Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, of course.

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. Our works are our fruit.

Well , you answered the question but you answered it wrong.

Ephesians 2:8-10 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

As you can see, works are a result of salvation.

marhig

Well , you answered the question but you answered it wrong.

Ephesians 2:8-10 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

As you can see, works are a result of salvation.
What do you believe the free gift is?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Annihilation?

It seems that I didn't answer the way you want.

It is so difficult English to understand death.

It seethes to exist.

What is your point of question anyway?

The way you are doing is dishonest. I answered all of them and you claimed I don't know the answers.

So don't throw around the word "hypocrite".

My answers are not the same as yours for sure. That does not mean you are right.

If my answers are the same as yours, I will be trinity believer too.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It seems that I didn't answer the way you want.

It is so difficult English to understand death.

It seethes to exist.

What is your point of question anyway?

The way you are doing is dishonest. I answered all of them and you claimed I don't know the answers.

My answers are not the same as yours for sure. That does not mean you are right.

If my answers are the same as yours, I will be trinity believer too.
Meshak, what does this verse mean?

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. - Ecclesiastes 3:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes3:11&version=NKJV

Specifically, what does it mean that God placed eternity in our hearts?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, what does this verse mean?

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. - Ecclesiastes 3:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes3:11&version=NKJV

Specifically, what does it mean that God placed eternity in our hearts?

Ecclesiastes 3:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

Easy.

God put His word in His followers heart so they strive to be like Jesus from all their heart, soul, strength and mind.

God's Truth

So many posters throwing around the word "hypocrite".

This is a harsh accusation.

You better watch out how you insult others. You don't know if your accusation is accurate.

those mockers and insulters are not showing fruit of Jesus' love.

fruit of love is the center of Christianity.

You insult first many times. You falsely accuse many times. It is you who needs to watch out.

You call a chosen APOSTLE of Jesus Christ a man who is condemned, and you say other bad things about him, but you tell me that I better watch out.

You are in many errors, lady.

God's Truth

God doesn't need to have as mediator if Jesus is God! Jesus is a mediator between God and man!

God came as a Man and lived how humans live and feel what humans feel.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Philippians 2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death-- even death on a cross!

Hebrews 2:17 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Easy.

God put His word in His followers heart so they strive to be like Jesus from all their heart, soul, strength and mind.
So it doesn't mean that God put eternity in our hearts, thereby making man a creature that will exist eternally?

Meshak, what does it take to destroy something that was made to exist for all eternity?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So it doesn't mean that God put eternity in our hearts, thereby making man a creature that will exist eternally?

This is so strange question and so unrelated.

But I will answer it anyway.

If we are true followers that's what happened to those. God looks into our heart.

And again, Jesus is the judge who are true believer or not.

If we are not true believer, we will be destroyed. That's the difference.

You see, I can answer all your questions. When are you going to be honest and stop spreading false witnessing my faith?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is so strange question and so unrelated.

But I will answer it anyway.

We're still talking about Eccl. 3:11, Meshak.

If we are true followers that's what happened to those. God looks into our heart.

And again, Jesus is the judge who are true believer or not.

If we are not true believer, we will be destroyed. That's the difference.

Meshak, are believers going to exist for all of eternity with God?