Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
\ Jesus did fulfill the law. When the Jews crucified Him on the cross. The new covenant wasn't even in affect until after Jesus died on the cross. That was when it was given to the Gentiles.

[2Co 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ.
[Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
Shalom.

Incorrect. It was not given to the Gentiles. You are in error. Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. And He did so. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus spoke of The New Covenant in His own blood before He actually did bleed and die. Great Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect. It was not given to the Gentiles. You are in error. Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. And He did so. He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus spoke of The New Covenant in His own blood before He actually did bleed and die. Great Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus corrected all incorrect practice of Jews just like what you are doing now.

You are repeating what those evil Pharisees were doing.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus corrected all incorrect practice of Jews just like what you are doing now.

You are repeating what those evil Pharisees were doing.
Shalom.

I disagree. Please read Matthew 5:17-20. I believe that there are at least two things that you need to learn there. The person who keeps and teaches the commandments will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. And, your righteousness must surpass that of the scribes and the Pharisees to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Shalom.

I disagree. Please read Matthew 5:17-20. I believe that there are at least two things that you need to learn there. The person who keeps and teaches the commandments will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. And, your righteousness must surpass that of the scribes and the Pharisees to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

The least are still in the kingdom if you follow the verses. Those who are least in the kingdom are greater than John Baptist Matt. 11:11.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The least are still in the kingdom if you follow the verses. Those who are least in the kingdom are greater than John Baptist Matt. 11:11.

Shalom.

What you have said is not exactly what Matthew 11:11 says. It does not say that the least are still in the kingdom. But I get that point. So long as it is not used to justify anything.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. It takes two parties to make a contract. When both parties have fulfilled their part or agreement. The contract comes to an end. Finished. Done.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It was given to the Gentiles.

Luke 14:16-24
16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,
17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.'
18 "But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'
19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'
20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'
21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.'
22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'
23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. It takes two parties to make a contract. When both parties have fulfilled their part or agreement. The contract comes to an end. Finished. Done.

John 10:8
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. I do not know why you are talking about a contract.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It was given to the Gentiles.

Luke 14:16-24
16 Then He said to him, "A certain man gave a great supper and invited many,
17 "and sent his servant at supper time to say to those who were invited, 'Come, for all things are now ready.'
18 "But they all with one accord began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of ground, and I must go and see it. I ask you to have me excused.'
19 "And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to test them. I ask you to have me excused.'
20 "Still another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'
21 "So that servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, 'Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in here the poor and the maimed and the lame and the blind.'
22 "And the servant said, 'Master, it is done as you commanded, and still there is room.'
23 "Then the master said to the servant, 'Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24 'For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.'"
(NKJ)
Shalom.

No. In Jeremiah we read that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. No one can change that, and the Bible does not indicate that this occurred.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. In Jeremiah we read that the new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. No one can change that, and the Bible does not indicate that this occurred.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Man changed it by disobedience. I posted a revelation for you go read it. The Jews Rejected Jesus and the New covenant.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Man changed it by disobedience. I posted a revelation for you go read it. The Jews Rejected Jesus and the New covenant.
Shalom.

I did read the posts in your new thread that you have here mentioned, and I replied, already.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did read the posts in your new thread that you have here mentioned, and I replied, already.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

Jacob

I said
I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

Jacob

I said
I know it very well. Jesus fulfilled the law and taught us how to do the same. Apparently you haven't learned that yet.

[Mat 5:17-20
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

I have fulfilled the law.
[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Shalom.

Read Romans 8:1-4.

Shalom.

Jacob