Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Just understand that I have been replying to your posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. You haven't been just replying. A reply to my post would have something to do with the OP. None of your replies have anything to do with the OP. Your just harassing. or trying to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. You haven't been just replying. A reply to my post would have something to do with the OP. None of your replies have anything to do with the OP. Your just harassing. or trying to.
Shalom.

Each message to you is a reply. I quote you using the quote function, and then I give you my response.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Each message to you is a reply. I quote you using the quote function, and then I give you my response.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
This is a Christian thread everyone of my threads are Christian threads. Go back and count how many times you ever brought up Christianity in your replies. Every time you didn't that was bitter envy driving you.
You have the same demons the Jews had when they crucified Jesus.
[Mat 27:18
18 For he knew that they had handed Him over because of envy.
[Mar 15:10
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
This is a Christian thread everyone of my threads are Christian threads. Go back and count how many times you ever brought up Christianity in your replies. Every time you didn't that was bitter envy driving you.
You have the same demons the Jews had when they crucified Jesus.
[Mat 27:18
18 For he knew that they had handed Him over because of envy.
[Mar 15:10
10 For he knew that the chief priests had handed Him over because of envy.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. You are posting in the Religion Forum on a Christian Theology Website called Theology Online. I am a Jew and I post in this Forum. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I accept the Bible. As a Christian I accepted the entire Bible. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation, the entire Bible, and the new covenant first spoken of in Jeremiah 31:31, which is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah, and which we have in Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus the Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you done trying now I'm going to go get something to eat.
Shalom.

No problem. Many people have checked their email in a timely manner over the years. I do not know about a requirement on this website in regard to replying to forum posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No problem. Many people have checked their email in a timely manner over the years. I do not know about a requirement on this website in regard to replying to forum posts.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I can see by your replies that your really tormented right now.