Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Because you're having difficulty with distinguishing between "the Spirit," the "Holy Spirit," "a spirit," and "spirit."

Try it. I promise it will help.

There is very obvious distinction between the Spirit and a spirit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

But not between "The Spirit" and the "Holy Spirit," which is what you're having trouble with.

popsthebuilder

Go ahead and show the difference between the Spirit of GOD and the Holy Spirit; please.
Because you're having difficulty with distinguishing between "the Spirit," the "Holy Spirit," "a spirit," and "spirit."

Try it. I promise it will help.

But not between "The Spirit" and the "Holy Spirit," which is what you're having trouble with.

Apple7

It's all throughout scripture...I don't even have to search for it.

You've been searching for a single passage for the past month, without success...

I only received faith in 2011...and didn't start reading the Bible until around 2014....by the way...

No, you most certainly did not receive 'faith'.

The Holy Bible defines 'faith' as 'acting upon established truth'....and, as we know 'The Truth' is none other than Jesus Christ.

Further, the 'faith' examples set forth in Hebrews 11 are Triune.

And, as we already know, you deny The Trinity.

So, your faith emanates from the occult.

So your three person god has at least two separate spirits and three bodies?

No.

popsthebuilder

God The Holy Spirit.
Which is the Spirit of GOD....the Father.....GOD almighty.....right; and also the same Spirit of GOD that descended like a dove onto Jesus the Christ of GOD right?

If not then what spirit does the Father have in your version of the trinity?

Apple7

Which is the Spirit of GOD....the Father.....GOD almighty.....right; and also the same Spirit of GOD that descended like a dove onto Jesus the Christ of GOD right?

Your issue stems from your indoctrination of 'Father-Only Worship'.

You were most likely sucked-in by JW's, or the like...yes?

When you hear the term 'GOD' you immediately think FATHER-ONLY, correct?

The reality is that GOD is Triune, and the context in which the term GOD is used in scripture informs the reader which Person of The Trinity is in view, or if all Three Persons are in view, etc.

glorydaz

Go ahead and show the difference between the Spirit of GOD and the Holy Spirit; please.

Here we see the HOLY GHOST being referred to. It's the Holy Ghost that dwells in the believer. ONE SPIRIT.

Romans 8:9-10 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

God IS spirit.

But God also has a spirit.

Father, [JESUS]Son[/JESUS], Spirit. Three Persons, One God.

“Come near to [JESUS]Me[/JESUS], hear this: [JESUS]I[/JESUS] have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, [JESUS]I[/JESUS] was there. And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit Have sent [JESUS]Me[/JESUS].” - Isaiah 48:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah48:16&version=NKJV

popsthebuilder

I was atheist before 2011.

I was given faith by GOD.

now please answer my previous question.
Your issue stems from your indoctrination of 'Father-Only Worship'.

You were most likely sucked-in by JW's, or the like...yes?

When you hear the term 'GOD' you immediately think FATHER-ONLY, correct?

The reality is that GOD is Triune, and the context in which the term GOD is used in scripture informs the reader which Person of The Trinity is in view, or if all Three Persons are in view, etc.

popsthebuilder

Thank you.

The verse you posted seems to show that the Spirit of GOD and the Holy Spirit of GOD and Christ are the same.
Here we see the HOLY GHOST being referred to. It's the Holy Ghost that dwells in the believer. ONE SPIRIT.

Romans 8:9-10 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

popsthebuilder

Okay

You believe that GOD is spirit and that the Spirit of GOD is the Holy Spirit.....correct?
God IS spirit.

But God also has a spirit.

Father, [JESUS]Son[/JESUS], Spirit. Three Persons, One God.

“Come near to [JESUS]Me[/JESUS], hear this: [JESUS]I[/JESUS] have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, [JESUS]I[/JESUS] was there. And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit Have sent [JESUS]Me[/JESUS].” - Isaiah 48:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah48:16&version=NKJV

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Okay

You believe that GOD is spirit

That's what I said...

and that the Spirit of GOD is the Holy Spirit.....correct?

That's not what I said.

I said God has a spirit, the Holy Ghost.

"The Spirit of God" can be used to refer to the Holy Ghost, or to the Triune Godhead as a whole.

popsthebuilder

That's what I said...

That's not what I said.

I said God has a spirit, the Holy Ghost.

"The Spirit of God" can be used to refer to the Holy Ghost, or to the Triune Godhead as a whole.
And again; you and I seem to agree; in that the Spirit of GOD indeed refers to the fullness of GOD/ GOD almighty/ the One Creator GOD.

you understand that we word things slightly differently at times; but that we are arriving at the same conclusions, right?