Why men won't marry you

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ok, so you just essentially asserted that you are smarter than him. Should have just done that to begin with...

But since you didn't... Guess who looks smarter to me? ;)

She does, because she isnt the little twit sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, so you just essentially asserted that you are smarter than him. Should have just done that to begin with...

But since you didn't... Guess who looks smarter to me? ;)

Considering I don't see you as being all that bright, why should I care?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"All" is still a far cry from most.

You can't even say if most women like or prefer certain simple universal traits of appeal, apparently, based on what you are saying to me.

:carryon:

No, most women arent picking their men from the genius category or asking for evidence of IQ before marriage. Sorry nut.

Have some candy while you figure out what i said.

sometimes-you-feel-like-a-nut-slogan.jpg

Then I guess you wouldn't know whether women find geniuses more attractive than men of slower intellect.

elohiym

I am not being shy about anything. The only reason someone would make a point of picking someone more intelligent than they are would be to make up for their own lack of intelligence. I was never that insecure.

Maybe that's why A4T will not answer the question if her husband is smarter than her.

Arthur Brain

Of course not because it would seem to undermine what you were arguing earlier. Never mind then.

No, not at all, and if you actually thought that through a bit more you'd have realized that the reason I backed away from going any further was because I respected a very good friend here. Sorry you missed that part.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Maybe that's why A4T will not answer the question if her husband is smarter than her.

I don't know what my husbands IQ is, i know what mine is. So there is no way i could honestly answer that question. Mine is very high.

As far as do i think he is smarter than me overall, i dont think so, id say we are well matched. I know more about some things than he does and he knows more about some things than i do.

I didnt pick him for his Intelligence quotient but for his character and wisdom.

PS i didnt answer because i missed your question, as i keep your posts on ignore and have to click to open each one to read and quote them. I thought you were talking about that to Rusha, since you were putting your nose into her marriage.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know what my husbands IQ is, i know what mine is. So there is no way i could honestly answer that question. Mine is very high.

As far as do i think he is smarter than me overall, i dont think so, id say we are well matched. I know more about some things than he does and he knows more about some things than i do.

I didnt pick him for his IQ quotient but for his character and wisdom.

I bet he is one of those men who are confident enough to support his wife attending college or working outside of the home, huh?

elohiym

No, not at all, and if you actually thought that through a bit more you'd have realized that the reason I backed away from going any further was because I respected a very good friend here. Sorry you missed that part.

No, I get the politics. It was your connecting intelligence level to divorce that interested me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are speaking for most women now, hypocrite?

No idiot, are you able to read?

Is your husband smarter than you? Yes or no?

What part of well matched do you not understand.

An intelligent person doesn't need to see an IQ score to know if another person is intelligent.

I said hes intelligent and so am i. I have no need to know who is officially smarter. We are both very intelligent.

Arthur Brain

You are speaking for most women now, hypocrite?

Is your husband smarter than you? Yes or no?

An intelligent person doesn't need to see an IQ score to know if another person is intelligent.

Quite right, they don't, but nor would they be that bothered if the person they were attracted to happened to be 'smarter' than them either.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quite right, they don't, but nor would they be that bothered if the person they were attracted to happened to be 'smarter' than them either.

At the end of the day, kindness, consideration and stability trumps all other factors.