or person hood is.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It's not that we don't agree on what a person is, it's that YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

This is the definition of a person, and personhood is having the qualities/attributes of a person:

A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.

So again, because earlier you didn't even know what a "person" was, until you get this right:

Was Adam a person? Yes, No, or I don't know.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
By limiting GOD to a single name you are claiming all faithful who refer to GOD with a different word are wholly wrong.

That isnt true if our GOD is merciful or belevolent or simply not evil.

no

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jacob, is the Hebrew word you provided above the same as the word in the images below?

If so, please tell me how that word is pronounced (to the best of your knowledge).

9b008e30eadf780e096455b075659135.jpg
e1562948520595ee131c9e51ceaa799b.jpg

glorydaz

Who should ever believe a liar again? Jesus says liars will not inherit the kingdom and that Satan is their father.

Think about it more...you preach that Jesus' words while he walked the earth were only for the Jews and not for the Gentiles to obey.

LIE. Jesus' words are for everyone....but to the Lost Sheep of Israel. Matthew 15:24

Your doctrine also makes Paul cursing himself and is a hypocrite by preaching another gospel.

LIE. Paul was given the Gospel of Grace, and he even called it his gosple. Romans 16:25

You hinder people from being saved by saying we don't have to do anything but believe, even though Paul says have faith and repent.

LIE. Paul preached salvation by grace through faith....not of ourselves.
Eph. 2:8

You change the word 'repent' to mean change your mind about God and you leave out the repent of sin part.

LIE. "Repentance TOWARD GOD..." not from sin. Acts 20:21

You say people will do good after they are saved, or not, and that it has nothing to do with being saved.

LIE. It is ordained by God that we do good works......after we are saved and created in Christ Jesus. Eph. 2:10

So, God's UNtruth has earned her name UNTRUTH.....LIAR for short.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, is the Hebrew word you provided above the same as the word in the images below?

If so, please tell me how that word is pronounced (to the best of your knowledge.
9b008e30eadf780e096455b075659135.jpg
e1562948520595ee131c9e51ceaa799b.jpg

I can tell you that the pronunciation here is not correct. We can continue if you would like to.

popsthebuilder

So, you can't handle questioning, especially when it's about a topic that is extremely important, yet you say you're open to logical discussion.

Hmmm...

I have already explained why I repeat my questions.

It's because my questions are not answered with appropriate answers.

Pops, by you saying you don't know what "personhood" means it shows that you haven't the foggiest idea on how God can be one God and still be three Persons. Knowing what a person is CRUCIAL to understanding the nature of God!!!!

It's not that we don't agree on what a person is, it's that YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

This is the definition of a person, and personhood is having the qualities/attributes of a person:

A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.

So again, because earlier you didn't even know what a "person" was, until you get this right:

Was Adam a person? Yes, No, or I don't know.
So the definitions I posted of both person. And personhood are wrong to you? And you wonder why I won't entertain your nonsense?

They are straight from googling the definition of both.

I am not entertaining you because this isn't a game to me.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can tell you that the pronunciation here is not correct. We can continue if you would like to.
So you can tell me that the pronunciation is incorrect, but you cannot tell me the correct pronunciation?

Think about that for a moment, Jacob. Does that make any sense to you, that you can tell me that something is incorrect, but not be able to provide the correction?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So you can tell me that the pronunciation is incorrect, but you cannot tell me the correct pronunciation?

Think about that for a moment, Jacob. Does that make any sense to you, that you can tell me that something is incorrect, but not be able to provide the correction?

There are no vowel marks on God's name in Hebrew, but God's name has been pronounced.

God's Truth

LIE. Jesus' words are for everyone....but to the Lost Sheep of Israel. Matthew 15:24

LIE. Paul was given the Gospel of Grace, and he even called it his gosple. Romans 16:25

LIE. Paul preached salvation by grace through faith....not of ourselves.
Eph. 2:8

LIE. "Repentance TOWARD GOD..." not from sin. Acts 20:21

LIE. It is ordained by God that we do good works......after we are saved and created in Christ Jesus. Eph. 2:10

So, God's UNtruth has earned her name UNTRUTH.....LIAR for short.

There it is there, just more denial as a defense.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So the definitions I posted of both person. And personhood are wrong to you? And you wonder why I won't entertain your nonsense?

They are straight from googling the definition of both.

I am not entertaining you because this isn't a game to me.

I'm saying the definition you provided is INCOMPLETE, insufficient.

POPS:

Was ADAM a PERSON?