Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Roflol Its funny to watch you squirm. Twist, and load up as much guile as you can get it in there. Wave your carnal deception in there.
Lets face it you don't believe nothing in the new testament. The way it is written.

[Mar 7:6
6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with [their] lips, But their heart is far from Me.
[Rom 2:24
24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
Shalom.

I did post so anyone reading could understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did post so anyone reading could understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The only thing that I have understood about you is you really are an idiot. You don't know scripture and what little you know you pervert it and twist it. That is why your a hypocrite, heretick and an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The only thing that I have understood about you is you really are an idiot. You don't know scripture and what little you know you pervert it and twist it. That is why your a hypocrite, heretick and an antichrist.
Shalom.

You do not need the Strongs but it can be a useful tool in your studies.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You do not need the Strongs but it can be a useful tool in your studies.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Every true believe has a foundation, and a book supporting that belief. We have the bible, we have dictionaries. Your beliefs don't have any foundation. Just your imagination, and your suppose to get rid of that if your going to get in the bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Every true believe has a foundation, and a book supporting that belief. We have the bible, we have dictionaries. Your beliefs don't have any foundation. Just your imagination, and your suppose to get rid of that if your going to get in the bible.
Shalom.

I did not need an imagination.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well I have proved your beliefs didn't come from the bible.

Shalom.

Can I use words or must I quote scripture? My words are not the same as scripture, but they should communicate the content of scripture. When I communicate it should be the word of God whether I am quoting scripture or not. Nothing that I say should go against anything in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Can I use words or must I quote scripture? My words are not the same as scripture, but they should communicate the content of scripture. When I communicate it should be the word of God whether I am quoting scripture or not. Nothing that I say should go against anything in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Oh you are dead wrong there. The Holy Spirit is truth. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And we as followers should be demonstrating the Spirit. without a verse all you have is theology, and theology is spiritual theory and theory is guessing. No truth, just guessing.

[Jhn 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Oh you are dead wrong there. The Holy Spirit is truth. The Holy Spirit only quotes verses. And we as followers should be demonstrating the Spirit. without a verse all you have is theology, and theology is spiritual theory and theory is guessing. No truth, just guessing.

[Jhn 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

Shalom.

Scripture should not be used as a justification for sin, belief, or opinion. We should verify what scripture says not search for a scripture to verify what we said.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Scripture should not be used as a justification for sin, belief, or opinion. We should verify what scripture says not search for a scripture to verify what we said.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If one has the Holy Spirit they don't have to search. I never have to the Holy Spirit is right in my mind quoting the verses to me and guiding me every day.

[Jhn 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If one has the Holy Spirit they don't have to search. I never have to the Holy Spirit is right in my mind quoting the verses to me and guiding me every day.

[Jhn 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Shalom.

How do you quote the scripture that you quote on Theology Online?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
One word at a time.
Shalom.

Do you copy or cut the scripture from anywhere, and then for example paste it somewhere before you submit it in your post? Do you have computer software to help you? Do you type each word even if you post the same verse in more than one post?

What does it mean for you to quote a verse?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you copy or cut the scripture from anywhere, and then for example paste it somewhere before you submit it in your post? Do you have computer software to help you? Do you type each word even if you post the same verse in more than one post?

What does it mean for you to quote a verse?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The Holy Spirit quotes the verse to me in my mind and I share it with who ever I am talking to. Having the verse from the Holy Spirit is my guarantee from God that I am right. To find the Holy Spirit in my mind I had to get rid of my own opinion, and my imagination.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Holy Spirit quotes the verse to me in my mind and I share it with who ever I am talking to. Having the verse from the Holy Spirit is my guarantee from God that I am right. To find the Holy Spirit in my mind I had to get rid of my own opinion, and my imagination.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Shalom.

What is a quote on a computer?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I don't think you knew this.\
[2Co 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;