Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do you keep lying to me with that Shalom?
Shalom.

I acknowledged your post. I saw it. That is all. See my previous post if you have not already seen it. You posted again before I had yet replied.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I acknowledged your post. I saw it. That is all. See my previous post if you have not already seen it. You posted again before I had yet replied.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'm not talking about what you say, I'm talking about what you do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You post nothing. Worthless opinions that are deceptive.
Shalom.

Incorrect. This is my words and if you see them then I have posted them. I am writing this and when I select Post Quick Reply they are supposed to post for you to see them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. This is my words and if you see them then I have posted them. I am writing this and when I select Post Quick Reply they are supposed to post for you to see them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know there your words, your opinion. But everything you say is worthless.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Now it looks like everything you have tried has failed.
Shalom.

Okay. If you say so. What do you believe that I have tried? To what purpose? What do you believe that I have done? With whatever I have done, what are you identifying? I do not know what you believe I have tried because I do not feel that I have tried anything. To what end or for what purpose would I try something? I do not know what you believe has failed and I do not know what you believe that I have tried.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay. If you say so. What do you believe that I have tried? To what purpose? What do you believe that I have done? With whatever I have done, what are you identifying? I do not know what you believe I have tried because I do not feel that I have tried anything. To what end or for what purpose would I try something? I do not know what you believe has failed and I do not know what you believe that I have tried.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Well your not here to discuss the bible, so its obvious your here for some other reason.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well your not here to discuss the bible, so its obvious your here for some other reason.
Shalom.

I can discuss The Torah, The TaNaKh, and Matthew through Revelation. I can discuss the Bible with you as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I can discuss The Torah, The TaNaKh, and Matthew through Revelation. I can discuss the Bible with you as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol Now who would discuss the bible with you? You don't know the difference between the new testament and the old testament. Or the difference between the old covenant, and the new covenant. You say there is nothing in the bible about the inner man. You say the Holy Spirit doesn't quote verses. Your to much of an idiot to discuss the bible with anyone. But your the only one that doesn't know that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Now who would discuss the bible with you? You don't know the difference between the new testament and the old testament. Or the difference between the old covenant, and the new covenant. You say there is nothing in the bible about the inner man. You say the Holy Spirit doesn't quote verses. Your to much of an idiot to discuss the bible with anyone. But your the only one that doesn't know that.

Shalom.

The Old Covenant is the Covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai. The New Covenant is the Covenant Jesus made, in fulfillment of God's promise through the prophet Jeremiah, with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The Old Testament (see the NKJV) may be the Torah or the Ten Commandments.

There are 39 books in the Christian Old Testament. There are 27 books in the New Testament.

The TaNaKh is 22 books and has the same content as the Christian Old Testament though in a different order and arrangement.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The Old Covenant is the Covenant that God made with the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai. The New Covenant is the Covenant Jesus made, in fulfillment of God's promise through the prophet Jeremiah, with the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

The Old Testament (see the NKJV) may be the Torah or the Ten Commandments.

There are 39 books in the Christian Old Testament. There are 27 books in the New Testament.

The TaNaKh is 22 books and has the same content as the Christian Old Testament though in a different order and arrangement.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What is the definition of the word covenant?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is an agreement.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
In strongs bible dictionary the definition of the word covenant is testament. And the definition of the word testament is covenant.

1242 diatheke (dee-ath-ay'-kay);

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

KJV-- covenant, testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
In strongs bible dictionary the definition of the word covenant is testament. And the definition of the word testament is covenant.

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

Shalom.

No. The definition is not circular.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You posted
I said

In response to my reply you said
I said
You idiot I just showed you the definition in the bible dictionary. Your trying to dictate your ideas as all control freaks do.
Let's take a look at the word you have chosen from the Strongs.

The Strongs number is 1242. The word is diatheke. It is pronounced dee-ath-ay'-kay. The word is from the word with Strongs number 1303. It means properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a divisory will). Its KJV usage is covenant, testament. That is, it appears in the KJV as covenant or testament. The words covenant and testament are both English words. The reason for the Strongs number is that the words in Strongs are from the Bible which was not originally written in English. It has been translated into English. So, the words in their original language have a number associated with them. Sometimes one word will be related in a given particular way or fashion, as indicated here. The details may be able to be seen if you have the Strongs to look at for yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You posted
In response to my reply you said

Let's take a look at the word you have chosen from the Strongs.

The Strongs number is 1242. The word is diatheke. It is pronounced dee-ath-ay'-kay. The word is from the word with Strongs number 1303. It means properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a divisory will). Its KJV usage is covenant, testament. That is, it appears in the KJV as covenant or testament. The words covenant and testament are both English words. The reason for the Strongs number is that the words in Strongs are from the Bible which was not originally written in English. It has been translated into English. So, the words in their original language have a number associated with them. Sometimes one word will be related in a given particular way or fashion, as indicated here. The details may be able to be seen if you have the Strongs to look at for yourself.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Roflol Its funny to watch you squirm. Twist, and load up as much guile as you can get it in there. Wave your carnal deception in there.
Lets face it you don't believe nothing in the new testament. The way it is written.

[Mar 7:6
6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with [their] lips, But their heart is far from Me.
[Rom 2:24
24 For "the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.