Why men won't marry you

1PeaceMaker

And that answer shows its not just about a man having a baby - which was the case in abraham and sarah

That's a misrepresentation. They did want a son, so that through him would come all the innumerable children promised to Abraham.

Isaac was the progenitor of Jesus, the savior of all children born today who become the promised Seed of Abraham.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are a liar, you had children already when you were claiming to be "motivated to suggest it" and have claimed in this thread, you are still open to it.

Second Rusha did not claim the gospel foolish, nor does the gospel have anything to do with polygamy unless you are flds - you arent flds are you or grow up that way (that would explain a LOT if you were..)

Spin spin spin :rotfl:

I most certainly did not. I didn't even bring up the Bible but was speaking in the here and now.

It's not surprising that these types of families are commonly in the news. It has to do with the mentality involved. The men are normally bullies and/or abusive dictators and the women are normally young, insecure and so infatuated with their dictator that they sacrifice their dignity and self worth. What is reprehensible is that they put their daughters in a position where they may end up as a wife to their own father, brother or whatever little dictator happens to take a fancy to them.

1PeaceMaker

Finally the truth, you didnt 'suggest it' for the same reason sarah did. That was just a backtrack lie because you lied about Rusha and got caught with your own words.

Apparently you don't understand the promise to Abraham which is why you don't understand why the wives of Jacob bore 12 sons...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's a misrepresentation. They did want a son, so that through him would come all the innumerable children promised to Abraham.

Isaac was the progenitor of Jesus, the savior of all children born today who become the promised Seed of Abraham.

No, its not a misrepresentation that they attempted to self fulfill Gods promise and didnt trust Him, and they suffered for it, just because God blessed hagar and her son after they were thrown out (though not fault of their own) only shows Gods grace, not that it was His will and intent.

Jesus Christ says Gods intent on marriage clearly and was intent from creation:

Matthew 19:5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Not 3 or more. Reason, he made 2, one out of the other, together being one.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I most certainly did not. I didn't even bring up the Bible but was speaking in the here and now.

It's not surprising that these types of families are commonly in the news. It has to do with the mentality involved. The men are normally bullies and/or abusive dictators and the women are normally young, insecure and so infatuated with their dictator that they sacrifice their dignity and self worth. What is reprehensible is that they put their daughters in a position where they may end up as a wife to their own father, brother or whatever little dictator happens to take a fancy to them.

I know, she lied, as usual. Anyone reading can see she threw that out of the air, not out of anything anyone said.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha turned my exploration of faith into a "doormat" checking in with her husband to see if he'd fetch another wife for himself.

YOU are not living in that type of marriage ... so obviously, it isn't about *you*.

Perhaps though, you would like to explain (without playing Ring Around the Rosey with words) how sharing a husband could possibly make a wife feel good about herself.

1PeaceMaker

I didn't even bring up the Bible

...in your smear against us, which is why it so slanderously misrepresents our character and faith.

It's not surprising that these types of families are commonly in the news. It has to do with the mentality involved.

Airplane accidents commonly make it into the news, not because they are such a terrible way to travel.

The men are normally bullies and/or abusive dictators and the women are normally young, insecure and so infatuated with their dictator that they sacrifice their dignity and self worth.

I think your ego is running away with you.

What is reprehensible is that they put their daughters in a position where they may end up as a wife to their own father, brother or whatever little dictator happens to take a fancy to them.

That is a really wicked thing to say about families of faith like mine. I am polygamy friendly, not incest friendly. :dizzy:

1PeaceMaker

YOU are not living in that type of marriage ... so obviously, it isn't about *you*.

Perhaps though, you would like to explain (without playing Ring Around the Rosey with words) how sharing a husband could possibly make a wife feel good about herself.

Two best friends for life.

....maybe even more children for Abraham to rejoice over.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
...in your smear against us, which is why it so slanderously misrepresents our character and faith.

Airplane accidents commonly make it into the news, not because they are such a terrible way to travel.

That is a really wicked thing to say about families of faith like mine. I am polygamy friendly, not incest friendly. :dizzy:
Your ego long past ran away with you, and thats your biggest problem and why you need to lie so much, everyone reading can see you bob, weave, sidestep backtrack, make excuses, and plain make things up and take them out of context, so you can feel superior to others and feign insult for sympathy.

Its pathetic.

1PeaceMaker

No, its not a misrepresentation that they attempted to self fulfill Gods promise and didnt trust Him, and they suffered for it, just because God blessed hagar and her son after they were thrown out (though not fault of their own) only shows Gods grace, not that it was His will and intent.

Jesus Christ says Gods intent on marriage clearly and was intent from creation:

Matthew 19:5 and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'?

Not 3 or more. Reason, he made 2, one out of the other, together being one.

Rusha is free to say your gospel is less foolish to her.

1PeaceMaker

You made it about me. Perhaps you forgot how wide you cast your net. You threw it over me for my willingness to share a husband if God willed it.

Arthur Brain

Because women deserve to be able to choose the wisest, most godly, most successful men, even if they themselves feel average and can't find a single man that matches that description.

Why settle for less?

Why would you want to share your partner with someone else?

1PeaceMaker

Your ego long past ran away with you, and thats your biggest problem and why you need to lie so much, everyone reading can see you bob, weave, sidestep backtrack, make excuses, and plain make things up and take them out of context, so you can feel superior to others and feign insult for sympathy.

Its pathetic.

Talking to yourself in the mirror again?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Two best friends for life.

....maybe even more children for Abraham to rejoice over.

yes, they threw a party when Abraham put them out for his wife because of her jealousy - He and she suffered because of her own doing.

The jews still suffer today from it all as do others at the hand of ishamels offspring.

Of Ishamel, God says:

Genesis 16:12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

The only blessing given to Ishmael was for Hagar, because of sarah and abraham using her then throwing them out - (promise made to HAGAR, by God, not the original promise made for the son that God later provided to abraham)

Genesis 17:20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you(Hagar); behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation.

Clearly this is not the fulfillment of the promise made to abraham, God promised Him descendants of one nation - Israel.

The other was an entirely different promise. Keep showing your ignorance of scripture, loads of men and women like you twist the word, to self fulfill and teach doctrines of demons, nothing new.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh get a grip. I didn't mention YOUR family ... unless you are in one of *those* type of relationships, you have nothing whatsoever to be so defensive about.

However, I will give you an example of what polygamy represents in the here and now and why it is viewed as being abusive towards women:

Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it prevents abuse