Why men won't marry you

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hide the facts that undermine your argument. Thanks.

Fact, i could take care myself and did, and was an adult, why does me not revealing anything besides i was an adult (surely you know what that means) undermine anything?

Do you know what an adult is?

1PeaceMaker

You didn't say smart, or strong men, you said geniuses.

Geniuses are just smart people with a higher IQ than some other smart people.

But if you want to make a difference, do you know a woman that would be less attracted to a guy if he was a genius as opposed to ordinary smarts or not-so-smart?

As most men by far do not meet the genius level - you just showed as usual, you are a disingenuous shyster, nothing more nothing less.

I used a very similar meaning word. Oh my. I try not to use the same boring words over and over.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Geniuses are just smart people with a higher IQ than some other smart people.

But if you want to make a difference, do you know a woman that would be less attracted to a guy if he was a genius as opposed to ordinary smarts or not-so-smart?

I used a very similar meaning word. Oh my. I try not to use the same boring words over and over.

yes, i did answer THAT question and no, i am not wasting my night chasing down quotes so you can claim you made a mistake, your back hurts, your mental issue is acting up, your keyboard is on the blink, your kids kept you busy or whatever excuse you want to toss out when people are forced to prove what they say for you to dismiss it with a lame excuse but never an apology for your mistake/lie.

Gosh you are so predictable. You did just exactly what i said you would.

1PeaceMaker

Perhaps it takes a kindergarten girl to *figure out* that strong men refers to character, not attitude.

I think strong has more than one meaning. I think the first image that comes to mind is the body. Certainly a strong body is more attractive.

So is strong character.

Doesn't matter which definition you choose.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think strong has more than one meaning. I think the first image that comes to mind is the body. Certainly a strong body is more attractive.

So is strong character.

Well yes it does matter, strong body and character and smart do not = genius (except to disingenuous lying hacks) And you are still moving the goalposts so fast, youre making the earth spin faster.

elohiym

Fact, i could take care myself and did, and was an adult, why does me not revealing anything besides i was an adult (surely you know what that means) undermine anything?

Do you know what an adult is?

Why are you hiding the age you married? It would tell us what you consider an adult and at what age you believed you could care for yourself.

Is your husband smarter than you? Yes or no?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Genius is a synonym for intelligent, just as smart is.

:rotfl: There are tons of intelligent people who aren't ranked as genius level.

I love watching you sit and spin, instead of admit youre wrong ever.

You surely weren't chosen for a little thing called integrity, thats for sure.

:carryon:

1PeaceMaker

Well yes it does matter, strong body and character and smart do not = genius (except to disingenuous lying hacks) And you are still moving the goalposts so fast, youre making the earth spin faster.

I never even implied smart was strong or strong was genius.

You said

I don't speak for other women

I simply said in response that I do, in a limited way; thusly --

I can say that women generally find strong men more attractive.

And smart men.

A kindergarten boy could figure that out.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So is strong character.

Of course it matters. Strong character trumps physical strength. A person with strong character doesn't need to brag of their physical strength or intelligence.

1PeaceMaker

Of course it matters.

Now this is changing goalposts. I meant it doesn't matter which definition you use in terms of attractiveness to women. Both are attractive over the opposite or lesser option, when considered separately as an idea.

Strong character trumps physical strength. A person with strong character doesn't need to brag of their physical strength or intelligence.

Wise sayings.