Calvinism: Satan's Attempt to Pervert the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ

beloved57

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

You follow me around on the Forum making false accusations and are not able to refute what I post. You add nothing to the Forum.

You are breaking Forum rules. If you continue you may find yourself banned.

95 % of your statements are false, found no where in scripture.

Robert Pate

Banned
95 % of your statements are false, found no where in scripture.

All of my statements are backed by scripture. Just like this one.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13

Or this one,

"But as many as received him to them gave he the power to become sons of God" John 1:12.

beloved57

All of my statements are backed by scripture. Just like this one.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13

Or this one,

"But as many as received him to them gave he the power to become sons of God" John 1:12.

You quote scripture. However your comments are false to scripture. You deny that Christ is the Saviour of all for whom He died!

Robert Pate

Banned
You quote scripture. However your comments are false to scripture. You deny that Christ is the Saviour of all for whom He died!

Is this false?

"But as many as received him (Jesus) to them gave he the power to become sons of God" John 1:12.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You have been engaged. I just refuted your phony Calvinist God.
Sad to see him stumble continuously and get back up to stumble more. I think he is in the clown business where he like to scare little children with cheap imitation meats

Scary-clown.jpg

6days

All I do is quote scripture(...and insult people with my comments)
John 13:35 This a reminder to me also ...The people I meet daily...those I respond to here in TOL, might be difficult. But Christ loved that difficult person so much He went to Calvary. *Am I showing love? Or, am I just puffing myself up and putting others down? I so often fail.

Question.... Where does the most dangerous and untameable creature in the world live?

Answer...just behind your teeth.

All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind,**but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. James 3

Robert Pate

Banned
John 13:35 This a reminder to me also ...The people I meet daily...those I respond to here in TOL, might be difficult. But Christ loved that difficult person so much He went to Calvary. *Am I showing love? Or, am I just puffing myself up and putting others down? I so often fail.

Question.... Where does the most dangerous and untameable creature in the world live?

Answer...just behind your teeth.

All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind,**but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. James 3

Christians are called to tell it like it is. This means that you will not be very popular. Some think that it is more important to be popular than it is to defend God's word. I am not one of them. All of the apostles except for John died violent deaths at the hands of the religious. Millions of Christians were murdered during the dark ages because of their faith in Christ ("Fox's Book of Martyrs) As a tribute to them I have decided to tell it as it is. If you are offended by what the Bible says, that is just to bad.

clefty

This coming from a person who doesn't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for!

You even have to torture launguage to get it to say what you want...

"...believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for..."

Goodness...them he died for still remains all who have fallen...as He wishes all to be saved...

Humanity, the world He so loved, was His target market. Not all buy what He is selling. Some even buy it then return it.

Peter spoke of this:

2 Peter 2:20 (CJB)
20 Indeed, if they have once escaped the pollutions of the world
through knowing our Lord and Deliverer, Yeshua the Messiah,
and then have again become entangled and defeated by them,
their latter condition has become worse than their former.

What was their FORMER CONDITION?

Ask Paul:

Ephesians 2:11-12 (CJB)
11 Therefore, remember your former state:
you Gentiles by birth —
called the Uncircumcised by those who,
merely because of an operation on their flesh, are called the Circumcised —
12 at that time had no Messiah.
You were estranged from the national life of Isra’el.
You were foreigners to the covenants embodying God’s promise.
You were in this world without hope and without God.

They were always without God...not destined by Him...but now given a way to Him

Given what and when?

2 Peter 1:1 (CJB)
1 … To: Those who, through the righteousness of our God
and of our Deliverer Yeshua the Messiah,
have been given the same kind of trust as ours:
Without hope and without God became given the same kind of trust as ours.

They became given through Him...but still become entangled again...return like a dog to its vomit

So is He an Indian giver...give them the trust joy and glory and then take it back as they were not predestined...

Why? for what purpose would He do that?

Your predestination forces you into arguing they were never saved to begin with...so Peter and Paul lie?

Yah lies?

His Son too?

