Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

genuineoriginal

You deny Jesus' deity
Nobody that claims Jesus is the Son of God is denying His deity.

and the Triune God as revealed in scripture
The problem with your argument is that the scripture never claims that God is Triune.
This FACT has been affirmed by Trinitarian theologians over and over and over again.

thus you can look forward to eternal death.
You do not need to believe in a specific dogma in order to be saved, especially a dogma that claims things about God that is never taught in the Bible.

popsthebuilder

That is so nonsensical that it isn't even funny.

I consider Christ to be GOD.

I don't deny the trinity either. Just that the man Jesus was co-eternal with GOD prior to GOD creating anything.

And all three parts of the trinity are the same Spirit, if such wasn't the case then I wouldnt be a monotheist.

You deny Jesus' deity and the Triune God as revealed in scripture, thus you can look forward to eternal death.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Apple7

Nobody that claims Jesus is the Son of God is denying His deity.

Wrong.

The problem with your argument is that the scripture never claims that God is Triune.
This FACT has been affirmed by Trinitarian theologians over and over and over again.

Wrong.

You do not need to believe in a specific dogma in order to be saved, especially a dogma that claims things about God that is never taught in the Bible.

Three strikes....and you're out!

Apple7

That is so nonsensical that it isn't even funny.

I consider Christ to be GOD.

I don't deny the trinity either. Just that the man Jesus was co-eternal with GOD prior to GOD creating anything.

And all three parts of the trinity are the same Spirit, if such wasn't the case then I wouldnt be a monotheist.

You think that The Son is The Holy Spirit is The Father

Wrong.

popsthebuilder

You think that The Son is The Holy Spirit is The Father

Wrong.
Nope.....I think what matters is the Spirit, and Christ is annointed with that Spirit and Light. The Son is given the Spirit of GOD by GOD for the glory of GOD alone.

I think we shouldn't attempt to divide the One GOD of all existence and creation.

popsthebuilder

Having the wrong God is no different than having no God.
So you think I was given faith in GOD by some other GOD?

that doesn't make sense to me because, unlike you I only believe in One GOD, not three separate God's who are each GOD almighty either seperated or when added together.

Apple7

So you think I was given faith in GOD by some other GOD?

What you think that you have is most certainly NOT faith.

that doesn't make sense to me because, unlike you I only believe in One GOD, not three separate God's who are each GOD almighty either seperated or when added together.

The Trinity IS One God.

popsthebuilder

What you think that you have is most certainly NOT faith.

The Trinity IS One God.
Then why can't you explain it?

How is what you believe one god when three separate persons with seperate spirits according to you?

Or if only one spirit then how are the other two persons if they don't have a spirit?

Apple7

Then why can't you explain it?

How is what you believe one god when three separate persons with seperate spirits according to you?

Or if only one spirit then how are the other two persons if they don't have a spirit?

You want so badly for The Father to be The Holy Spirit...but, you can't produce even ONE verse stating that He is.

You want so badly for The Son to be The Holy Spirit...but, you can't produce even ONE verse stating that He is.

btw....is cannabis legal in your state?