Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
See you later, CW.
You must be ecstatic (even though you're not from the US) that the House of Representatives passed the homosexual/transgender "Equal Rights Act", something that I've talked about quite a bit in this 6 part thread. I'll post that information probably later today or tomorrow, showing that Donald Trump's first SCOTUS pick Neil Gorsuch wrote the majority opinion on a SCOTUS ruling (Bostock v Clayton Co. GA) which is the equivalent to what the House passed today.

eider

You must be ecstatic (even though you're not from the US) that the House of Representatives passed the homosexual/transgender "Equal Rights Act", ...............
Read our 'Equal Rights Act 2010'

But many Muslim and some Communist countries might please you more?

But you claim to be a Christian, CW........ so where do you get your life laws that cause you to hate LGBT folks so much?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read our 'Equal Rights Act 2010'
Link it. Is "Get em at 8 or you're too late" in there?

But many Muslim and some Communist countries might please you more?
Like the founders of your LGBT movement and many of it's current 'leaders', the false prophet Mohammed was a child molester. Regarding communism, i.e atheism. I would say that your lack of faith/disbelief in God is pretty close to theirs.
But you claim to be a Christian, CW........ so where do you get your life laws that cause you to hate LGBT folks so much?
It has to do with Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment: Hate your neighbor as you hate yourself. Oh wait that's what you do.

eider

Hey! All you need to do is enter 'Equality Act 2010 UK' in to google and there it will be.

Like the founders of your LGBT movement and many of it's current 'leaders', the false prophet Mohammed was a child molester. Regarding communism, i.e atheism. I would say that your lack of faith/disbelief in God is pretty close to theirs.
CW..... the LGBT movement is supported by my country.
Muhammad quoted the bible all though his ministry.
Many atheists are not communists. Many communists are not atheists.
Deism is belief in a God.

You were asked why you hate lgbt folks so much.
You have not given me any reasons yet.
It has to do with Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment: Hate your neighbor as you hate yourself. Oh wait that's what you do.
CW. I don't think you know too much about what Jesus said or you would not write such rubbish as that.

Now. Again. Where is the law that you should hate lgbt folks? Where?
Why are you so crazed about all this? Even Republicans acknowledge President Trump's support for LGBT friends and colleagues, or at least they don't speak out against him.

Where's the law, CW?

eider

Wow! You misquote Jesus when it suits you!

I usually avoid your threads but you have caught my attention.
I do get the impression that you have been involved with homosexuality in some way in your past, and maybe that is why you became so very antagonistic towards LGBT folks later on. And did you have unhealthy feelings about children at some time in your past? I also get the impression that you live alone, are alone. Maybe you have now become Asexual? I'm just asking, is all, just trying to figure out your total dysfunction when it comes to conversations about lgbt folks and sex crimes against minors.

What intrigues me is why you are so committed to legislation against Gays etc? Where do you found your basis for being so prejudiced against lgbt folks?

Finally, to correct your misquote against Jesus, let's put that right, can we?

Mark {12:31} And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

And so you need to love all those around you, and in this world of IT your neighbour could mean everybody in touch with you. So where is the love, CW? When did you last love somebody, anybody?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCultureWarrior said:

Hey! All you need to do is enter 'Equality Act 2010 UK' in to google and there it will be.
I'm not interested in legislation from a foreign country that you pretend you're from. You didn't answer my question though: Is adult-child sex part of the legislation, because abolishing all age of consent laws has been a huge part of the homosexual agenda in the US.

aCultureWarrior said:
CW..... the LGBT movement is supported by my country.
Muhammad quoted the bible all though his ministry.
Many atheists are not communists. Many communists are not atheists.
Deism is belief in a God.
49 year old Muhammed married 6 year old Aisha and consummated the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9. In civilized circles, that's child rape. Homosexual leaders such as HRC founder Terry Bean was arrested for having sex with an underage boy, as have many others in the homosexual movement. In fact in the country that you pretend you're from, leading homosexual activist Peter Tatchell wrote about the joys of an adult having sex with a child as young as 9 years old. Evidently I need to change the old NAMBLA slogan from 8 to 9 years old. How's this sound: "Rape the child by 9 and they'll be just fine".
Regarding communism/atheism: Most atheists embrace homosexuality, if you don't believe me ask those who aren't afraid to admit that they're homosexual what their religious beliefs are.

You were asked why you hate lgbt folks so much.
You have not given me any reasons yet.
For those of you not familiar with the above tactic, it's used by the homosexual/transgender movement regularly to try and get those exposing their perverse and deadly lifestyle on the defense. As seen in earlier posts, they accuse those who stand for decency of being homosexual, and when that doesn't work, they accuse them of being haters. I've been asked the same question by the numerous sock puppet accounts that the above has, and have answered the question many times, so I won't lower myself again by addressing it.

aCultureWarrior said:
CW. I don't think you know too much about what Jesus said or you would not write such rubbish as that.

I've discovered that libertarians, which you are, hate themselves so much that they want to pass that hatred onto others through culture and legislation. Jesus has a better way, seek it before it's too late.

Up next: The House passes the 'equal rights act' and Trump's rainbow flag waving Republican Senators possibly might block it. Oh the hypocrisy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If anyone is interested in reading the text of H.R. 5-Equality Act, which as mentioned was passed yesterday by the House of Representatives, here it is:
Text - H.R.5 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Equality Act | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

From what I see it's pretty much identical to the SCOTUS decision from last year, with Trump appointee Neil Gorsuch writing the majority opinion, although the SCOTUS decision allegedly deals with workplace discrimination. Of course that's a lie, as why would the rainbow flag wavers at SCOTUS allow discrimination of homosexuals and transgenders outside the workplace while prohibiting it inside?

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6 | TheologyOnline

Here's an article about the recent passage of "The Equality Act" by the House of Representatives.
Equality Act: US House passes sweeping LGBTQ+ rights bill | LGBT rights | The Guardian

For those of you that have followed this 6 part thread, you'll remember that during an interview with the homosexual periodical 'The Advocate' years ago', Donald Trump suggested that sexual orientation be added as a protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

If the rainbow flag waving Trump supporting Republican Senators refuse to pass it when it comes to the Senate, it's only because they're afraid that they'll lose support from the pretend 'religious right'. Heck, the so-called 'religious right' voted in a rainbow flag waving NYC liberal for President in 2016 and supported him again in 2020 even though he flew his rainbow colors, why would they care if Republican Senators followed in Trump's footsteps by endorsing homosexuality and transgenderism?

trans-gender-identiy-equality-act-dc-filephoto-april2019-getty-640x480.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Kudos to a woman named Denise McAllister from the Christian organization known as "The Gatekeepers" for telling it like it is. As I've mentioned before, there are libertarians (Rand Paul is one example) that have infiltrated the Republican Party and try to differentiate between homosexuality and transgenderism, not wanting to alienate the many homosexuals that voted for him. Rand Paul, like many of his homosexual activist alllies, in an attempt to look like "reasonable homosexuals", throw their transgender allies (the T in LGBT acronym) under the bus, Faux News/openly lesbian Tammy Bruce is one of them.

You Can’t Accept Homosexuality and Then Reject Transgenderism​

Denise McAllister
Feb. 25, 2021

One of the most obvious challenges to objective truth today is transgender compliance—agreeing that an individual can change his sex from male to female (or vice versa), and be referenced as such, on the mere basis of feelings and psychology. It’s no wonder conservatives are pushing back against this illogical and anti-scientific agenda—a dogma that projects man’s subjective truth over nature and reality. Unfortunately, however, too many conservatives are on the losing end of the argument because they have already sacrificed key premises regarding sexuality. Put simply, those who have said “yes” to homosexuality as a true and legitimate sexual identity have no consistent standing to say “no” to transgenderism.

It all comes down to truth as God defines it through revelation and in nature about his design regarding human nature and sexual identity. This is the red line. Not psychology. Not political agendas. Not laws that challenge institutions like marriage and even the church. The red line is truth about humanity and human sexuality. Each of these issues, from the L to the T or the Q, is about objective truth, much like the reality of gravity, which isn’t a belief, but a fact. If you deny fundamental truth, everything else false apart.

What is this truth regarding sexual identity? It's rather simple: God made human beings in his image—male and female. He made men and women to have sex for intimate unity and procreation only with each other in the context of marriage: the two will become one flesh—what God has joined together let no man separate. All else is sin.

Read more:You Can’t Accept Homosexuality and Then Reject Transgenderism | Denise McAllister (gatekeepersonline.com)
97471ad0-77a9-11eb-983a-1b3154bfd577_1200_630.png

Libertarian Rand Paul, debating an openly transgender person. Evidently Paul doesn't think that transgenders deserve the same "rights" as his homosexual constituents (i.e. my sin is better than yours).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing on the above subject: You can't accept homosexuality and reject transgenderism:

Peter LaBarbera of Americans For [some] Truth About Homosexuality is playing up the victim card for a temporary suspension from Twitter for speaking out against President Biden appointing a transsexual (Rachel Levine) as the Director of Health and Human Services. As mentioned many times before, transsexuals are homosexuals who cross dress and have their genitals mutilated, but nevertheless they're still homosexual.
Gosh Peter, where were your Twitter posts when Donald Trump was appointing homosexuals to prestigious positions, like Richard Grenell as a Cabinet member and Patrick Bumatay to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals?

Twitter Temporarily Suspends LaBarbera for Questioning Transsexuality After Biden Appoints Trans Activist Dr. Rachel Levine to HHS » Americans for Truth

Oh the hypocrisy....

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Continuing on the above subject: You can't accept homosexuality and reject transgenderism:

Peter LaBarbera of Americans For [some] Truth About Homosexuality is playing up the victim card for a temporary suspension from Twitter for speaking out against President Biden appointing a transsexual (Rachel Levine) as the Director of Health and Human Services. As mentioned many times before, transsexuals are homosexuals who cross dress and have their genitals mutilated, but nevertheless they're still homosexual.
Gosh Peter, where were your Twitter posts when Donald Trump was appointing homosexuals to prestigious positions, like Richard Grenell as a Cabinet member and Patrick Bumatay to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals?

Twitter Temporarily Suspends LaBarbera for Questioning Transsexuality After Biden Appoints Trans Activist Dr. Rachel Levine to HHS » Americans for Truth

Oh the hypocrisy....
Twitter has plenty of that!!

marke

After all, if the sexual pleasure (not the sexual act itself) is removed completely from human's fleshes, the great majority of humans (unlike all other living things) would have no reason to work or even to live :D

This explains why 'every' ruling system, religious or political, in the world has to set, since the far past, well-defined rules (said of God or else) to be followed by its common people.
So while a certain sexual relation/act is allowed in a region as being normal, it may be seen as an evil act or against the rules, in another place.

Those who travel around the world know in advance that they need learning the rules/culture related to sex of every place they intend to visit; otherwise anything may happen... good or bad :)

So, for example, if Jesus lives now in certain States in America, as He did 2000 years ago, He would be seen as gay or alike :D, not a man who is not interested in having any sort of sexual relationships in the first place... as I am :)
Sexual perversion is wrong although wicked barbarians will not always understand why. Kevin Jennings became well known as an advocate for legalizing free sex between men and boys, which is likely one reason Obama appointed him as the first public schools homosexual sex education czar.

marke

I have no thoughts on the matter, but would like your opinion on something that is relevant in today's world: Donald Trump and his 2 SCOTUS picks giving those that identify as homosexual and transgender protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Jesus predicted that homosexual perversion would be as prominent when He returns as it was in the days of Sodom.

