Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

But, I don't think my children are arrogant calling me their father, even though I don't say the exact words "I am your father". They know it based on actions, and words from myself and others.

Likewise with Jesus, we KNOW who He is based on His actions...His Words...and words of others.
Throughout both OT and NT we see that Jesus is God. Jesus has every attribute that God the Father does.
Jesus is the mighty God and the everlasting Father Is.9:6

Jesus is omnipotent.
He has "all authority"...Matthew 28:18

Jesus is omnipresent
"Where 2 or 3...I am there" Matt. 18:20

Jesus is omniscient.
John 1:48-50 Jesus knew where Nathaniel was.

Jesus is called God.
"Of the Son he(God the Father) says, "Thy throne oh God..."" Heb. 1:8
And,
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
So the Word WAS GOD...... then compare to v14... the Word became human

Jesus is also called 'Lord'. Matt. 22:43-45

Jesus is the 'King of kings and Lord of lords'. Rev. 19:16

Jesus receives worship from angels and humans
.."Let all the angels of God worship Him" Heb. 1:6
And...
"At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, of those who are in Heaven, and those on earth, and under the earth."
Phil. 2:10

Jesus claimed to be equal to his father.
"I and the Father are one." John 10:30

Jesus is the Creator. Col. 1:16

Jesus forgives sin Luke 7:48
Indeed, but that isn't the man Jesus; but the ascended Lord....the Spirit.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You still don't get my point?

I already answered this. Go back to your questions.

Just a yes or no, Meshak, it's easier to type yes or no than it is to say "I already answered this." And I'd rather not have to go looking for your answer.

Meshak, do believers spend the rest of eternity with God?

JR,

Your questions indicate you don't know the basics of Christianity.

My questions are meant to establish the basics of what you believe. Let's walk before we run.

All your questions are Christianity 101. You should know this already since you claim to be saved.

I'm asking you to find out what you believe. I already know what I believe. Again, I want to walk before we run.

Again, my question is this:

Do believers live with God for the rest of eternity?

popsthebuilder

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, and please do not repeat the same question over and over.

thanks.
I promise not to repeat my questions as long as you answer them with appropriate answers.

Ok, so, we've established that believers live forever.

So, aside from them believing, what makes them any different from those who don't believe? In other words, is there any difference between believers and non-believers that would prevent non-believers from existing eternally (again, aside from them simply not believing)?

popsthebuilder

In scripture it is a title of pre-eminence. The title is given to others who were not the first born in a family.
Your point?

Preeminence shows order....we know the order; first.

First what?

Born

Begotten

Friuts

All of GOD. none eternal with GOD. even a word is spoken and spirit is breathed.

All of GOD.

none all GOD.....except the Spirit. I will not limit the capacity of the Spirit of GOD. The Spirit that filled Jesus the Holy Temple of GOD.

popsthebuilder

Just a yes or no, Meshak, it's easier to type yes or no than it is to say "I already answered this." And I'd rather not have to go looking for your answer.

Meshak, do believers spend the rest of eternity with God?

My questions are meant to establish the basics of what you believe. Let's walk before we run.

I'm asking you to find out what you believe. I already know what I believe. Again, I want to walk before we run.

Again, my question is this:

Do believers live with God for the rest of eternity?
After ressurection they do.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, and please do not repeat the same question over and over.

thanks.
Another way to ask my most recent question:

What allows believers to live for eternity, instead of slowly dying/ceasing to exist?

popsthebuilder

Ephesians 2:8-9
Ephesians 2: 10. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 11. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12. That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16. And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17. And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20. And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21. In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22. In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Does GOD make HIS abode in any place that isn't pure.

glorydaz

A true servant of God lives by his will, something that you never mention as your only concern seems to be yourself being saved! You never mention about doing anything for God, everything is for you!

I'm saved already. My "concern" is that the unsaved get saved. Which is why I spend time trying to show you unbelievers the Truth of the Deity of Christ Jesus....without which you cannot so much as HEAR the Gospel of Salvation.

Believers do not waste time boasting of what they do to "serve" the Lord. Boasting is excluded by the law of faith.

Romans 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.​

glorydaz

And you can't see that God is in Christ, and those who see, walk after the Spirit and walk not after the flesh.

And you can't see that Christ is in God, and those who believe are created IN CHRIST JESUS when they believe....not when they obey. :chew:

John 14:11, Eph. 2:10 Eph. 2:8-9

And you can't see that the Spirit of God, and the Spirit of Christ dwell in those who BELIEVE.

You see many things, but none of them are truth. They are half truths...therefore full lies.

The things that are truth, you don't see. You could, but your pride has blinded you to the truth.

See how that works?

glorydaz

(The Word is the Spirit the Spirit became flesh dwelling within the man Jesus. That doesn't make the man GOD almighty; the Spirit within Him never ceases to be GOD almighty.)

No, the Word was God and with God. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

The verses that follow make it quite clear THE WORD became flesh as Jesus Christ, the Son. You don't see the Spirit there anywhere. Try reading what is actually written...not what your old mentor planted in your brain. :readthis:

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

And His name is called the Word of God. If you continue in your blindness you will die in your sins. :nono: