Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW is a righteous man

self righteous

To the utmost

Is it my imagination, or does your good friend and ally heir not wish to talk about the homosexual embracing Metropolitan Community Church?

mcc-philippines.jpg

http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mcc-philippines.jpg

Are you two aware that the Bible talks about standards that people should follow so that they'll live a healthy and happy life here on earth?

Are you two aware that the Bible talks about standards (laws) that countries should have so that it's citizens can live healthy and happy lives?

I'll give you two a clue: sodomy doesn't fit in either of God's plans that I mentioned above.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Let me stop you there, because you're already going against scripture, you know, the one I just posted. Let me give it to you again, in case you missed it:
The "our" as in "the law was our schoolmaster" in the passage (Galatians 3:24 KJV) is Jews (including proselytes called a Jew Romans 2:17 KJV) and Greeks, not us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). We are fellowheirs with them and that, by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV). Grace is our teacher (Titus 2:11-12 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Had Bob NOT told Terry that he was destroying himself through his sin, Terry would probably be in Hell right now. But thanks to Bob, Terry is in Heaven right now.
Terry shall perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV) if he never had a moment when he trusted the Lord believing the gospel of our salvation; how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as all sufficient to save him (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That's the good news he never heard from Bob. I hope he heard it from an ambassador for Christ and trusted the Lord believing it before he took his last breath.

MrDante

I see that once again that you provided no evidence to back up your claim that the late Joseph Nicolosi tortured children as young as 3 years old.
Nicolosi never produced any evidence to back up his claims and ideas

The only problem with posting pro LGBTQ propaganda in videos like the one above is that the person spewing out lies can't be cross examined.
While you are the expert here on telling lies We are all left wondering just what that young man lied about.

For instance, if the proud and unrepentant homosexual law student in the video were to come forward and post on TOL, I would ask that he be honest and answer the following questions:

1). At what young age were you sexually molested by a homosexual pedophile?

2). At what young age did you have your first consensual homosexual relationship with someone who was at least a decade your senior?

3). How many sexual partners have you had in your young life?

4). At what age were you diagnosed as HIV positive?

5). How many STD's have you had in your young life as a proud and unrepentant homosexual?

6). As an adult, how many underage boys have you had sex with?

From there I'd ask him to be honest about his experience in reparative therapy counselling and cross examine him on many of the things he'd say.
Scott Blair is reachable through twitter and Linkdin and Facebook. why don't you get in touch with him and ask your questions.

What happens when he answers honestly? Will you call him a liar?

Rhetorical question, of course you will.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The "our" as in "the law was our schoolmaster" in the passage (Galatians 3:24 KJV) is Jews (including proselytes called a Jew Romans 2:17 KJV) and Greeks, not us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). We are fellow heirs with them and that, by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

You're not listening to what I'm saying, let alone what the Bible is saying.

To whom is the book of Galatians written to, Heir? Is it written to the Jews? or is it written to Christians (both Jew and Gentile (also called "Greeks"))? (Hint: read Galatians 1:1)

Paul is talking to Christians. He's not talking to Jews, he's not talking to unsaved gentiles, nor proselyte Jews. He's talking to Christians. He's talking to those who have been saved by faith in Jesus Christ. Christians.

Non-Christian Gentiles were called Uncircumcision (circumcision is another word for the Law). "Greeks" is another word for Gentiles.

Now, we, Christians, are fellow heirs of the gift of God, which is eternal life.

*For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— *if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, *how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, *by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), *which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: *that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, *of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. - Ephesians 3:1-7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians3:1-7&version=NKJV

Grace is our teacher (Titus 2:11-12 KJV).

You seem to be missing the point I'm making, which is that the Law is the tutor that brought us to Christ. After we become Christians, the law is no longer our tutor.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Terry shall perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV)

How do you know? You've never watched the full video.

*and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. - 2 Thessalonians 2:10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Thessalonians2:10&version=NKJV

Did Bob tell Terry the truth?
A. Yes.
B. No.
C. I don't know.

Is telling someone that what they're doing destructive a product of love? or of hate/apathy?
A. Love.
B. Hate/Apathy.
C. I don't know.

