Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexuality should be illegal. Adultery should be illegal. Child molestation should be illegal. Divorce should be illegal. Rape should be illegal. Promiscuity should be illegal.
Ya know, if you should throw in incest to your list of sexual sins that need to be recriminalized or remain criminalized, you could bust Donald Trump, seen here copping a feel on his daughter Ivanka (who seems to enjoy being around her daddy) if he ever decided to "date" his daughter.

trump-groping-daughter_orig.png

Maybe you and your fellow non libertarians should have taken me up on talking about transgender athletes and we could have left poor groper Don alone.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on the subject of transgender athletes from the previous page:

States challenge Biden on rights for transgender students​

In 2020, lawmakers introduced 20 bills that sought to ban transgender people from participating in athletics, according to the ACLU.
States challenge Biden on rights for transgender students - POLITICO

Again, what is the logic for the ban? These same States don't have laws prohibiting males from cross dressing (transvestism), nor do they have laws prohibiting males from using women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms. Why are these psychologically and morally confused people given "rights" in some areas but not others?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are two theological movements that are promoting the homosexual agenda out there, and while there are some minor differences between the two, they're not only doing destructive things to society, they're keeping people from eternal salvation.

Most people have heard of the 'Gay Christian Movement", a movement started by homosexuals who say that homosexuality isn't a sin as long as there is love involved. As I've mentioned several times when talking about the 3 tenets of atheism, those that identify as homosexual and Christian hate God so much that they have no problem perverting His Word to meet their selfish desires and agenda.

The other movement that is similar to the "Gay Christian Movement" and is widespread throughout the United States is the 'Cheap Grace Theology Movement".
What is cheap grace? | GotQuestions.org
While the CGTM believe that homosexuality and other sins that are clearly defined in the Bible are sins, they believe that the act of repentance (a change of heart, mind and actions) isn't necessary and that because Jesus died for our sins, all sins are paid for as long as you go through the act of reciting certain words (Romans 10:9).

God will deal with those who identify with both movements on their judgement day, but in the meantime God-fearing people need to expose both movements as evil.

Cheap%2BGrace%2B.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for your profound reply to my above post. I really do enjoy the intellectualism that you bring to this thread.
That being said:

Question: "Is public confession necessary for salvation (Romans 10:9-10)?"
Answer:
Romans 10:9-10 is used by many well-meaning Christians in an endeavor to bring someone to faith in Christ. “If you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”

This passage should not be understood to mean that we are saved by means of an audible profession of faith. We know that salvation is by grace through the gift of faith (Ephesians 2:8-9), not by words we speak. Therefore, as with all Scripture, context is of critical importance if we are to properly understand Romans 10.

At the time of the writing of the book of Romans, for a person to accept Christ and confess Him as Lord typically resulted in persecution and, ultimately, death. At that time, to embrace Christ and confess Him as Lord, knowing that persecution was sure to come, was an indication of true salvation and the work of the Holy Spirit. Outward professions of faith are rare when one’s life is at stake, and no more so than in the early church. The phrase “you will be saved,” is not intended to reveal a condition for salvation by the public confession of a creed, but rather a definite fact that no one facing death would confess Christ as Lord unless indeed he or she was saved.
Read more: Is public confession necessary for salvation (Romans 10:9-10)? | GotQuestions.org

At the rate things are going here in the United States, Christians could be put to the above test in the near future.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that the CPAC/Conservative Political Action Conference LPAC/Libertarian Political Action Conference has invited rainbow flag waver Donald Trump to their conference once again. I wonder if he'll sign autographs at the openly homosexual Log Cabin Republican booth? I hear tell that they wanted their booth to be near the men's restroom.
cpacexlc022318b445.jpg

Mike Pence has declined his invitation, I wonder if he soured on Trump after Trump didn't call off his dogs when they violently attempted to overthrow the US government back in January and murder elected officials inside, Pence being one of them?

Trump to Speak at CPAC. Pence Declines Invitation – PJ Media

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It looks like one of the Trump supporting anarchists that attempted to overthrow the US Government back in January is having some issues in jail.

Transgender Oath Keeper petitions for release from jail following charges relating to the Capitol siege, reportedly citing safety fears​

Feb. 21, 2021

A member of a far-right militia who stormed the US Capitol building has petitioned to be released from jail due to safety concerns relating to her being transgender, according to BuzzFeed News.

Jessica Watkins, an Oath Keeper, charged with conspiring to attack the US Capitol building on January 6, filed for release pending trial on Saturday.

She alleged that she has been "treated harshly" and is at "particular risk in custody" because she is transgender, BuzzFeed News reported.

Watkins also argued that she is no threat to the public, the media outlet said.

Read more: Capitol riot arrests: Transgender Oath Keeper petitions for release (businessinsider.com)

How about placing "Jessica" under house arrest in a pro LGBT/anarchist friendly environment like Mar a Lago?

sub-buzz-3925-1613886898-28.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
These lost souls who support Donald Trump must know of his long history of pro homosexual/transgender activism.

