You will own nothing

marke

I claim secularists cannot provide solid scientific explanations for the origin of the universe and the origin of life on earth apart from God. You disagree yet do not provide any substantive refutation of my claim.
Let's consider some possible causes for the origin of the universe being floated around in science classrooms:

1. God created the universe.
2. Nobody created the universe, it just happened.
3. Pure luck created the universe.
4. Aliens did it.
5. Evolution did it.
6. Electrical and chemical reactions sparked a big bang that had no catalyst or cause.

And hundreds of others, no doubt.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Mary Schweitzer is also a trained scientist who totally disproved evolutionist theories that dinosaurs died off earth 65 million years ago and soft tissues in dinosaurs could not have survived even as long as a million years. Just because a scientist has credentials does not make that scientist always right and human credentials never make scientists smart enough to discredit God.
There were no dinosaurs. God did not create them, or wales with legs.

marke

There were no dinosaurs. God did not create them, or wales with legs.
You must be joking. Scientists not bound by the evolutionist dogma have tested dinosaur bones and found them to be less than 50,000 years old, using common dating methods.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You must be joking. Scientists not bound by the evolutionist dogma have tested dinosaur bones and found them to be less than 50,000 years old, using common dating methods.
No. See my latest post debunking the big lie about dinosaurs. They are not dragons, or anything else in the bible. Dinosaurs are a means to indoctrinate our children in atheism.
The world did not exist 50,000 years ago. Try 6,000 years.

marke

No. See my latest post debunking the big lie about dinosaurs. They are not dragons, or anything else in the bible. Dinosaurs are a means to indoctrinate our children in atheism.
The world did not exist 50,000 years ago. Try 6,000 years.
I know the earth is only 6,000 years old, but I list the common secular dating methods to rebuke secularists who mistakenly think the earth is billions of years old, which their own dinosaur ages using their own dating methods prove is not true.