Did Terry (in what you have seen of the video) recognize that what he was doing was wrong, and then turn from his wickedness?
A. Yes.
B. No.
C. I don't know.

if he never had a moment when he trusted the Lord believing the gospel of our salvation;

And how do you know that he didn't? You haven't even seen the whole video.

how that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day as all sufficient to save him (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). That's the good news he never heard from Bob.

And yet again: How do you know? You haven't seen the whole video.

I hope he heard it from an ambassador for Christ and trusted the Lord believing it before he took his last breath.

I have seen the whole video, you have not. Who do you think knows better if Terry is in Heaven?
A. JudgeRightly (who has seen the whole video).
B. Heir (who refuses to watch the whole video).
C. I don't know.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I see that once again that you provided no evidence to back up your claim that the late Joseph Nicolosi tortured children as young as 3 years old.

Nicolosi never produced any evidence to back up his claims and ideas

Let's review the link that I posted earlier again.

What Aversion Techniques are: Facts

Beginning in the 1930’s, aversion techniques were used to eliminate or diminish an undesired response by repeatedly pairing the undesired response with an unpleasant condition (Max, 1935). An unpleasant association was thus acquired between a formerly attractive stimulus and a negative consequence. Many aversive techniques had been used with a variety of undesired or addictive behaviors, for instance apomorphine to induce nausea when alcohol was ingested (Franks, 1963) or moderate electrical shock to create pain when aroused in sexual fetishes (Rachman & Teasdale, 1969). Common aversive techniques were often delivered in a controlled environment which included various degrees of shock, noxious odors, and/or drugs.

There were clinical applications of the Behavioral Therapy Movement that were very influential from the early 1930’s to early 1970’s in the United States and in Western Europe. Based upon a naturalistic, anti-spiritual philosophy, this trend was opposed by many human behavior scientists and practitioners. While experimental aversion-based treatments were not novel, they were not common and were criticized by some academic faculty at many institutions. Regarding homosexuality, there was a range of opinions and approaches, among which were aversion techniques.

Though experimental in nature, many researchers and clinicians implemented aversive techniques to suppress or eliminate unwanted homosexual responses while at the same time assisting the patient in redirecting his sexual drive along heterosexual lines (Bancroft, 1970).

Davison and Wilson (1973) rated over 200 behavioral therapists and found many of them claimed success in treating homosexual behavior, using various techniques including: classical conditioning, avoidance conditioning, backward conditioning, desensitization, covert sensitization, and others. As Throckmorton (1998) discussed, many behavioral counselors, largely from the 1970’s era, have advocated for the use of a variety of behavioral techniques to achieve sexuality shifts.

Aversion techniques have been used to provide immediate symptom removal. For example, immediate follow-up results based on 39 cases which utilized aversion techniques indicated that one-third reported symptom removal (e.g. smoking, alcohol use, sexual deviation, and others) (McGuire & Vallance, 1964).

https://www.narth.com/aversion-techniques-

It appears that aversion therapy did work for some who really wanted to overcome their unnatural sexual desires and/or behavior.

That being said: No mention of 3 year olds being subjected to it. Perhaps you're confusing Joseph Nicolosi with homosexual pedophile Alfred Kinsey?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
For instance, if the proud and unrepentant homosexual law student in the video were to come forward and post on TOL, I would ask that he be honest and answer the following questions:...

From there I'd ask him to be honest about his experience in reparative therapy counselling and cross examine him on many of the things he'd say.

Scott Blair is reachable through twitter and Linkdin and Facebook. why don't you get in touch with him and ask your questions.

Is Scott Blair still alive? The way he was constantly clearing his throat in the video, I figured he's already succumbed to HIV related throat cancer.

HIV and Related Cancers: Risks, Types, and Treatments

Other HIV-related cancers

HPV infection is a major risk factor for people with HIV. This virus can cause cervical cancer and other cancers that include:
•anal cancer
•mouth cancer
•penile cancer
•vaginal cancer
•head and neck cancer
•throat cancer
http://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/hiv-and-cancer#cervical-cancer5

If homosexual activist Scott Blair can break away from staking out McDonald Playland's or elementary school playgrounds for a few minutes, how about you contact him and invite him over to TOL for a friendly conversation with aCultureWarrior?