Trannies For Trump: Meet The Donald’s Genderbending Supporters​

Trannies for Trump: The Donald's Unlikeliest Fans - Breitbart

b054dea3-667c-4f29-8007-fe2a27e8629d-e1463422825353.jpg

Here's another:

The Conservative Trans Woman Who Went Undercover With Antifa in Portland​

Confessions of a black bloc mole​

The Conservative Trans Woman Who Went Undercover With Antifa in Portland – Reason.com

Of course there is nothing "conservative" about homosexuality or transgenderism, they're just borrowing off of some Judeo-Christian values while completely ignoring others.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I acknowledge President Trump's guts in steadfastly staying by his Gay friends and colleagues.
Two things:

Shouldn't Donald Trump had run as a democrat or libertarian instead of as a repubilcan that is supposed to stand for traditional family values?
And second: Is someone really a friend if they don't tell you that the behavior that you're engaging in is not only extremely destructive but immoral?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think you know what you are talking about. His daughter had snubbed 2 male gays before Trump's inauguration.
I assume that you're talking about the daughter that Donald Trump would "date" if she weren't his daughter and she and her family getting harassed by a homosexual on a flight.

Yep, that proves that Donald Trump is not a homosexual/transgender activist!

eider

Two things:

Shouldn't Donald Trump had run as a democrat or libertarian instead of as a repubilcan that is supposed to stand for traditional family values?
And second: Is someone really a friend if they don't tell you that the behavior that you're engaging in is not only extremely destructive but immoral?
Hello CW.
You must ask the Republicans of your country about that.
Clearly the majority of them do not agree with you or they would never have let President Trump stand for them.

Where I live LGBT folks do have more freedoms etc despite there still being some folks here who are bigoted about them. I can't help you.

eider

I don't think you know what you are talking about. His daughter had snubbed 2 male gays before Trump's inauguration.
I was talking about President Trump. And I was right.....
I have no clues about his daughter.

You need to read CWs answer about that post 233.

eider

Ya know, if you should throw in incest to your list of sexual sins that need to be recriminalized or remain criminalized, you could bust Donald Trump, seen here copping a feel on his daughter Ivanka (who seems to enjoy being around her daddy) if he ever decided to "date" his daughter.

trump-groping-daughter_orig.png

Maybe you and your fellow non libertarians should have taken me up on talking about transgender athletes and we could have left poor groper Don alone.
Oh my goodness! Is that photo for real?
Did you see the thread where members pasted up a picture of President Biden with a hand upon a girl, a family friend....... and howled about him.

The hypocrisy.............

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello CW.
You must ask the Republicans of your country about that.
In my country, political parties have platforms that define their values and agenda. Here's where the Republicans stood on homosexual 'marriage' in 2016:
Defending Marriage Against an Activist Judiciary. Traditional marriage and family, based on marriage between one man and one woman, is the foundation for a free society and has for millennia been entrusted with rearing children and instilling cultural values. We condemn the Supreme Court’s ruling in United States v. Windsor [2013], which wrongly removed the ability of Congress to define marriage policy in Federal law. We also condemn the Supreme Court’s lawless ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges [2015]. In Obergefell, five unelected lawyers robbed 320 million Americans of their legitimate constitutional authority to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman.

3 days after being elected, Donald Trump showed his contempt for that part of the platform by stating "Obergefell v Hodges is settled, it's law...and I'm fine with that."

Clearly the majority of them do not agree with you or they would never have let President Trump stand for them.
Agreed. They just want to be in power.
Where I live LGBT folks do have more freedoms etc despite there still being some folks here who are bigoted about them. I can't help you.
You're confusing being enslaved to sin with freedom and it doesn't matter which country you live in, that is a universal truth.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your country is a democracy, CW. You need to appeal to the people who vote.
The US was founded as a Constitutional Republic. The Founding Fathers abhorred democracies. It took decades for your LGBT movement to "appeal" to the US populace, it could take decades (if the US survives this insanity) to return to being a God-fearing nation.

I am a Deist, CW.
My Universal truth is different from yours. :)
Moral relativism doesn't effect the truth, as the truth never changes no matter what skewed view you have of it.

If I may ask: How many years have you been a practicing homosexual?

eider

The US was founded as a Constitutional Republic. The Founding Fathers abhorred democracies. It took decades for your LGBT movement to "appeal" to the US populace, it could take decades (if the US survives this insanity) to return to being a God-fearing nation.
Nah.... you have been and are a democracy.
Moral relativism doesn't effect the truth, as the truth never changes no matter what skewed view you have of it.
I am a Deist, CW.
I don't debate religion on TOL.

If I may ask: How many years have you been a practicing homosexual?
Never..... And you?

Status
Not open for further replies.