Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

The Spirit of GOD isn't the holy Spirit to some
afb137de3f6ce8f3b215ebb5d369cd71.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
So the Spirit of GOD is seperate from and different than the Holy Spirit?

Ezekiel 11: 19. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20. That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 21. But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD. 22. Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, and the wheels beside them; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. 23. And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city. 24. Afterwards the spirit took me up, and brought me in a vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to them of the captivity. So the vision that I had seen went up from me. 25. Then I spake unto them of the captivity all the things that the LORD had shewed me.

(Odd; no needless division between GOD, LORD, or Spirit)
Job 27: 2. As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul; 3. All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; 4. My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. 5. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. 6. My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live. 7. Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous. 8. For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul? 9. Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him? 10. Will he delight himself in the Almighty? will he always call upon God? 11. I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal. 12. Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain?

1 Samuel 19: 23. And he went thither to Naioth in Ramah: and the Spirit of God was upon him also, and he went on, and prophesied, until he came to Naioth in Ramah.

Matthew 3: 16. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

(Oh cool; a verse that shows the spirit of GOD is indeed the Holy Spirit)
Genesis 41: 38. And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

(Shows the Spirit of GOD/ GOD/ the Holy Spirit dwelled within man prior to the conception of the man Jesus.)

1 Samuel 19: 20. And Saul sent messengers to take David: and when they saw the company of the prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as appointed over them, the Spirit of God was upon the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied. 23. And he went thither to Naioth in Ramah: and the Spirit of God was upon him also, and he went on, and prophesied, until he came to Naioth in Ramah.

(Must be some other spirit; surely not the Holy Spirit of GOD)

(what a sad little joke and tasteless bait you have swollowed; and for what? Why. Scripture itself rebuked you.)

cc1458f53049a589fa527b95a8040f27.jpg

Apple7

So the Spirit of GOD is seperate from and different than the Holy Spirit?

No.

Ezekiel 11: 19. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20. That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. 21. But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD. 22. Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, and the wheels beside them; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. 23. And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city. 24. Afterwards the spirit took me up, and brought me in a vision by the Spirit of God into Chaldea, to them of the captivity. So the vision that I had seen went up from me. 25. Then I spake unto them of the captivity all the things that the LORD had shewed me.

We have the Son proclaimed in Ezekiel:

• The Word (Eze 1.3)
• Also called the Glory (Eze 1.28)
• The Glory has the appearance of a Man (Eze 1.26 – 28)
• Compare how the NT refers to the Son as the Glory & the Word (John 1.14; Heb 1.3)
• Ezekiel states that the Glory by the river (Eze 1.3, 28) is the same Glory as mentioned throughout the book (Eze 3.22 – 23; 10.18 – 20; 43.3)

We have the Spirit proclaimed in Ezekiel:

• The Man that is portrayed in (Eze 8.1 - 3) is also mentioned in (Eze 40.3)
• The Man is a representation of the Spirit (Eze 8.2 – 3; 43.5 – 6)
• The Hand of Yahweh is also the Spirit (Eze 3.14; 8.3; 37.1)
• The Man and the Glory are often associated with Yahweh
• We have the Man bringing Ezekiel back to the east gate (Eze 44.1)
• Prior to this, the Man was w/Ezekiel by the east gate (Eze 43.1)

We have the Trinity proclaimed in Ezekiel:

• The Spirit & the Glory are mentioned together – but at the same time, distinction is made between them (Eze 1.28 – 2.2; 3.12 – 14, 23 – 24; 8.3 – 4; 10.18 – 11.1, 22 – 23; 43.1 – 5)
• The Man quotes the Father (Yahweh) (Eze 44.6; 45.9, 18; 46.1, 16; 47.13)
• The Glory quotes the Father (Yahweh) (Eze 3.11 – 12; 11.5; 43.18, 19, 27)
• The Man (Eze 44.1) referred the Glory, and went through the east gate into the temple (Eze 43.2 – 5), as Yahweh the Father (Eze 44.2)
• Therefore, the Glory (the Word) is the Son
• The Man (The Hand of Yahweh) is the Spirit
• Yahweh is the Father

Apple7

Matthew 3: 16. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

(Oh cool; a verse that shows the spirit of GOD is indeed the Holy Spirit)

But....NOT The Father....

zzz...

Genesis 41: 38. And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?

(Shows the Spirit of GOD/ GOD/ the Holy Spirit dwelled within man prior to the conception of the man Jesus.)

But....NOT The Father....

zzz...

popsthebuilder

All of the Spirit.

You are dividing things that needn't be seperated for some reason.

You just said the son was the Spirit and the glory is the Spirit.....and we already know GOD is Spirit.

Thanks for doing my work for me.
No.

