Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
JR,

Your questions indicate you don't know the basics of Christianity.

All your questions are Christianity 101. You should know this already since you claim to be saved.

popsthebuilder

Wrong. :readthis:

Pay close attention. Read what you wrote, and then read what the Bible says. IT SAYS: "His NAME is called the Word of God."

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Are you blind? "The Word was God"...."The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​

This is why I can never make it past your first sentence. You make stuff up that is total baloney. Read the Bible, for crying out loud. Pay attention and learn something for a change. Stop acting like you know what you're talking about. HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD. :duh:
(The Word is the Spirit the Spirit became flesh dwelling within the man Jesus. That doesn't make the man GOD almighty; the Spirit within Him never ceases to be GOD almighty.)

for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Um, you can't have it both ways.....is Jesus a created being? You answered "I believe what Jesus says, and he says that the father is the only true God and that he was sent by him." And when pressed further, you say basically so what if you're considered an heretic! I am only to conclude Jesus wasn't created. So I ask again Marhig, "Was Jesus a created being"?

You get slated because your dead wrong. And BTW, I am non-denominational.
What does first born mean?

How bout begotten?

First fruits?

Can you pick any one of those things that aren't created by GOD?

popsthebuilder

Yep, Marhig is right there at the bottom of the barrel with Popsthebuider. Even Meshak is not that far gone.

Now list any reason you would have to say such a thing to any? I do not denying Christ, or that Jesus was Christ, or that the Spirit dwelled within Jesus, or that Jesus is the Messiah and the Way to GOD. I do not denying that Jesus is the son of GOD.

it's really about works isn't it....

6days

Marhig said:
Oh my word, getting around scripture? Those verses clearly show us that Jesus is the son of God, that the the father is the only true God
Yes...Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. (NWT-paraphrase)

Marhig said:
and that he is the God of Christ Jesus. Why can't you see?
Yes...Jehovah is the God of every person, Marhig.

Marhig said:
... the apostles are even calling the father, the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Which translation refers to father of the Lord? That seems like a twisted paraphrase from 1 Cor. 8. Jehovah God is Lord... correct?

Marhig said:
So the father is the God of Jesus.
Again, it seems you are twisting scripture / taking verses out of context trying to make it fit a certain doctrine.

On the cross, Jesus did cry out to God. As I said above... Jehovah is the God of every person.

Marhig said:
And if you believe that Jesus is the father you are way off!
The Son is not the Father, however the Son will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Messiah, Lamb of God, O God etc... and at His name, every knee shall bow.

popsthebuilder

Jesus said, "If you've seen me, you've seen the Father." But, don't let what He, Himself, said. It's not included in your select few verses, so just toss all these other verses out. :nono:

John 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Jesus is the (visible) image of the invisible God. :duh:

Colossians 1:14-15
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:​

And you dare to deny the Creator of all things. :nono:

John 1:1-3 tells you the exact same thing. But, you choose darkness over the light.

Col. 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:​

Pride is what keeps you from reading these verses we give you. You hang on to the four or five verses you don't even understand. :nono:
All things were created by the Spirit/ Word of GOD that dwelled within the Son of man, Jesus, the Holy Temple of GOD.

popsthebuilder

Sadly, you know nothing of what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul.

So, you go right ahead and work toward the kingdom, while those who are in the Body of Christ are already hid with Christ in God. You haven't yet entered into God's grace.
I knew it was actually over works.

Sickening.

popsthebuilder

You just keep 'splaining, don't you? 'splain this.... " Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

Keep talking....you dig a deeper hole with each word. :eek:linger:
....she said specifically that the Father was in Him.

popsthebuilder

We are of one heart and one mind when we are born of God. And we are at one with the father and Christ when we walk with them in the Spirit.

Jesus and the father are one, and we are one with them once we belong to God. We are one as they are one.

And those that belong to God are all one in the love of God through Christ.
1 Corinthians 11: 3. But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Which translation refers to father of the Lord? That seems like a twisted paraphrase from 1 Cor. 8. Jehovah God is Lord... correct?

God is Father of all, including Jesus. Father is Jesus' Lord too.

Jesus is our Lord. God is not our Lord.

popsthebuilder

If you want to quote a verse, you should have a better understanding of it before you use it as an example. Jesus overcame the world.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Lest you forget what He accomplished on the cross.

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

It's our faith in the ONE who overcame that makes us overcomers. Never forget that.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?​

And, of course, you stop just short of the three that bear record....the three who are ONE.

John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Picking and choosing is not a good method for getting to the whole Truth.
All the same Spirit.

popsthebuilder

The lexicons make this declaration.

I don't require help.

However, you do...

There is no Salvation apart from the worship of the Triune Creator.

Even the OT prophets understood this important fact.
"There is no Salvation apart from the worship of the Triune Creator."

This is wholly unbiblical.