Luke 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Do you think libertarians advocate for killing homosexual offenders?
Nobody of sound mind advocates killing sex perverts for their crimes unless those crimes involve additional capital offences. But every one of sound mind advocates jailing sex perverts if those perverts commit criminal sex acts.

marke

Actually I'm trying to figure out why people who post regularly at a Christian conservative website aren't outraged by Donald Trump and his pro homosexual SCOTUS Judges ruling on Bostock v Clayton County, GA.

You don't think libertarians have taken over TOL do you?
Are you suggesting we should be outraged at every president who nominated a judge who supported sexual depravity and perversion?

marke

If you can confirm or comment on my characterization of your position in the OP, sure. Am I right, in setting out your reasoning for why you do not believe homosexuality or any other nonviolent sexual misconduct should be punishable by death?
In the Jewish theocracy of the OT sexual perverts were condemned to death for good reason. We don't condemn sexual perversion in our modern world, also for good reasons, unless sexual perverts also commit other crimes when committing perverted sex acts. In modern societies, sexual perversion will result in jail sentences if it is found to be harmful to society or illegal.

marke

I know that this is probably asking too much, but would you care to comment on Donald Trump's long history of homosexual activism and thus nominating (and having confirmed) two pro homosexual Supreme Court Justices that ruled in favor of sexual anarchy in the Bostock v Clayton County, GA case?
We should not condemn every president who has appointed a judge who made bad rulings or we would be condemning every president who ever lived.

marke

acw is arguably a conservative, as there are conservatives who agree that "homosexuality should be re-criminalized". But no conservative believes it should be a capital offense punishable by death, not even acw, who has argued that if that is how we should think, then the Lord in letting the woman caught in adultery go, violated God's law. And that didn't happen, so therefore the death penalty for sexual misconduct is not from God, it is a tradition of man. It was Old Covenant and the New Covenant was dedicated with Christ's blood, and since Christ is God, when He died on the cross, the Old Covenant died with Him.
Jesus showed mercy to the woman caught in adultery. That did not mean Jesus opposed condemning sex perverts to death for committing acts of sexual perversion condemned by God.

marke

Peter LaBarbera at Americans for [Some] Truth About Homosexuality posted this excellent 13+ minute video of Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri speaking about the recent Supreme Court decision giving those who identify as homosexual and transgender protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, now known as Bostock v Clayton County, GA. There may be hope for the Republicrat Party after all if this young Senator can manage to stick around for years and put a red hot poker stick under religious conservatives that put rainbow flag waver Donald Trump into Office.

Note that in the AFTAH article, Peter LaBarbera didn't hold President Donald Trump accountable for the Justices that he's nominated. If LaBarbera had bothered to post the pro homosexual/transgender words and policies that Donald Trump has said and done over the years, including into his Presidency, it would be obvious to his readers that Donald Trump is the culprit behind this moral anarchy ruling.
https://americansfortruth.com/2020/...to-enforce-homosexual-and-transgender-rights/
It does not matter how many humans of whatever political persuasion support homosexual perversion, God condemns it, and that is that.

marke

Mass Resistance wrote a good article explaining the recent SCOTUS ruling on adding homosexuality and transgenderism as protected behaviors/identities under the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Analysis: The US Supreme Court ruling on

Bostock v Clayton County:
What you need to know about it –

and what we must do now.

Bizarre ruling changes legal meaning of "sex" in Civil Rights law to include LGBT behaviors. Far-reaching effects beyond just employment.

Yes: We need to start actually resisting. This ruling is not law.

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/...ing/index.html

While Supreme Court rulings were never intended to be laws, they've turned out that way.

I'm disappointed with MassResistance for not mentioning that Donald Trump has a long history of homosexual activism, including his statement that the recent ruling is "very powerful".
These men came to the Massachusetts State House in 2009 to lobby for a bill that would have forced all businesses to allow active "transgender" employees. Now the US Supreme Court says they can become "waitresses" at your local restaurant or kindergarten teachers at your children's school. [MassResistance photos]
Open homosexuals will never be allowed to teach in our Christian school, no matter how many judges try to force us to allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.