What happens when he answers honestly? Will you call him a liar?

Rhetorical question, of course you will.

Anyone that has same sex desires or in addition to that engages in homosexuality and isn't trying to overcome those desires and behavior is only lying to themselves.

So yes, Scott Blair, as a proud and unrepentant homosexual, is a liar.

MrDante

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Let's review the link that I posted earlier again.

Blah blah blah
https://www.narth.com/aversion-techniques-

It appears that aversion therapy did work for some who really wanted to overcome their unnatural sexual desires and/or behavior.
to bad nothing in your cut and paste says that.
the closest you get is "Davison and Wilson (1973) rated over 200 behavioral therapists and found many of them claimed success in treating homosexual behavior." Of course no one says just how success is defined? Nicolosi never defined success in his "treatments' either.

That being said: No mention of 3 year olds being subjected to it. Perhaps you're confusing Joseph Nicolosi with homosexual pedophile Alfred Kinsey?

"Joseph Nicolosi of the right-wing National association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality, claims to be treating twenty-five “pre-homosexual” boys including two three year olds who are “denying their masculinity. Using various conditioning techniques, aversion therapy and systematic desensitization Nicolosi’s approach is certainly extreme…"Osborn, D. “The escalating drive to “cure” queer kids." 1999

Is Scott Blair still alive?
As noted you could contact him through any number of sources any of which could tel you he is a lawyer with the international law firm Sullivan & Cromwell in New York.

If homosexual activist Scott Blair can break away from staking out McDonald Playland's or elementary school playgrounds for a few minutes, how about you contact him and invite him over to TOL for a friendly conversation with aCultureWarrior?
You really might want to contact him. I'm sure he provide you with no end of information about libel.

Anyone that has same sex desires or in addition to that engages in homosexuality and isn't trying to overcome those desires and behavior is only lying to themselves.

I'm surprised you haven't told you standby false claim and said he was a founding member of NAMBLA. You tell that lie about EVERYBODY.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

to bad nothing in your cut and paste says that.
the closest you get is "Davison and Wilson (1973) rated over 200 behavioral therapists and found many of them claimed success in treating homosexual behavior." Of course no one says just how success is defined? Nicolosi never defined success in his "treatments' either.

As mentioned many time before while discussing this topic: Success is defined by the patient who is trying to overcome unwanted desires and behaviors. Some people are satisfied with the ability not to engage in homosexuality, while others want that and to rid themselves of same sex desires all together.

I find it rather...ahem...queer that people such as yourself and your LGBTQ movement who embrace the Libertarian philosophy of "It's MY body and I can do with it as I damn well please!" have problems with people using various methods to overcome unwanted perverse desires. After all, it's their body, right ...Dante?

"Joseph Nicolosi of the right-wing National association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality, claims to be treating twenty-five “pre-homosexual” boys including two three year olds who are “denying their masculinity. Using various conditioning techniques, aversion therapy and systematic desensitization Nicolosi’s approach is certainly extreme…"Osborn, D. “The escalating drive to “cure” queer kids." 1999

Yet another lame copy and paste with no link to follow up on.

Dr. Joseph Nicolosi made many friends in life, not only his peers in the psychology profession, but with patients who overcame their living Hell because of his compassion.

Here are some comments made after his passing:

"God has touched and blessed so many lives through Dr. Joseph Nicolosi. We are so thankful for the impact he has made, an impact that will stretch into eternity."

https://www.forevermissed.com/dr-joseph-nicolosi-sr/#about

Is Scott Blair still alive? The way he was constantly clearing his throat in the video, I figured he's already succumbed to HIV related throat cancer.

HIV and Related Cancers: Risks, Types, and Treatments

Other HIV-related cancers

HPV infection is a major risk factor for people with HIV. This virus can cause cervical cancer and other cancers that include:
•anal cancer
•mouth cancer
•penile cancer
•vaginal cancer
•head and neck cancer
•throat cancer
http://www.healthline.com/health/hiv...rvical-cancer5

As noted you could contact him through any number of sources any of which could tel you he is a lawyer with the international law firm Sullivan & Cromwell in New York.

Maybe you'll run into him at a LGBTQ event (the Hunky Jesus Contest is coming up Easter Sunday in San Fransicko). Please extend my invitation if you should see Scottie.

