Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

And hence the issue with Meshak.

Just because one can say "Praise God, I am saved" or "I know whom I have believed", Meshak claims we are boasting. Are we boasting to you Pops?

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God: that ye may know that ye have eternal life and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:13).
Knowing and espousing aloud are two different things. I thought I had made that clear.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

drbrumley

Knowing and espousing aloud are two different things. I thought I had made that clear.

Then tell me Pops, why bother going out and witnessing, leading others to Christ? Maybe I can get [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] to answer this one as well....

popsthebuilder

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the Lord . - Jeremiah 9:23-24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah9:23-24&version=NKJV

Okay....?

popsthebuilder

Then tell me Pops, why bother going out and witnessing, leading others to Christ? Maybe I can get [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] to answer this one as well....
What does that have to do with telling others you are saved?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
per·son

ˈpərs(ə)n/

noun

a human being regarded as an individual.

per·son·hood

ˈpərs(ə)nˌho͝od/

noun

the quality or condition of being an individual person.

(Nevermind; continue innuoir dolly if you so choose, I'm not biting.)

I don't debate people who make up their own definition to words and then act like I'm ignorant when I don't known their special little self made term.

Later

You think I made that definition up?

:rotfl:

It's called wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person

Would you like to try again, seeing as you have been shown to be incorrect?

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5223108

You don't know what a person is?

I thought you knew, since you answered my first question of, "was Adam a person."...

So much for that...

A person is a being that has certain capacities or attributes such as reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.

Personhood is having the qualities/attributes of a person

So let's start again.

Pops:

Was Adam a person?

glorydaz

I do speak of the faith I freely received and will continue to....though perhaps not here.

2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?