We have the Son proclaimed in Ezekiel:

•The Word (Eze 1.3)
•Also called the Glory (Eze 1.28)
•The Glory has the appearance of a Man (Eze 1.26 – 28)
•Compare how the NT refers to the Son as the Glory & the Word (John 1.14; Heb 1.3)
•Ezekiel states that the Glory by the river (Eze 1.3, 28) is the same Glory as mentioned throughout the book (Eze 3.22 – 23; 10.18 – 20; 43.3)

We have the Spirit proclaimed in Ezekiel:

•The Man that is portrayed in (Eze 8.1 - 3) is also mentioned in (Eze 40.3)
•The Man is a representation of the Spirit (Eze 8.2 – 3; 43.5 – 6)
•The Hand of Yahweh is also the Spirit (Eze 3.14; 8.3; 37.1)
•The Man and the Glory are often associated with Yahweh
•We have the Man bringing Ezekiel back to the east gate (Eze 44.1)
•Prior to this, the Man was w/Ezekiel by the east gate (Eze 43.1)

We have the Trinity proclaimed in Ezekiel:

•The Spirit & the Glory are mentioned together – but at the same time, distinction is made between them (Eze 1.28 – 2.2; 3.12 – 14, 23 – 24; 8.3 – 4; 10.18 – 11.1, 22 – 23; 43.1 – 5)
•The Man quotes the Father (Yahweh) (Eze 44.6; 45.9, 18; 46.1, 16; 47.13)
•The Glory quotes the Father (Yahweh) (Eze 3.11 – 12; 11.5; 43.18, 19, 27)
•The Man (Eze 44.1) referred the Glory, and went through the east gate into the temple (Eze 43.2 – 5), as Yahweh the Father (Eze 44.2)
•Therefore, the Glory (the Word) is the Son
•The Man (The Hand of Yahweh) is the Spirit
•Yahweh is the Father

Apple7

All of the Spirit.

You are dividing things that needn't be seperated for some reason.

You just said the son was the Spirit and the glory is the Spirit.....and we already know GOD is Spirit.

Thanks for doing my work for me.

No.

When can we expect to see that ONE Biblical verse which proclaims that The Father is The Holy Spirit?

Its been a month...:rotfl:

popsthebuilder

No.

When can we expect to see that ONE Biblical verse which proclaims that The Father is The Holy Spirit?

Its been a month...:rotfl:
How many verses do you really need?

Explain to me how the Spirit of the Father, the Spirit of the son, and the Spirit of GOD are different.

How many spirits does your three person god have? Isn't each person comprised of spirit soul and body according to scripture?

Apple7

How many verses do you really need?

Just one.

When can we expect it?

Explain to me how the Spirit of the Father, the Spirit of the son, and the Spirit of GOD are different.

Show us a verse that says that The Father is Spirit!

How many spirits does your three person god have? Isn't each person comprised of spirit soul and body according to scripture?

How many times are you going to repeat your same query?

popsthebuilder

So to you GOD has one Spirit which is the Holy Spirit?

Then what about the other two persons? Are they persons without a spirit? If they have a spirit and it is of GOD then why claim IT is not the Holy Spirit or Spirit of GOD which is indeed GOD?
Just one.

When can we expect it?

Show us a verse that says that The Father is Spirit!

How many times are you going to repeat your same query?

Apple7

So to you GOD has one Spirit which is the Holy Spirit?

Then what about the other two persons? Are they persons without a spirit? If they have a spirit and it is of GOD then why claim IT is not the Holy Spirit or Spirit of GOD which is indeed GOD?

What does scripture say?

You keep spouting that The Father is Spirit...and yet, you cannot produce even ONE passage that agrees with you!

:sheep:

Apple7

pops, here is your homework...

Produce a verse that says...'I, The Father am The Holy Spirit'...

If you flunk out on that one, then produce this verse for us...

'I, The Holy Spirit am The Father'...

Simple enough...

Quit jacking around and get it done...or shut up...

popsthebuilder

Thanks for not simply or honestly answering any of my questions.

All of scripture shows GOD is Spirit.

You errinously look for father due to the trinity doctrine that is burned into your processes.
What does scripture say?

You keep spouting that The Father is Spirit...and yet, you cannot produce even ONE passage that agrees with you!

:sheep:
Father is one of many names for our One Creator GOD.

Are you suggesting that the Spirit of GOD that moved on the face of the waters when existence was void was not the Spirit of the FATHER.....which is GOD?

Apple7

All of scripture shows GOD is Spirit.

God The Holy Spirit....of which, is NOT God The Father...nor God The Son.

You errinously look for father due to the trinity doctrine that is burned into your processes.Father is one of many names for our One Creator GOD.

You are the one looking for The Father being referred to as Spirit.

Having trouble locating it?!

How many decades have you been chasing your tail on that one?

So simple.....but it escapes your hardened intellect...

Are you suggesting that the Spirit of GOD that moved on the face of the waters when existence was void was not the Spirit of the FATHER.....which is GOD?

Correct.

popsthebuilder

It's all throughout scripture...I don't even have to search for it.

I only received faith in 2011...and didn't start reading the Bible until around 2014....by the way...

So your three person god has at least two separate spirits and three bodies? How many souls? Did Jesus have a spirit that wasn't from heaven too?.

Correct.

popsthebuilder

Correct.
So who or what Spirit was it that was on the face of the waters if not that of GOD almighty?

popsthebuilder

Scripture says the Spirit of GOD descended in the likeness of a dove onto Jesus, but some trinitarians want us to think that this Spirit of GOD isn't the Holy Spirit of GOD, but some other spirit. Such is in no way established in scripture.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Scripture says the Spirit of GOD descended in the likeness of a dove onto Jesus, but some trinitarians want us to think that this Spirit of GOD isn't the Holy Spirit of GOD, but some other spirit. Such is in no way established in scripture.

I think you're getting confused by "spirit" and "Spirit".

Instead of "Holy Spirit," try using "Holy Ghost," instead.

It might clear up some confusion, if not fully bring everything into focus.