You really might want to contact him. I'm sure he provide you with no end of information about libel.

Says the guy who before his body was even cold, called the late psychologist Joseph Nicolosi a molester of 3 year olds.

I'm surprised you haven't told you standby false claim and said he was a founding member of NAMBLA. You tell that lie about EVERYBODY.

I do hope Scottie drops by, as there are many questions that I'd love to ask him.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You're not listening to what I'm saying, let alone what the Bible is saying.

To whom is the book of Galatians written to, Heir?
"Our" as in "the law was our schoolmaster" in the passage (Galatians 3:24 KJV) is an inclusive term used by Paul who therefore is a part of the "our" and he was no Gentile (Romans 11:1 KJV). The epistle to the Galatians is written to Gentiles (called Greeks in a KJB) once under the law (Galatians 3:23 KJV,Galatians 3:24 KJV, Galatians 4:5 KJV, Galatians 5:1 KJV), Gentiles who are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 KJV). They had a hope according to Genesis 12:3 KJV. They are of the Gentiles to whom Paul was first sent (Acts 26:17 KJV). They are of the "we" who first trusted in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV). That's not us.

Here we are in that time past:

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Read carefully what it says above. It is different than those who were involved with Israel/in the covenants of promise/seeking a blessing from Israel as per Genesis 12:3 KJV, those who had hope.

If not for a mystery that included the likes of us who never knew the law or had anything to do with Israel (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV, Colossians 2:13-15 KJV), the "you Gentiles" to whom Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God for, we would have no hope of salvation! But now (Ephesians 2:13 KJV)! But God (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV)! And that by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV, "the gospel"= "the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation" 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV)! It's the due time "all men" inclusion (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) including us! It's where we fit in.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul is talking to Christians. He's not talking to Jews, he's not talking to unsaved gentiles, nor proselyte Jews. He's talking to Christians. He's talking to those who have been saved by faith in Jesus Christ. Christians.
He was talking to Gentiles in the covenants of promise. Not us.

Non-Christian Gentiles were called Uncircumcision (circumcision is another word for the Law). "Greeks" is another word for Gentiles.
"Non Christian Gentiles" is a made up term. All Greeks are Gentiles, but not all Gentiles were Greeks. So Paul is already sent to certain Gentiles, "Greeks". They are those Gentiles to whom Paul was first sent (Acts 26:17 KJV). They were the Gentiles who were being called at that time (Acts 13:26 KJV, 1 Cor. 1:24 KJV). They feared God (Acts 13:26 KJV). Paul found them in the synagogue of the Jews. What were Gentiles doing in the synagogue of the Jews? They were seeking a blessing as per Genesis 12:3 KJV. They were fearing God and working righteousness. What they didn't know, was that their blessing would be the forgiveness of sins! They would hear how that Christ died for their sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day for their justification! They would be stablished into the Body of Christ by Paul's my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery, the wisdom of God in a mystery (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV)!

The Greeks are of those who "first trusted in Christ" (the body of Christ beginning with the apostle Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV). They are the "them that were nigh" (Ephesians 2:17 KJV). They were aligned with Israel. They had a hope (Genesis 12:3 KJV). They were in the promise: heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:29 KJV And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That cannot be said about Gentiles such as we! It was not until Paul revealed that the Lord was going to send him again, but this time far hence unto the Gentiles (different Gentiles, different sending Acts 22:17-21 KJV), that he became a prisoner of Jesus Christ for "you Gentiles" (Ephesians 3:1 KJV people like you and me).

The Ephesians to whom Paul wrote the letter, were not "heirs according to the promise". These Gentiles were cursed Gentiles, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise. These Gentiles in time past had no hope and were without God in the world!

Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

These Ephesians are of the "ye" whom "also trusted" (as are we).

Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

It is the fellowship of the mystery~ the "both" made "one", the "twain" made "one new man"!

1.The Jews and Greeks, those gathered during Paul's Acts ministry, those in the commonwealth of Israel. They had a hope

...And

2. The "you Gentiles",in time past aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world

Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

We are fellowheirs, and of the same body with those who first trusted in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJB which includes the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians and Thessalonians) and partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:6 KJV That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
(by the gospel: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJB)

Ephesians 3:8-12 KJV Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You seem to be missing the point I'm making, which is that the Law is the tutor that brought us to Christ. After we become Christians, the law is no longer our tutor.
The law was never our tutor. Grace was and the faith that was to come was Christ's. Go study according to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
How do you know? You've never watched the full video.
I did years ago on TV when we lived in Hawaii.
Did Bob tell Terry the truth?
A. Yes.
B. No.
C. I don't know.
No, he held it (Romans 1:18 KJV).

Is telling someone that what they're doing destructive a product of love? or of hate/apathy?
A. Love.
B. Hate/Apathy.
C. I don't know.
What Bob told Terry was void of the word of reconciliation that we as ambassadors have been committed (2 Corinthians 5:19-21 KJV) and therefore is hatred.

And how do you know that he didn't?
He never heard the gospel of his salvation as Bob doesn't preach the gospel of Christ/the cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the power of God (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV). How could Terry have been saved without hearing it?

I have seen the whole video, you have not. Who do you think knows better if Terry is in Heaven?
A. JudgeRightly (who has seen the whole video).
B. Heir (who refuses to watch the whole video).
C. I don't know.
Having never heard the gospel of Christ from Bob (as he doesn't preach it as the power of God) Terry was not saved unless an ambassador for Christ reached him with the word of reconciliation and he trusted the Lord believing IT before he took his last breath.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Having never heard the gospel of Christ from Bob (as he doesn't preach it as the power of God) Terry was not saved unless an ambassador for Christ reached him with the word of reconciliation and he trusted the Lord believing IT before he took his last breath.

Now that you've done a smear job against a TOL super moderator (where's ok doser when you need him?), let's talk about the church that Terry belonged to prior to talking with Pastor Bob Enyart:

The Metropolitan Community Church.

Based on my research, they have a similar (but probably even more liberal) philosophy as your good friend and ally patrick jane:

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds...
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

Before we move on and talk about the openly homosexual Metropolitan Community Church, can I get your opinion on what patrick jane said?

Back to the MCC:

We could talk about the MCC celebrating "The National Weekend of Prayer for Transgender Justice", or we could even talk about MCC performing sodomite weddings (you're not offended with the term "sodomite" are you heir, cuz if you are, I'll change that to degenerate...ahem...'gay' weddings).

How about you comment on the Metropolitan Community Church's statement of faith and see if that fits within your guidelines for Christianity:

CORE DOCUMENTS OF THE UNIVERSAL FELLOWSHIP OF
METROPOLITAN COMMUNITY CHURCHES
As adopted at General Conference XXVI, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
MCC STATEMENT OF FAITH
Adopted: 05 July 2016 Added to MCC Core Documents: 05 July 2016
Statement of Faith
Preamble
Metropolitan Community Churches is one chapter in the story of the Church, the Body of Christ. We are people on a journey, learning to live into our spirituality, while affirming our bodies, our genders, our sexualities. We don't all believe exactly the same things. And yet in the midst of our diversity, we build community, grounded in God's radically inclusive love for all people. We are part of an ongoing conversation on matters of belief and faith, shaped by scripture and the historic creeds, building on those who have come before us. Our chapter begins when God says to us: "Come, taste, and see."
Our Faith
"Come, taste, and see." Jesus Christ, You invite all people to Your open table. You make us Your people, a beloved community. You restore the joy of our relationship with God, even in the midst of loneliness, despair, and degradation. We are each unique and we all belong, a priesthood of all believers. Baptized and filled with Your Holy Spirit, You empower us to be Your healing presence in a hurting world.
We expect to see Your reign on earth as it is in heaven as we work toward a world where everyone has enough, wars cease, and all creation lives in harmony. We affirm Your charge to all of humanity to care for the land, sea, and air. Therefore, we will actively resist systems and structures which are destroying Your creation.
With all of creation we worship You—every tribe, every language, every people, every nation. We know You by many names, Triune God, beyond comprehension, revealed to us in Jesus Christ, who invites us to the feast.
Amen.
http://mccchurch.org/mcccd/

I so look forward to your response heir, and I'm pretty certain that the 200-300 people that follow this thread on a daily basis do as well. ;)

MrDante

As mentioned many time before while discussing this topic: Success is defined by the patient who is trying to overcome unwanted desires and behaviors. Some people are satisfied with the ability not to engage in homosexuality, while others want that and to rid themselves of same sex desires all together.
That is nice but Davison and Wilson didn't look at any patients, they looked at the therapists who 'claimed success'.

