Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Apple7

Seeing as how our GOD is one GOD, Spirit, and not to be likened to creation of any sort including persons or people or men, it is according to scripture.....it just happens to also be rational and logical unlike the trinity doctrine which is none of those things.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Moses prayed to, and wrote about, a Triune God.

popsthebuilder

So no Greek then....and the multitude of persons that make your trinity is how it is greater that one person?

Sounds scriptural
Sounds like you're trying to argue against a straw man.

Try reading my post for comprehension.

God made man. Man is a person. Therefore God made a person.

How could God create a person without Himself being MORE than a person. God is three Persons, therefore He was able to create one person. (please note the "P" and "p")

popsthebuilder

'God is Spirit. Spirit is God's essence."

That's what I've been saying.

Not three anything.

One Spirit

Then you clearly don't understand my position. If you did, you wouldn't make such a straw man argument.

TRINITARIANS ARE NOT POLYTHEISTS! We worship ONE God, who is three Persons, Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

What gibberish is this?

The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost. Three Persons.
God. One Being.
Three Whos. One What.

God is Spirit. Spirit is God's essence. Do I need to call AMR in here to explain it again?

Why is this so hard for you to grasp this simple (yet infinitely complex) concept.

Apparently you can't see the problems with your arguments against my position.

Apple7

So no Greek then....and the multitude of persons that make your trinity is how it is greater that one person?

Sounds scriptural

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Apple7

The words us nor we is synonymous with trinity nor are they defined as such in the Hebrew.

Gen 1.26 - 27

And God said, let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth. And God created (bara) the man in His own image; in the image of God He created (bara) him. He created (bara) them male and female.

This Gen 1 passage informs the reader that our Creator God is plural, via the usage of ‘us’ and ‘our’…repeated three times.

Immediately after this declaration, the creative verb ‘bara’ is utilized in three successive acts when once should have sufficed – in direct correlation with the singular, he/his. Simultaneously singular and plural at the same time. Another clear indicator of The Triune Creator.

popsthebuilder

I'll need an actual numeric reference to the verse if you don't mind.
πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

popsthebuilder

Like I said; the words "us, our, we" and the like in no way refer to the trinity in the Hebrew.

Gen 1.26 - 27

And God said, let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth. And God created (bara) the man in His own image; in the image of God He created (bara) him. He created (bara) them male and female.

This Gen 1 passage informs the reader that our Creator God is plural, via the usage of ‘us’ and ‘our’…repeated three times.

Immediately after this declaration, the creative verb ‘bara’ is utilized in three successive acts when once should have sufficed – in direct correlation with the singular, he/his. Simultaneously singular and plural at the same time. Another clear indicator of The Triune Creator.

Apple7

GOD is Spirit.

The Word of GOD is GOD.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of GOD.

all the same.

Not to be confused with the Holy Temple.

You will NOT locate ANY verse in the entire Holy Bible that states that The Father is The Holy Spirit.

ZERO.

Thus....your entire worldview is built upon a straw man of your very own creation...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'll need an actual numeric reference to the verse if you don't mind.

Do you not know how to copy text, paste in Google Translate, and then copy that text, and paste in Google Search, and then hit enter?

And before you even search it, do you not even recognize "the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit"?

Where else in scripture are those three Persons mentioned in that order in Scripture?

Apple7

Do you not know how to copy text, paste in Google Translate, and then copy that text, and paste in Google Search, and then hit enter?

And before you even search it, do you not even recognize "the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit"?

Where else in scripture are those three Persons mentioned in that order in Scripture?

pops not bee two smert....:chuckle:

popsthebuilder

The Spirit of GOD isn't the holy Spirit to some
afb137de3f6ce8f3b215ebb5d369cd71.jpg