Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

marhig

Jesus was the son of man. He is our Mediator between us sinful people and a Holy God. 1 Timothy 2:5 Being our mediator does not exclude Him from being fully human.... nor from being fully God.
That makes no sense at all, so Jesus is the mediator between man and himself?

marhig

There are many questions that trinity believers cannot answer because they make up their own ideas or doctrines.

Another man made doctrine is that Jesus did not say you have to believe He is God or Trinity to be saved.

I hope, I will not be banned for this post because it is the truth.

blessings.

PS,

I did not bring up "God the Son" nor "Jesus is God".

If I get banned, posters who brought up should be banned too.

Why would you get banned for that? It's biblical?

marhig

There are many questions Meshak cannot answer because she makes up her own ideas on doctrines.

Another Meshak made doctrine is that you must follow every teaching of Jesus to the letter without understanding the context it was written in.

I hope you are banned, Meshak, for spreading lies about scripture and being a hypocrite.
Well if you hope that she is banned, then you can't answer her, I don't hope that anyone is banned, because I believe that God gives those who belong to him a mouth to speak the truth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by JudgeRightly
You haven't answered my question about what happens to people who die outside a relationship with God.

Don't be a hypocrite, Meshak

What is hypocrite about believe Jesus is Son of God and not the God?

How can you have relationship with God without knowing what Jesus says?

God's Truth

What is hypocrite about believe Jesus is Son of God and not the God?

How can you have relationship with God without knowing what Jesus says?

You really are a hypocrite, Meshak. I am just trying to help you. You don't even believe all that Jesus says.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You haven't answered my question about what happens to people who die outside a relationship with God.

Don't be a hypocrite, Meshak

Why do you question posters when yourself cannot answer the questions asked and saying I am hypocrite?

I have very good reason to disregard your repetitious questions and claims. We have been through this kind of discourse many times before, and you just dismissed what I had to say.

It seems that you are doing the same thing over and over.

it is old, friend.

marhig

I got banned many times for mentioning trinity.
Oh right, I don't why. Because if you are wrong, then they shouldn't need to ban you but rather prove you wrong. If you have scriptures to show the way you believe is the truth, then why would anyone want to ban you?

It makes no sense.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh right, I don't why. Because if you are wrong, then they shouldn't need to ban you but rather prove you wrong. If you have scriptures to show the way you believe is the truth, then why would anyone want to ban you?

It makes no sense.

They say the are biased. So we have no right to question them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why would he need to do that? Why would God need to come as a man to be a mediator between man and himself. A mediator is one who comes to speak between two parties to bring them both together.

I love your simple logic and down to earth reading of the Bible.

I am a simple Christian and don't try to make simple gospel complicated. I think that's what childlike faith is.

thank you my friend:) You are blessed greatly:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So many posters throwing around the word "hypocrite".

This is a harsh accusation.

You better watch out how you insult others. You don't know if your accusation is accurate.

those mockers and insulters are not showing fruit of Jesus' love.

fruit of love is the center of Christianity.