Why men won't marry you

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you have a false impression of how smart he was back in the day? Or did you marry him in spite of his slowness?

Oh ... let's play the snoopy game. Would you like me to just send you pictures of our wedding and a copy of our divorce certificate? Here's a hint: the place we spent our honeymoon was reminiscent of our marriage.

1PeaceMaker

And Rusha can speak for herself, i know you think you speak for all women, but you dont.

Look at that - I never said *all* women. I see you like adding words to ideas. But that's only going to make you look odd.

I believe it's common sense that smart men and strong men have an edge, attractiveness-wise over their weaker and duller counterparts.

1PeaceMaker

Oh ... let's play the snoopy game. Would you like me to just send you pictures of our wedding and a copy of our divorce certificate? Here's a hint: the place we spent our honeymoon was reminiscent of our marriage.

You are being awfully shy.... I don't want any details about shallow things like weddings, or even need a rundown of his character traits.

Just the one thing I asked and maybe if you can't do that you can try this one:

Did you think he was smarter when you married him than you do now?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Look at that - I never said *all* women. I see you like adding words to ideas. But that's only going to make you look odd.

:rotfl: Ill take my chances on how i look compared to you.

What on earth makes you think you're qualified to speak on what 'most women want' by way of, or what others say that you agree with for that matter?

Because for one thing, I'm a woman who knows what she likes in her mate; for another, I'm a mother of 4 daughters and before getting married I studied the issue as well as talked to many girls in my peer group.

Which aren't qualifications for you to speak for all women, only for you to speak for yourself.

1PeaceMaker

You say that as though you are considered an intelligent person. Here's a hint ... your ego-induced stubbornness and belligerence is not the same as intelligence.

Ok, so you just essentially asserted that you are smarter than him. Should have just done that to begin with...

But since you didn't... Guess who looks smarter to me? ;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are being awfully shy.... I don't want any details about shallow things like weddings, or even need a rundown of his character traits.

Just the one thing I asked and maybe if you can't do that you can try this one:

Did you think he was smarter when you married him than you do now?

I am not being shy about anything. The only reason someone would make a point of picking someone more intelligent than they are would be to make up for their own lack of intelligence. I was never that insecure.