Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is?
Shalom.

No. I do not. I do know that with the end of the day here I am not posting on this thread anymore today. A new day, evening and morning, is each of the first six days of the week.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I do not. I do know that with the end of the day here I am not posting on this thread anymore today. A new day, evening and morning, is each of the first six days of the week.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol So your weeks are only 6 days long. lol

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol So your weeks are only 6 days long. lol
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, the sixth day of the week. On Shabbat, The Sabbath, the seventh day of the week, I rest in keeping with the Sabbath Commandment.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, the sixth day of the week. On Shabbat, The Sabbath, the seventh day of the week, I rest in keeping with the Sabbath Commandment.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Do us a favor, go rest some where else. Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Go spread your heresy, deception, and blasphemy some where else.
Shalom.

Resting on the Sabbath is not heresy, deception, or blasphemy, or whatever else you were meaning to say. I forgive you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Resting on the Sabbath is not heresy, deception, or blasphemy, or whatever else you were meaning to say. I forgive you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you know what comprehension means?? You have so much backwards. You forgive when you should be repenting. You think you know God from the old testament and you don't. If you don't abide(live) in the new testament you don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; \
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you know what comprehension means?? You have so much backwards. You forgive when you should be repenting. You think you know God from the old testament and you don't. If you don't abide(live) in the new testament you don't have the right God or the right Jesus.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; \
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Shalom.

See Matthew 5:17-20.

The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.

I understand the Bible. You must start with the Torah and the TaNaKh. Then there is Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I understand the Bible. You must start with the Torah and the TaNaKh. Then there is Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob
Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose the 3rd day for our justification? Do you believe that He is the Son of God, the Word in the flesh, the Incarnate Word?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You cant even follow a conversation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose the 3rd day for our justification? Do you believe that He is the Son of God, the Word in the flesh, the Incarnate Word?
Shalom.

Yes. I believe that I can say yes to all of this though I do not know what you mean by your concept or idea Incarnate Word. Jesus is the Word made flesh.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Then you attack me so that you can try to teach something that you think that I do not know. You are forgiven.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I'm not attacking you. I feel sorry for you. I'm trying to wake you up to reality. Your floating around out there in la la land.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I'm not attacking you. I feel sorry for you. I'm trying to wake you up to reality. Your floating around out there in la la land.
Shalom.

Interesting. Okay. You are not attacking me. You are trying to wake me up to reality. And you think that I am floating around somewhere and something (I have no idea where la la land is).

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Interesting. Okay. You are not attacking me. You are trying to wake me up to reality. And you think that I am floating around somewhere and something (I have no idea where la la land is).

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
La la land is a confused state of mind.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You left Jesus and joined the very beliefs that crucified Jesus. You are an antichrist.
Shalom.

No. I accepted the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:17-20 in becoming a part of The People of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I accepted the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:17-20 in becoming a part of The People of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
\ Jesus did fulfill the law. When the Jews crucified Him on the cross. The new covenant wasn't even in affect until after Jesus died on the cross. That was when it was given to the Gentiles.

[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.