Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I highly doubt that he is one. Too many kids who seem half-way decent and very spoiled.
Yeah, Donald Trump loves his female prostitutes too much to be a homosexual, but the transsexual that he allowed to compete as owner of the Miss Universe Pageant does look an awful like the daughter he would "date" if she wasn't his daughter, so who knows, maybe Donald Trump does have this "thing" for genitally mutilated males.

jd12-3.jpg

Hilltrot

he wasn't married. You would know if you had read the Greek. πορνεία is actually adultery, where the commandment is not to commit sexually immorality, and the law is stone actually adulterers i.e. πόρνος (G4205).
Even your link shows that you are wrong.
She was actually accused of μοιχευομένη fornication, not adultery.
Says you?
You forget woman-girl love. A slight mistake at worst.
So, you're claiming that homosexuality was A-OK according to the Bible. And you make the claim because, you've changed the meaning of words without explanation.

The Bible makes it abundantly clear that both male and female homosexuality are not just wrong but one of the worst evils.

marke

And your thoughts on Donald Trump appointing Betsy DeVos to head the Dept. of Education, someone who like Trump has a long history of supporting homosexual/transgender 'rights'?
I don't agree with DeVos on homosexuality if that is what she believes. Nevertheless, I also don't agree with nearly every democrat official in the education business that supports homosexuality, so do you think nobody should have been appointed?

Kevin Jennings supports legalizing man/boy sex. Obama deliberately appointed him the first American homosexual school czar responsible for indoctrinating American school kids into accepting homosexual behavior as healthy and natural, which are lies.

marke

Yes, and even more outraged at Presidents that nominate and appoint many homosexual/transgender activists like Donald Trump did.
Is that what democrats were complaining about? That Trump supported homosexual gender confusion and perversion? I think not. I suspect every democrat seeking support from the democrat party in any political office also promotes legalizing sodomy.

marke

"Bad" is a subjective term. Take for instance non interventionalist libertarians: they think that a President that sends US troops to the Middle East to fight off the Muslim overthrow of the world is making a "bad" decision. Promoting the God hating, child indoctrinating/molesting/institution destroying rainbow flag of perversion and death, which Donald Trump has done for decades and continued to do as President is downright evil.
Trump was very supportive of traditional American Christian laws and values.

marke

It depends on what Church you go to, as many inclusive churches approve of "loving" same sex relationships. God did put humans on this earth to do what's right in His eyes; civil government, the family and the Church are 3 institutions that He created for that purpose.
Christians who understand God know for a fact that He condemns sodomy.

marke

Your boy Donald Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS who wrote the majority opinion on the homosexual/transgender civil rights bill known as Bostock v Clayton Co. GA. Evil knows no boundaries. BTW, who is "us"?
Democrats are stupid for attempting to fool Christians into opposing good candidates who may have a flaw in order to get bad candidates elected instead in spite of hundreds of flaws.

marke

And what do you think Jesus has planned for those people who elect rainbow flag wavers into civil government, people who should know better because they're evangelical leaders and others who describe themselves as Christian?
Christians who promote evil out of ignorance will not be allowed by God to escape judgment for those sins just because they claim they did not know any better.

marke

aCultureWarrior said:
Why do you think Jesus let a woman accused of adultery, i.e. a capital offense, go, yet shows no mercy for homosexuals?

So your answer to my question was that Jesus allowed the woman accused of adultery to go free because she wasn't married?
God forgives sins for reasons He outlines in the Bible, and there are several. Nevertheless, just because God forgives a sin of one sinner does not mean all other sinners can sin a similar sin and expect to escape the judgment of God.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Even your link shows that you are wrong.
Perhaps, you should look at the supposed metaphorical definition that is the "Hebraism".
So, you're claiming that homosexuality was A-OK according to the Bible. And you make the claim because, you've changed the meaning of words without explanation.
Paul claims that it is weird and a perversion, but he doesn't have a Greek word for it. But pedophiles of all types are condemned including female ones.
The Bible makes it abundantly clear that both male and female homosexuality are not just wrong but one of the worst evils.
Actually, killing by sodomy is much worse-- male or female.

Hilltrot

Perhaps, you should look at the supposed metaphorical definition that is the "Hebraism".
Perhaps you could explain yourself instead.

Or, maybe you aren't able to and that's why you send people on wild goose chases.
Paul claims that it is weird
No he didn't. Paul pointed out that these people started by rejecting God and embracing evil.

Romans 1:24-25 NLT
So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. [25] They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

After their embrace of evil they rejected their own natural tendencies in order to do more evil.

Romans 1:26-27 NLT
That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. [27] And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
but he doesn't have a Greek word for it.
He didn't have just one word, he had two words - maybe more.
But pedophiles of all types are condemned including female ones.
No. Pedophiles are not specifically condemned and no age of consent has ever been provided in the Bible.

This is one of those made-up things homosexuals make up about the Bible to make their evil behavior ok.
Actually, killing by sodomy is much worse-- male or female.
So, you only think killing by sodomy is wrong. Boy are you a sick puppy.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't agree with DeVos on homosexuality if that is what she believes. Nevertheless, I also don't agree with nearly every democrat official in the education business that supports homosexuality, so do you think nobody should have been appointed?

Kevin Jennings supports legalizing man/boy sex. Obama deliberately appointed him the first American homosexual school czar responsible for indoctrinating American school kids into accepting homosexual behavior as healthy and natural, which are lies.
That rainbow flag that Donald Trump is proudly holding in my avatar, amongst other things, represents NAMBLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.