You are forced to argue they were never saved as you make being saved permanent like marriage

and rather than accept that people make bad decisions or change their minds or fail you are forced to come up with man made processes...like the one called anullments...the church investigates and concludes your marriage was never valid...as if God brings together in error...

or gives His gifts in error...

People return gifts all the time despite the giving being valid...

Is why we are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling...

If salvation were predestined it it wouldn't be a life changer...the joy is gone...worse, we deserve what we get because we were predestined to it...

beloved57

You even have to torture launguage to get it to say what you want...

"...believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for..."

Goodness...them he died for still remains all who have fallen...as He wishes all to be saved...

Humanity, the world He so loved, was His target market. Not all buy what He is selling. Some even buy it then return it.

Peter spoke of this:

2 Peter 2:20 (CJB)
20 Indeed, if they have once escaped the pollutions of the world
through knowing our Lord and Deliverer, Yeshua the Messiah,
and then have again become entangled and defeated by them,
their latter condition has become worse than their former.

What was their FORMER CONDITION?

Ask Paul:

Ephesians 2:11-12 (CJB)
11 Therefore, remember your former state:
you Gentiles by birth —
called the Uncircumcised by those who,
merely because of an operation on their flesh, are called the Circumcised —
12 at that time had no Messiah.
You were estranged from the national life of Isra’el.
You were foreigners to the covenants embodying God’s promise.
You were in this world without hope and without God.

They were always without God...not destined by Him...but now given a way to Him

Given what and when?

2 Peter 1:1 (CJB)
1 … To: Those who, through the righteousness of our God
and of our Deliverer Yeshua the Messiah,
have been given the same kind of trust as ours:
Without hope and without God became given the same kind of trust as ours.

They became given through Him...but still become entangled again...return like a dog to its vomit

So is He an Indian giver...give them the trust joy and glory and then take it back as they were not predestined...

Why? for what purpose would He do that?

Your predestination forces you into arguing they were never saved to begin with...so Peter and Paul lie?

Yah lies?

His Son too?

You are forced to argue they were never saved as you make being saved permanent like marriage

and rather than accept that people make bad decisions or change their minds or fail you are forced to come up with man made processes...like the one called anullments...the church investigates and concludes your marriage was never valid...as if God brings together in error...

or gives His gifts in error...

People return gifts all the time despite the giving being valid...

Is why we are to work out our salvation with fear and trembling...

If salvation were predestined it it wouldn't be a life changer...the joy is gone...worse, we deserve what we get because we were predestined to it...

Long rabbit trail !

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism: Satan's Attempt to Pervert the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ

Wow, what a ridiculous statement, even by the standards of professional heretics like yourself :rolleyes:

The Reformists first attempt was to reform the Catholic Church. They understood Christianity as a universally binding resolution, which is what 'catholic', as it pertains to Christianity, ultimately means.

So if you're anti-catholic, you're really anti-Christian. That's the difference between yall and Luther & Calvin- you want to divide the Scriptures to your interest rather than what all of history has concluded from them.

It's unfortunate that the Reformed and Roman Catholics both have a common, Christian enemy- you need to acknowledge orthodoxy and stop running with arbitrary assumptions :plain:

Robert Pate

Banned
Wow, what a ridiculous statement, even by the standards of professional heretics like yourself :rolleyes:

The Reformists first attempt was to reform the Catholic Church. They understood Christianity as a universally binding resolution, which is what 'catholic', as it pertains to Christianity, ultimately means.

So if you're anti-catholic, you're really anti-Christian. That's the difference between yall and Luther & Calvin- you want to divide the Scriptures to your interest rather than what all of history has concluded from them.

HOGWASH!

There is nothing in the Bible about Catholicism. You need to renounce Catholicism and start reading the Bible.

Trying to be good enough to be saved is not going to get it.

clefty

Because people love religion and religion is about them.

The Gospel is about Jesus Christ and few there be that find it.

I would add to that that even fewer realize He wasn't making it about Himself but was seeking reconciliation of us to His Father and a restoration of us to Him and to His way...on earth AS it is in Heaven...

I have seen too many make it all about JESUS! JESUS! and not about doing His Father's will...as He was known to say...repeatedly

Last edited: