Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am using my phone to post on Theology Online. I am not wasting any minutes, if that is even something that might be possible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I keep showing you what Jesus says you keep denying it. Your an idiot, you really should go find the childrens section and learn a little before you open your mouth. Your always wrong.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are a liar, you endorse killing the enemy against Jesus' word.
Shalom.

What enemy? I do not even have an enemy. If I were to have an enemy that would be someone to pray for and do nice or kind things if possible. It would not be that an enemy would be someone to kill. You do not understand what Jesus said. See the following.

Matthew 5:43-48 NASB - "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Are you telling me that you choose your enemies, that you know who the enemy is, or that your enemies have made themselves your enemies? Pray for them. May they be your enemy no longer.

If you are the witness of a crime, it may be that there is a need to report it. If there is a murder, the murderer may be brought to justice. Learn what the Torah says about murder, even for if it was an accident.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I keep showing you what Jesus says you keep denying it. Your an idiot, you really should go find the childrens section and learn a little before you open your mouth. Your always wrong.
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What enemy? I do not even have an enemy. If I were to have an enemy that would be someone to pray for and do nice or kind things if possible. It would not be that an enemy would be someone to kill. You do not understand what Jesus said. See the following.

Matthew 5:43-48 NASB - "You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? "If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Are you telling me that you choose your enemies, that you know who the enemy is, or that your enemies have made themselves your enemies? Pray for them. May they be your enemy no longer.

If you are the witness of a crime, it may be that there is a need to report it. If there is a murder, the murderer may be brought to justice. Learn what the Torah says about murder, even for if it was an accident.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot Israel is an enemy of Christianity. You are an enemy of Christ for teaching the old testament.
[Rom 11:25, 28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. ...
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know you don't understand what I am talking about; it is because you don't know how to apply Jesus' word into your life.

You are too ignorant, friend.
Shalom.

Incorrect. You are creating a reality for me previously unknown.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot Israel is an enemy of Christianity. You are an enemy of Christ for teaching the old testament.
[Rom 11:25, 28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. ...
28 Concerning the gospel [they are] enemies for your sake, but concerning the election [they are] beloved for the sake of the fathers.
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Pauls opinion was not what?
Shalom.

Worthless. You said my opinion is worthless. I said that Paul's opinion was not worthless. I will let you be the judge unless no one can judge his opinion.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Worthless. You said my opinion is worthless. I said that Paul's opinion was not worthless. I will let you be the judge unless no one can judge his opinion.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. If you think you can judge Paul.