You will own nothing

Arthur Brain

There is no doubt rebels against God have amassed volumes of deceptive "carefully mined evidence, secular scientific interpretations, assumptions, secular conclusions and so forth in weak support of the false science of evolution, but neither God nor Bible-believing Christians are fooled by that deceptive atheistic nonsense.
You really don't have a clue as to how the scientific method actually operates.

marke

Well of course it can't. Evolution has nothing to do with how life originated. How many times does this have to be pointed out?
I keep reminding you that evolution is not worth crap when it comes to explaining how life could have evolved without God. Evolution can only offer theistic views about how life changed after God created it.

Arthur Brain

Yes, to lefties everything lefties believe is a fact, not because it is true but because leftist mobs agree among themselves that everything they believe must be true because they believe it is true.
No, you are simply wrong and that's a fact.

marke

You really don't have a clue as to how the scientific method actually operates.
There are two scientific methods in general. One deals with real science. The other pretends to be real science but is instead secular theistic-based science believed and promoted by rebels against God.

Arthur Brain

I keep reminding you that evolution is not worth crap when it comes to explaining how life could have evolved without God. Evolution can only offer theistic views about how life changed after God created it.
The only thing you're reminding me of is your woeful ignorance where it comes to science.

Arthur Brain

There are two scientific methods in general. One deals with real science. The other pretends to be real science but is instead secular theistic-based science believed and promoted by rebels against God.
No, there isn't. More ignorance.

marke

What utter tripe - you are a painful embarrassment to the reputation of the Church.

Here is what is so pernicious about fundamentalism - it gives people a rationalization for their sin.

Problem: Don't like what science says?
Solution: Adopt an absurdly simplistic, cartoonish world-view that casts science as a tool of Satan.

Problem: Don't want to participate in the clear gospel imperative to help the poor?
Solution: Cherry-pick a verse that merely acknowledges the sad fact that there will always be poor and mangle it into the absurd implication that we are therefore not compelled to help them.

American evangelicalism has earned its comic reputation.
Secular rebels against God foolishly believe God tells Christians to bow down to secular government officials who believe they should fork over their wealth to government officials who want to give that money to themselves, their friends, and pittances to the poor as though that makes the leftists magnanimous philanthropists.

marke

The average wage for a Walmart worker is around $13 per hour. I can imagine they would have to work hard to bring up a family on those wages.

The Walton family who own Walmart are said to be worth $150 Billion. Do they work a thousand times harder than their employees, maybe ten thousand times harder than their employees. How do they justify taking such wealth from them?

The poor are poor because they can be exploited.
Marxism to the core: 'Teach poor people that the wealthy are evil for having more money than they do. Then fan the flames of envy and greed by convincing the lazy and greedy that the rich owe them money for being rich while the poor remain poor.'

marke

No, I'm simply telling you what you should already know. The ToE has nothing to do with the actual origin of life itself, the clues in the word 'evolution'. If you really are familiar you wouldn't have made such a basic mistake.
Evolution cannot offer any theory about the origin of natural selection, the origin of thoughts, the origin of emotions, or the origin of life. All evolution can do is speculate as to how these things supposedly began operation in life as though they had no origin.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Problem: Don't want to participate in the clear gospel imperative to help the poor?
The clear gospel imperative to help the poor by allowing the government to steal your money and pretend to distribute it to the needy?

Musta missed that one.

benben

Well of course it can't. Evolution has nothing to do with how life originated. How many times does this have to be pointed out?

Might wanna rethink that one. The theory of evolution revolves around organisms reproducing, so there's an obvious assumption that the original life was able to reproduce. Moreover, the supposed mechanisms of evolution (mutation and selection) necessarily would have operated on the very reproductive system of the original life form. So to say evolution has nothing to do with abiogenesis is just wrong.

Arthur Brain

Might wanna rethink that one. The theory of evolution revolves around organisms reproducing, so there's an obvious assumption that the original life was able to reproduce. Moreover, the supposed mechanisms of evolution (mutation and selection) necessarily would have operated on the very reproductive system of the original life form. So to say evolution has nothing to do with abiogenesis is just wrong.
Not really. The origination of life itself is completely separate as to how life itself evolves. It really is as simple as that.

Arthur Brain

Evolution cannot offer any theory about the origin of natural selection, the origin of thoughts, the origin of emotions, or the origin of life. All evolution can do is speculate as to how these things supposedly began operation in life as though they had no origin.
Well of course it can't. That's not its remit anyway.

benben

Not really. The origination of life itself is completely separate as to how life itself evolves. It really is as simple as that.

You said evolution "has nothing to do with" abiogenesis, which is an obviously wrong statement. Without life, there's nothing for mutation and selection to work on. That was my point. I just want to see if you're willing to correct yourself on something as simple as this.

Arthur Brain

You said evolution "has nothing to do with" abiogenesis, which is an obviously wrong statement. Without life, there's nothing for mutation and selection to work on. That was my point. I just want to see if you're willing to correct yourself on something as simple as this.
Well, no, I didn't say any such thing. Abiogenesis is separate from evolution for sure and there's nothing wrong with noting how the evolving of life is a separate topic as to how life came into being in the first place.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Evolution is a biased assumption based upon atheistic theology and not real science.
The theory of evolution is a fairy tale for simple-minded children.

To call it science is even more hilarious as it lacks that distinguishing hallmark of scientific work, reproducibility.

marke

Evolutionists have no clue how life began because abiogenesis is scientifically impossible and there is no other alternative but God.