I find it rather...ahem...queer that people such as yourself and your LGBTQ movement who embrace the Libertarian philosophy of "It's MY body and I can do with it as I damn well please!" have problems with people using various methods to overcome unwanted perverse desires. After all, it's their body, right ...Dante?
again it's obvious you don't have a clue about me but putting that aside - I object to anyone being tortured.

Someone is upset that another one of his lies got exposed.

Facts are facts (not that you care about them) Nicolosi used sadistic aversion therapy on children.

Dr. Joseph Nicolosi made many friends in life, not only his peers in the psychology profession, but with patients who overcame their living Hell because of his compassion.

"God has touched and blessed so many lives through Dr. Joseph Nicolosi. We are so thankful for the impact he has made, an impact that will stretch into eternity."

https://www.forevermissed.com/dr-joseph-nicolosi-sr/#about
There are also people who mourned the passing of Joseph Stalin.

Maybe you'll run into him at a LGBTQ event (the Hunky Jesus Contest is coming up Easter Sunday in San Fransicko). Please extend my invitation if you should see Scottie.
It was so much easier to use twitter.

If he hung out at elementary school playgrounds you would have already run into him.

Says the guy who before his body was even cold, called the late psychologist Joseph Nicolosi a molester of 3 year olds.

I do hope Scottie drops by, as there are many questions that I'd love to ask him.
I do to, I always enjoy watching you run away.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That is nice but Davison and Wilson didn't look at any patients, they looked at the therapists who 'claimed success'.

As shown throughout this thread on numerous occasions, patients of reparative therapy have defined success, i.e. what they wanted out of the therapy.

again it's obvious you don't have a clue about me but putting that aside - I object to anyone being tortured.

Oh my, the LGBTQueer BDSM (Bondage Discipline Sadism Masochism) crowd won't be happy to hear those words ...Dante.

Gay_Pride_Parade_Oslo.jpg

Someone is upset that another one of his lies got exposed.

Facts are facts (not that you care about them) Nicolosi used sadistic aversion therapy on children.

Still no link.

https://www.forevermissed.com/dr-jos...losi-sr/#about

There are also people who mourned the passing of Joseph Stalin.

Who like the LGBTQueer/Abortion movements was also a member of the culture of death.

I do to, I always enjoy watching you run away.

Ya know ...Dante, if Scottie lives long enough, maybe he could play the starring role if they ever do a remake of Philadelphia.

51Zqv8-Dl1L.jpg

Not that it hasn't been fun, but it's time to...

move on.

MrDante

As shown throughout this thread on numerous occasions, patients of reparative therapy have defined success, i.e. what they wanted out of the therapy.
just not in Davison and Wilson. In many cases the therapists these men interviewed were claiming "success" for individuals they saw over a decade ago.

All of which is beside the point. Nicolosi tried to claim that aversion therapy worked but as with all his other claims...no evidence.

Oh my, the LGBTQueer BDSM (Bondage Discipline Sadism Masochism) crowd won't be happy to hear those words ...Dante.

Torture act by which severe pain and suffering, ether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for punishment or to force them to do or say something or to force a confession. Like what conversion therapists do to children.

Ya know ...Dante, if Scottie lives long enough, maybe he could play the starring role if they ever do a remake of Philadelphia.

51Zqv8-Dl1L.jpg

move on.
Translation: my lies have been exposed (again) and I am truly afraid that kid from You -Tube will actually show up.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Gay_Pride_Parade_Oslo.jpg

Still no link.

https://www.forevermissed.com/dr-jos...losi-sr/#about

Who like the LGBTQueer/Abortion movements was also a member of the culture of death.

51Zqv8-Dl1L.jpg

move on.

BDSM = Bondage Discipline Domination Submission Sadism Masochism

Yes, I know there's only 4 letters, and that's 6 words.

Source: Google

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Heir, I will reply to your comments as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.